John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the northern equivalent to the harvester?
I was just wondering that but I don't think we really have anything in Scotland that's comparable!

Are they usually attached to a Premier Inn!? Or standalone restaurants!?

Basically everything here is now owned by Marstons or Greene King.

Reactions: 2
❤ ❤

Did you used to read the fics on the McFly boards?

I don't know if I am happy or terrified that you might have read something I've written before
I think I might have done, but I remember nothing. Do you keep all of your old stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was just wondering that but I don't think we really have anything in Scotland that's comparable!

No I don’t think I’ve ever been to one attached to a premier inn…?

It’s mitchells and butler I think?

No they're standalone.

I can't really think of anything comparable either. Maybe Beefeater, but Harvester is far far superior.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Saaaaame here !! Love a greene king tho

@cobette I wish I lived in Scotland. I went last year and it was amazing. The coffee was amazing and the ice cream 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m dying to go back one of my fav places. Was just a bloody long drive

• Heart
They come from someone who knows him and they are talking about another woman and him and that people know about it.
It’s hardly surprising, it’s the norm in that world.
Are the screenshots recent? I mean I think the women that get into the relationships know what they’re getting into but choose to turn a blind eye because the easy lifestyle.

The amount of Harvester virgins has shocked me… I thought everyone had been to a harvester before 😂
I had to Google it. :ROFLMAO: Looks like there’s none in the States. Pity. There’s a few places with that name but the food isn’t what you all have described. I’ll have to visit a Harvester when I’m across the pond next month.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.