Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Every year, but usually I do them in June/July, only that this year, there's also a new property tax, which is a pain and a half to fill out and send away. I'm pretty sure that the German tax officials just do these things to mess with the residents. 😂 I've procrastinated for 3 months, so now I have a deadline and have to do it. It'll take me two hours, three at most, but it's hours I could spend doing something else...

It's my birthday, so yes, i'll be home for the match. Looking forward to it.

She's a lucky girl, isn't she? 🥺 I kinda like writing this shift in their relationship, it opens so many doors at the moment.

I wouldn't even know where to start?
Do not try a crisp sandwich. You don't need that in your life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Gattle09

VIP Member
They have been hoovered up, they have been liberated into the black bin via Henry hoover. I’m sat with the handheld hoover just in case any little fuckers appear again. I feel violated. Having a wine now.

Yes @Violetroselily he is nuts, wouldn’t let his mates kill the wasp that had just stung him in while they were in a beer garden. It’s exhausting.

Pussy is helping me.
2DEA15A5-452F-44A2-8738-491755198BE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Duckin hell guys. Just seen an advert for Ocado £20 off first shop!! This was like 40 mins ago and I’ve been doing it ever since. Booked a slot for tomorrow night 🙈🙈 can’t wait for all the m&s biscuits to get here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WylieWyles

VIP Member
It's so weird being here alone (without my dog.) I keep wanting to go hug him but he's not here. 😔

Guess I will continue my thrilling weekend of menstruating, sitting on the couch watching tv, and doing chores with another episode of The Devil's Hour and this cranberry-raspberry fizzy water my mom brought me when she stole my child from me.

Our last cuddles this morning (I trapped him behind me)
PXL_20221029_124241167~2.jpg

Proof of life from the dognappers

IMG_20221029_202243~2.jpg

My mom says he cried a lot in the car when they drove away and when they got to their house he ran around looking for me. Here he is in my childhood bedroom being extra sad. I'm sure getting to sprawl out on my bed for 2 weeks every night will cheer him up a bit.

688778065~2.jpg

Bonus doggy tax

gettyimages-1242919468-2048x2048.jpg

City 140.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Hope your ok babygirl. Anything we can help with?
View attachment 1683301
Bless you that’s so sweet ❤
Not really, it’s serious life stuff which would not only doxx me more than normal plus I don’t wanna bring the vibe down. I might say more in a few weeks but for now it’s nice just having you all here for JS thirsting and bread chat 😘 distracts my mind abit

Thank you though ❤ Have you had a nice few days off with LO?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
If money was no object all my food would be from M&S, it’s the best.
When I marry John, all our food will be from M&S. I'll invite you all to my weekly themed meal nights.

He won't be allowed to leave the room though so don't think about sneaking off for a shag.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
To all you wonderful mamas:

You are doing a great job, especially offering so much with the means you have. Please don’t ever feel bad about it, because at the end of the day, what your LOs will remember is the time you spent with them, not where exactly you were or how fancy it was.

Being an only child of two hard-working, highly successful parents - therefore with very limited time off - what I remember most about my childhood is the moments they consciously took to spend time with me. It could have been on a holiday or a visit to a museum, or a walk in the park, a visit to the playground, or even weekend shopping… it didn’t matter much, because they were there.

That’s all that counts.

Love you, adore you - you’re all amazing! ❤

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I feel the same about a likeable OFC. I think it's so hard to make them stand out. I want my next one to be shy.

Girl next door is a safe bet, we all want to be able to imagine we are her, that's the most important thing isn't it!?

What mistakes did you think you made with Neighbours? We really loved it!

I'm looking forward to having an AU to read!

Funny you say that about Aimee. I think he loves Beth more and if there was to ever be a AON one shot where he happened to bump into Beth his head would definitely be turned.

I'm hoping to write another Aimee one shot this week, have also started the Christmas one and have another in mind which is essentially just corn.

John and Beth will finally emerge from the bedroom. He is going to go to the World Cup which I am looking forward to writing as was massive for him. Lots more twists and turns to come. I have many many partly written scenes. It will cover everything until a little after Euros which is coincidently when he met Aimee.
Omg if you could ever do a world where both Beth and Aimee exist!

See I’m the opposite and don’t feel like my OFC’s are ever “strong” enough - maybe I end up subconsciously modelling them on myself (cos it’s the easiest way to imagine a character if it’s kind of an extended version of yourself?) and it annoys me. I want him to be the knight in shining armour, fit bastard but I also resent the damsel in distress element and want a 21st century girl that wants JS but shouldn’t need JS (told you I’ve been overthinking it 😂)

Neighbours mistakes - went too quick. Not enough build up. Went from one event to the other with no chill. No filler. Reads abit cringy when I read it back.

And then the whole AU thing - I think I’m subconsciously comparing it to “On Hold”’- which was so god damn amazing and I just know it’s nowhere near that level.

But yeah I’m massively overthinking it all cos really at the end of the day I’m writing cos I enjoy it and it’s therapeutic.But yeah 😂

I can’t wait to see where Beth and John go 💙 and it’s so clever how you relate it to a real life timeline, must take alot of research and just so clever!

Apology tax to everyone else for Fic ramble

4B300A77-E997-48E1-9738-7B2875A5F99B.jpeg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Hi, hello. I’m coming here for this cause the JG thread is a mess tonight and I have to share it somewhere.

My little niece didn’t want to be anything scary so she dressed up like a gnome 😭 The little mushroom bag 🥺

View attachment 1694617
No stop it. This is so cute. How cute would I look as a gnome!?

Who is gonna tell her that actually gnomes are really scary!? There's an 80s cartoon about them that I would have nightmares about them coming to get me.

• Heart
  • Wow