John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm desperate to try that one, might treat myself on way home.

Have just had financial risk assessor here. Can only presume @Violetroselily sent them. Feel attacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am currently in a strop as have been showing off bae's holiday snaps and have been told 'the face does not match the body'.

This employee has been forcibly removed from the building.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Am currently in a strop as have been showing off bae's holiday snaps and have been told 'the face does not match the body'.

They meant because there is literally no possible body beautiful enough to match the face, right?

Right?

john-stonesihosj8tu27oz1ljf9qa1zrskqjpg.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't come at me 😂 But I hate Chinese takeaway 🤒 Love an Indian tho👌 Chicken madras, mushroom rice,and all the sides 😻😻

On a tit note, we have decided to part ways fully now, more messages came out and some from last year around the time our girl was conceived, some flirty messages, wasn't expecting it at all tbh
I’m glad you can move on now. I wish all good things for you.

HOW DARE THEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So in my JS investigating, as I now enter the newest ridiculous part of my life…

Why did he have this black eye? Or is it not known?
4E151847-5D09-468E-A4DE-2A147EBEED94.jpeg
B3A8506F-C994-45B5-A2FC-575B6D7399C8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's realistic he'd kick off at that! Clever writing.
From his perspective, I think it's understandable, but then again being a journalist doesn't just mean reporting on dirty deeds and gossip (even if the UK tabloid media do kinda work that way). Poor girl is like "but I'm reporting on the news" 🥺 as if her shotgun marrying John Stones isn't news at all 😂
Him wearing his ring, though, that's so soft?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Who is that sad individual with no taste whatsoever to their name? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.