John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm feeling a bit feral girl summer today and really just need him to take his clothes off.
I actually feel tortured over the fact we'll never have real nudes. Like it really bothers me.

When I was 8, I conned my dad into buying me the How My Body Works series, for 2 years the poor sod was stung for £2.99 or whatever it was for books that I would never read (obv. I read the one on reproduction). But one week, ASDA didn't have the book, and I've never got it. My collection (still in the cupboard at my mum's house) is missing a part, I feel the same way about seeing bae's dick as I do about that missing book. I'll never truly be at peace without it.

Pls tell me how your body works bae.

12.jpg
18.jpg
42.jpg
110.png
City 42.jpg
City 46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually feel tortured over the fact we'll never have real nudes. Like it really bothers me.

When I was 8, I conned my dad into buying me the How My Body Works series, for 2 years the poor sod was stung for £2.99 or whatever it was for books that I would never read (obv. I read the one on reproduction). But one week, ASDA didn't have the book, and I've never got it. My collection (still in the cupboard at my mum's house) is missing a part, I feel the same way about seeing bae's dick as I do about that missing book. I'll never truly be at peace without it.

Pls tell me how your body works bae.

View attachment 1362040View attachment 1362041View attachment 1362042View attachment 1362043View attachment 1362045View attachment 1362046
Like completing a jigsaw only to find out you've lost one piece...

Give us the piece bae!

• Heart
Dishes Girl really was living the life, wasn't she?

A true catch-22. Yeah, you can have the pics. But he looks like this.
View attachment 1362157
She lived my fantasy. Even though it was pre-glow up John, I’m still jealous. He approached her in a restaurant and sauntered over to her. He did the washing up. Sure, he was a cheating prick but frankly this man can hit me with his car and laugh and I’d still say omgthankyouiloveyouforever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She lived my fantasy. Even though it was pre-glow up John, I’m still jealous. He approached her in a restaurant and sauntered over to her. He did the washing up. Sure, he was a cheating prick but frankly this man can hit me with his car and laugh and I’d still say omgthankyouiloveyouforever
I'm jealous of those few weeks where she didn't know he had a girlfriend.

Ignore the wealthy footballer angle, ignore that no-one could have predicted the glow-up.

Cute guy approaches you in a restaurant. He's sweet and attentive and wants to get to know you. You go on a few dates, and when he comes round to your house and you cook for him, he does the dishes. He texts and calls you regularly, checking in on how you're feeling and what you want, and when what you want is saucy pant snaps, he obliges.

Feels like the start of something really special and lovely and of course she was into it and getting carried away in her mind.

Then bang, back to earth. He's got a girlfriend.

I don't blame her for going public with it, I'd be a woman scorned too.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.