John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they believe you as it’s on your passport. The doubters are usually banks and insurance companies they always question you. I have been tempted to just make one up on more than one occasion
Chuckling at the thought of you making one up.

My brother hates his first name, used to tell everyone his name was John. Have just realised my brother's middle name is John 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you like having a double first name?

Or do you go by the first one mainly? Does it annoy you when you meet new people and they just refer to you as the first one without double checking how you'd prefer to be addressed?
My family and friends have a pet name for me, and my full double name was only ever used, when I was in trouble. 😂

I like my name, but it's not German, but Chilean, so they do pronounce it differently than it should be. It's why I go by the first one mainly, and use my full name for documents only. There's a doctor title, too, which makes booking flights really funny every single time.

Is it hyphenated?
No, because my father forgot it on my birth certificate. 😂 But generally, it should have been, they made an exception for me, because my parents basically were cute little doofuses back in the eighties.

• Wow
  • Haha
Mine is Marie! Someone actually said to me a few months back, 'I bet I can guess your middle name' and she did!

Also guilty that baby Jack's middle name will be William.

I love all of those girl ones mentioned! Grace will be my imaginary daughter's middle name.

I hate May!

I really have no imagination when it comes to names. I love cutesy -ie girl names and all the super common boy ones like Charlie, Harry and Ollie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Having a Gin and those salt and black pepper mixed shaped snacks from markies.
Watching Noel too it looks amazing there would love to go one day!
Getting in the mood as going to see his little brother and Kasabian tomorrow night 😍
OMG I love kasabian.

outing myself even more on here. My first date with RLF was to see Kasabian

Blink if this is you.

I’d also add May/Mai, Ann/Anne and Marie.

View attachment 1369759
Blink

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mine is Marie! Someone actually said to me a few months back, 'I bet I can guess your middle name' and she did!

I love all of those girl ones mentioned! Grace will be my imaginary daughter's middle name.

I hate May!

I really have no imagination when it comes to names. I love cutesy -ie girl names and all the super common boy ones like Charlie, Harry and Ollie.
High-five for the Maries / Marias / Mia etc. of this world, first middle or nicknames alike! 👋

I know what my children's names would be, but it's kind of a shame that I don't really want any (for now).

• Heart
No, because my father forgot it on my birth certificate. 😂 But generally, it should have been, they made an exception for me, because my parents basically were cute little doofuses back in the eighties.
Omg 😂 Did you always know or find out later on?

I hate May!

I have all of those names in my family 😂😂

I have a complex baby name list… the things I have seen it has to be that way!!

my middle name is Louise 🙄

Blinking at one of these - I'm sure you can guess which one 🙄

A lot of places don't like more than two initials, but my forename and two middle names are all shorts so are easy to fit in forms. My sister unfortunately has 3 long names (all like 8+ letters 🙄)
Is your name actually you screen name? I feel I shouldn’t ask… but that’s a lot of flowers? 🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼

• Haha
I've known what my children would be called for as long as I can remember. I gave my dolls those names.

But I don't want kids, so I'll never use the names.

In a twist of fate, Paul Robinson's kids, actually have my chosen names. When they were born I thought it was a sign that we were destined to be together. His wedding anniversary (now divorced) is also mine and Keano's anniversary.

@wonderstruck25 I loved your list of names for That's My Man. There was so many of my faves on it. I'm glad with what you went with in the end, you were right, it was more them.

• Heart

Is your name actually you screen name? I feel I shouldn’t ask… but that’s a lot of flowers? 🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼
I’ve only just realised - that is a lot of flowers 🤣

• Haha

Lol no it isn't. One of them is a middle name.

• Haha
  • Wow
I found out, when I applied to uni, actually. I had always written it with a hyphen, and every document, my passport and all school reports including my A levels, had my name down with a hyphen. It was actually a (very short) discussion whether my papers were legit for a while. Nowadays, I'm just cackling about it. 😂

• Haha
I've known what my children would be called for as long as I can remember. I gave my dolls those names.

But I don't want kids, so I'll never use the names.

In a twist of fate, Paul Robinson's kids, actually have my chosen names. When they were born I thought it was a sign that we were destined to be together. His wedding anniversary (now divorced) is also mine and Keano's anniversary.

@wonderstruck25 I loved your list of names for That's My Man. There was so many of my faves on it. I'm glad with what you went with in the end, you were right, it was more them.
Not Paul Robinson again 😂 just googled… I’m going Alfie?

That list was tame to my real one… Scout really grew on me 🥺

Lol no it isn't. One of them is a middle name.
Are you a flower fan?

• Heart
Not Paul Robinson again 😂 just googled… I’m going Alfie?

That list was tame to my real one… Scout really grew on me 🥺
Show us your real one! Promise not to steal any!

They are Lucy and Jack. I do like Alfie though!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I found out, when I applied to uni, actually. I had always written it with a hyphen, and every document, my passport and all school reports including my A levels, had my name down with a hyphen. It was actually a (very short) discussion whether my papers were legit for a while. Nowadays, I'm just cackling about it. 😂
Nah that’s crazy 😳 Mistaken identity!! You do exist though right… legally?

Show us your real one! Promise not to steal any!

They are Lucy and Jack. I do like Alfie though!
I can’t. I’ll look like a lunatic… I’ve done that enough on here… I give the names colours and feelings that they give me and ratings. It’s far too much for someone who isn’t having a kid anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey gang! What have I missed? Had a crazy few days! Actually had to do some work😩😩 hope you’re all good x

I love the thought you have put into it. I'm honestly obsessed with names. I already know what John and Aimee's future kids will be called. Aimee has a name theme.

In the City doc, David Silva has a baby called Mateo. LOVE THAT NAME. I'd use it. Would call him Matei though. But would never ever used Matthew/Matty. I'm a weirdo.

• Heart
Nah that’s crazy 😳 Mistaken identity!! You do exist though right… legally?
It did make me feel like some spy / secret agent for a while, I admit. And it makes for a good story to tell, because it's really down to a little hyphen. It's a bloody line, and it caused massive grief for German authorities. And yes, they are as OCD as they are portrayed in the media. 😂
Luckily for me, I do exist legally, and all was sorted quickly, so I'm also a real physician, under my real name.

Hey gang! What have I missed? Had a crazy few days! Actually had to do some work😩😩 hope you’re all good x
No nudes, not even a glimpse of Bae's face. He does have a drunken alter ego name now, thanks to @wonderstruck25!

• Haha
  • Heart
I like old-fashioned names. Everyone in my life knows that there is a huge part of me that belongs to the late 19th century, and my taste in names is part of that.

These are my kind of names.

• Heart
I love the thought you have put into it. I'm honestly obsessed with names. I already know what John and Aimee's future kids will be called. Aimee has a name theme.

In the City doc, David Silva has a baby called Mateo. LOVE THAT NAME. I'd use it. Would call him Matei though. But would never ever used Matthew/Matty. I'm a weirdo.
I love names… there were parts of my name list in the one for that’s my man. I’ve always loved Blake and I have no idea why, my mum thinks all my baby names are too American 🧐

They are going to have a baby 🥲 A theme from Rosie. Flowers?

All I can think of with Mateo is Jane the Virgin 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.