Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Bowling ally and arcade are all gone… they only left the ice rink 🧐

Hatfield is a shithole… (sorry if your from hatfiend… but you know I’m right) went to the uni there for a New Years party and when I say I nearly died, I mean wholeheartedly I nearly died.
I love you so much, you've had quite the life, so many near death experiences.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

NinaJonas

Literally nothing new, only a vid of john dancing on holiday

He needs a proper Jack era, sow those seeds again, be messy.
if he is going to be messy again, I’m there. I’ll sleep on the streets of whatever country/city he’s in if I have to😂

mimimithis

VIP Member
He came from home work looking very fit, like this in a black t-shirt, and told me all about his day whilst he ate leftover duck spring rolls. He was all smiley and super excited because the next day he was going to meet Prince Charles and Prince William because they were in a parade ( 😂 ) and he was going to be working on it 😭.

Took my nephew to watch the parade the next day and bae was working on the road blocks. He was being all captainy, and didn't exactly seem to be in uniform as had a white shirt on, with sleeves rolled up and most of the buttons undone. SO FIT! He wouldn't let me through the road blocks though, even though we were clearly shagging, so I'm a bit mad about that, because I had to go the long way around.

Unfortunately, I did not touch his helmet :mad: He was far too busy and important for such shenigans.

Fit fuck, can't wait til he gets home tonight
View attachment 1363664View attachment 1363665
Could this be the John Stones AU waiting to happen? 😳🥺

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I'll add this to my to do list for next week 🙄 as well as watching every episode of Inside City
Thank you. I appreciate your dedication to the cause. You only have to watch Inside City from 205 because that's when bae comes.

I'd love to tell you what I spent my 7 days AL doing but I've no idea.

Are you leaving to head up north today?

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Um, if I tell you how we make the gravy you'll never eat it again. It's time consuming and messy.
OK, don’t tell me how it’s made, just pour it over me and get Bae (my Bae, does he answer to “t’other Bae” here?) to come and lick it off. Bet he loves it. Save a little bit to put on your Bae’s 🍎 for me.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Decided to cheer myself up with a Greggs breakfast, their delivery is turned off. Cunts.
Noooooooo. My Greggs is so reliable, I would be devestated if they let me down

McD instead? Double mcmuffin is the deal of the day on their app today

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Okay, I'm officially in love with this story, I want to cradle it close and love on it.

Good God, the physicality of him... he's truly a beast on the pitch. Strikers must hate having to go up against him so much. Also, this is what I imagine DJ TT's music sounds like. Loud, repetitive and obnoxious.
When it's finished I'm going to download it to my Kindle and re-read it over and over again. It's going to become a comfort read like ENT is. So jealous of how flirty he is with her.

The music was awful, I don't know why I didn't mute it.

Now binging on YT videos because I've been really busy and haven't heard his voice or seen all his little quirks for so long.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I say 'have always wanted to try' but I will never try it because I frown upon salad in WDW, unless it is part of an all you can eat buffet. Then I'll have some lettuce on the side of my Caesar dressing thanks.
I think it’s because I didn’t eat near enough veg on holiday so now I’m a fruit and veg fiend.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
If your mum says you'll be fine, you'll be fine. Someone in work once got electrocuted trying to fix something and he was out cold and it was half an hour before anyone noticed he was missing, lying down behind the equipment. I do hope that if that ever happened to me someone would notice I was missing a bit quicker.

All or Nothing is the City documentary on Amazon. Have you ever watched it? I think you'd like it!
Ouch! You’d definitely be feeling a little shit, 30 minutes?! I’d not go back to work tbh.

This isn’t my first rodeo of electrocution… when I was like 13 in my ‘I don’t need any help’ phase, I tried to change a light shade that my dad has said he would do as the rose was smashed (also my fault), I tried to do it and obviously electrocuted myself and flew across the room… I never told anyone until I was in my twenties and my mum just look mortified that her teenager had been secretly electrocuted and she didn’t have a clue 😂

I haven’t watched it, I’ll have a look once I’ve sorted my tv out, which right now somewhere that I can’t see through my clothes mountain!!

I am now feeling you may have had the right idea with having a chilled day 🙃

• Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Some people are trying to work here 😂

You're fine with your cuppa you thirsty bitch.
Hey, I was a hard worker until I came on here - don’t you be acting all innocent - you’re the biggest distraction going (after bae) 🤣🤣

also, I’m reading 😍😍

• Haha