Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Good luck today @LurkingAnnie

View attachment 1368353

This smiley boy encourages you to get through your scan by thinking of...

His hair
View attachment 1368377

His eyes
View attachment 1368359

His lips
View attachment 1368373

His smile
View attachment 1368374

His tongue
View attachment 1368383

His stubble
View attachment 1368388

His arms
View attachment 1368355

His fingers
View attachment 1368384

His bod
View attachment 1368356

His back
View attachment 1368381

His bulge
View attachment 1368357

His bum
View attachment 1368372

His thighs
View attachment 1368358

His calves
View attachment 1368389

If you do that they'll prob want to check your heart too ❤

Bae will be mentally holding your hand all the way through because you know he lives for the drama
View attachment 1368376
Well this was absolute perfection. Wishing you the best, @LurkingAnnie

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Smaller I think! That one comes up normal size. Maybe just an individual picture thing.

Love chicken kiev. Chicken is only meat RLF likes so we have it a lot, you can imagine how thrilled I am about that.
This is sad, maybe try on your phone and see if that comes up better?

What are you doing on your days off?

NinaJonas

Me messing up the acronyms apparently 😂 It should say WUIV, but I’m typing in between reporting on exams, so I didn’t check to see whether there were any typos there.
Waking up in Vegas is linked in the list above!
OH that’s what it means! Gonna read it as soon as I finished temptation island

cobette

VIP Member
I’ve been to Hatfield House and it was amazing. I saw nothing of Hatfield but maybe it was for the best.

PLEASE watch the All or Nothing documentary. I guarantee you’ll fall in love with all the guys (except Mendy) and the staff. I re-watch it every few months. What a season that was.
Also, not Delph! That volatile type of personality makes me so nervous. I don't like how fond bae was of him, makes me question his taste in friends.

I would love to know how they all feel about Mendy now, it must really mess with your head that someone you liked so much turns out to be such a terrible person.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I did joint honours with history because it meant I didn't have to do a dissertation. Lazy cow alert. Still don't know anything about history, or any 'real' books.

I really fancied the grad student who took one of my history modules and he asked me if I'd considered doing a masters because I was clearly brilliant at history. Mate, I've applied myself in your class because I think you're hot. The rest of the time I'm in the IT lab chatting shite on the McFly forums. No-one in their right mind is sponsoring me for a masters.

'Me again bae, can you get some gravy and a couple of Zinger Towers with that bucket please?! Oh and @ruby1080 is coming over, so I'd suggest you bring a scarf .'

View attachment 1364000
Love his face 🤣

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Pisstake! Not on Deliveroo either?

I'd honestly get hauled over hot coals for turning delivery off, dunno how people get away with it.
Nope, Deliveroo only have one store on there and it's been off since I looked early. Nandos website had another further away one on earlier but that's off now 😞

Do you get alot of orders?

• Sad

ruby1080

VIP Member
If we do a chapter a week that will mean everyone has plenty time to read.

Start tomorrow?

I'd say, if you can get 1,000 words a day down you're probably on to a winner. I have 78 since I got up 😂
I have 600 words in note form that have been there for a few weeks, then another few hundred words of notes for the next chapter on another page. Can’t form any of them into a sentence 😵💫

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I bet they are one of the cunty places that don't let you have bottomless Pepsi anymore though.

• Sad