John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to pimp RLF out if anyone wants him

we’ve had one trick or treater all night and he actually answered the door without the sweets.
He said to me “well I didn’t know who it was. You don’t normally answer the door with sweets”
Erm on 31st October you do mate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi, hello. I’m coming here for this cause the JG thread is a mess tonight and I have to share it somewhere.

My little niece didn’t want to be anything scary so she dressed up like a gnome 😭 The little mushroom bag 🥺

A11CB56E-604E-4C24-AC58-2AF25A560978.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi, hello. I’m coming here for this cause the JG thread is a mess tonight and I have to share it somewhere.

My little niece didn’t want to be anything scary so she dressed up like a gnome 😭 The little mushroom bag 🥺

View attachment 1694617
No stop it. This is so cute. How cute would I look as a gnome!?

Who is gonna tell her that actually gnomes are really scary!? There's an 80s cartoon about them that I would have nightmares about them coming to get me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sometimes, when you lot talk about your RLFs, I get a bit lonely and wistful and kind of wish I had one.

Then other times, like now, I'm in my tent nightie and mismatched socks and my bed is full of knitting and cushions and my fluffy microwavable hamster and I just wonder where on earth I'd be able to fit a RLF in.
I love being a spinster. I never see myself partnered.

View attachment 1694617
OMG this is SO cute! I love this! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would be v v v happy single. That sounds nasty and ungrateful but I am a loner and my silly little hobbies and imagination could keep me company forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No stop it. This is so cute. How cute would I look as a gnome!?

Who is gonna tell her that actually gnomes are really scary!? There's an 80s cartoon about them that I would have nightmares about them coming to get me.
I won’t be telling her that no… they are a little suspicious looking now that you say that though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would be v v v happy single. That sounds nasty and ungrateful but I am a loner and my silly little hobbies and imagination could keep me company forever.
It’s neither nasty nor ungrateful. ❤

@WylieWyles my great aunt and uncle were married but lived in separate houses near each other. They didn’t give a single tiny tit what others thought. It worked for them and they were best friends.
Kyle Walker 🤣🤣
Yeeeeeeesssss Kyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

OMG this is SO cute! I love this! ❤
Honestly if I hadn’t met RLF I would probably be very happy alone … tbh he gives me enough space now as he knows what I’m like! I love my own space and own company, I love my own imagination and the things I enjoy! I think it’s partially from being an only child! But I obvs do love my little family and wouldn’t trade them but in another life I would have enjoyed being just me on my own but never alone!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.