John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have such a soft spot for the Bayern team, especially since Thomas MĆ¼ller has been my spirit animal since 2006... it's the German in me šŸ˜‚

I haven't had tea/dinner yet, either. Not sure my fridge has anything substantial inside of it, anyway. So much for being a responsible adult.
Iā€™ve gotten interested in Bayern recently because of my boy Benjamin Pavard. They seem like a classy club and the players get on well. I watched a few YT videos of the team building exercises (ā€œwellie throwingā€ šŸ¤£ ) and theyā€™re pretty funny.

My afternoon snack is dead boring today: almonds and fruit. But, I will have ice cream for dinner because I have the palate of a seven year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I havenā€™t had tea yet

watching Noel at glasto with a glass of Proseccoā€¦ bae would be proud šŸ˜
Having a Gin and those salt and black pepper mixed shaped snacks from markies.
Watching Noel too it looks amazing there would love to go one day!
Getting in the mood as going to see his little brother and Kasabian tomorrow night šŸ˜

• Heart
To add and sorry if this is youā€¦ I was Googling him (as you do) I couldnā€™t see a middle name? And I donā€™t trust people with just two names? It feels so foreign to me šŸ«£

He doesn't, he has been referred to as Parade John, but that's a bit dull. What would you like to christen him?

@Violetroselily is she allowing you to dip your nugs on the way home? Hope so.
Youā€™d have to play in the Stones thingā€¦

Rocky?
Cliff?
Brick?

Thats Cliff we donā€™t know himā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is drunk JohnBaeā€™s nickname? Does he have one?
We need to christen him with his official drunk name! Any ideas?

A true sign that age is catching up with you.

Are you going to order one?

What is everyone else's end of evening snack choice?

Mine is a donner, chips, cheese and coleslaw, because I'm classy.

Are you this drunk?!

View attachment 1369623View attachment 1369624View attachment 1369625View attachment 1369626View attachment 1369627
Drunk Bae and Abe will never stop being funny. Gormless twats. šŸ„° Bernardo looks like heā€™s waiting for his mother to collect him from school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
To add and sorry if this is youā€¦ I was Googling him (as you do) I couldnā€™t see a middle name? And I donā€™t trust people with just two names? It feels so foreign to me šŸ«£
This is me. I donā€™t have a middle name. My mum has a horrible weird one so didnā€™t give us middle names. Nobody believes you. When you give your name they always go noooo whatā€™s you full name? They donā€™t trust you šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Rocky?
Cliff?
Brick?

HAHAHA I know a Cliff. I used to call him Big Red Dog and he HATED it.

Let's go with Cliff, you can imagine a Cliff as being someone who gets themselves in such a state that they need rescued. Rocky and Brick would probably be able to handle themselves.

I also don't like when people don't have middle names, I think it shows a lack of imagination. My RLF doesn't have one either.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Rocky?
Cliff?
Brick?

Same. I have two middle names, which is excessive, can't trust people with none

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve gotten interested in Bayern recently because of my boy Benjamin Pavard. They seem like a classy club and the players get on well. I watched a few YT videos of the team building exercises (ā€œwellie throwingā€ šŸ¤£ ) and theyā€™re pretty funny.
They have quite a few fun traditions, including going to the Oktoberfest, which usually ends up being some of the funniest social media content of September. šŸ˜‚
They're good eggs - and your boy Pavard is amazing!

• Heart
Same. I have two middle names, which us excessive, can't trust people with none
I have two as well!

But one is actually my gran's maiden name, that isn't a name, it's a bit of a rare surname. So once again, people are always like 'what!?'

• Heart
  • Wow
I have a double first name, does that count? šŸ„ŗ
Do you like having a double first name?

Or do you go by the first one mainly? Does it annoy you when you meet new people and they just refer to you as the first one without double checking how you'd prefer to be addressed?

• Wow
  • Heart
I canā€™t imagine what itā€™s like to have no middle name or two of them. Do you have problems when you book airline tickets?

• Haha
HAHAHA I know a Cliff. I used to call him Big Red Dog and he HATED it.

Let's go with Cliff, you can imagine a Cliff as being someone who gets themselves in such a state that they need rescued. Rocky and Brick would probably be able to handle themselves.

I also don't like when people don't have middle names, I think it shows a lack of imagination. My RLF doesn't have one either.
Omg! I forgot about Clifford!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cliff is at it againā€¦ it sounds right šŸ˜‚

This is me. I donā€™t have a middle name. My mum has a horrible weird one so didnā€™t give us middle names. Nobody believes you. When you give your name they always go noooo whatā€™s you full name? They donā€™t trust you šŸ˜ž
Sorry if I offended with the middle name thing but JohnBae has to live with the same burden so there is that ā¤

• Haha
I canā€™t imagine what itā€™s like to have no middle name or two of them. Do you have problems when you book airline tickets?
For some reason my second middle name isn't on my passport. I'm guessing I maybe left it off the application and when I sent my birth certificate off with it they were happy enough with just the one!

• Wow
No they believe you as itā€™s on your passport. The doubters are usually banks and insurance companies they always question you. I have been tempted to just make one up on more than one occasion

Omg! I forgot about Clifford!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Cliff is at it againā€¦ it sounds right šŸ˜‚

Sorry if I offended with the middle name thing but JohnBae has to live with the same burden so there is that ā¤
This knowledge makes the burden that bit lighter šŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.