John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone’s had a lovely weekend, I was nearly as bad as parade day john last night🤢
I need bae to give me loads of cuddles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Where was that bump at the wedding!?

They are so gorge. Happy for them!
Just looked at the wedding pics she posted and in all of them she's either got her bouquet, the pic is from behind or he is hiding her waist. Funny how you'd never notice that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Actually, now I think about it, I think we knew they were expecting but I had totally forgotten. I am sure he mentioned it in an interview, or someone else did. Maybe I'm completely making that up.

Nandos on way?

Had to replace my original CB, after he left me, didn’t I?
Not by stealing my man you don't!

Actually, now I think about it, I think we knew they were expecting but I had totally forgotten. I am sure he mentioned it in an interview, or someone else did. Maybe I'm completely making that up.

Nandos on way?

Not by stealing my man you don't!
Ok, if we’re doing it like that…

you have Keano I’ll have bae 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pisstake! Not on Deliveroo either?

I'd honestly get hauled over hot coals for turning delivery off, dunno how people get away with it.
Nope, Deliveroo only have one store on there and it's been off since I looked early. Nandos website had another further away one on earlier but that's off now 😞

Do you get alot of orders?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Nope, Deliveroo only have one store on there and it's been off since I looked early. Nandos website had another further away one on earlier but that's off now 😞

Do you get alot of orders?
Not at all, waited ages to get delivery and has been total damp squib for us! We're quite far from town so delivery radius isn't wide enough for big bucks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.