John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry.
View attachment 1696859

I'll be okay, I promise.
I agree with @einahpets93 here - you should get it checked out. Regardless of whether you think it'll be okay, it could be that you keep carrying this inflammation/infection around and thus prolong your route to recovery, or potentially get sidelined for a longer time.

Work is not worth the cost of your health. And I say this as someone who is sitting in the same glasshouse more often than not - but I'm learning to take care of myself. So should you. There's only one of you, hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What about an access centre outside of working hours? What about 111?
Have you got an online portal to say you’re struggling to get in but would benefit from a phone appointment??
There is an online form but phone appointment is difficult because I have to be physically in the office all week.

Nearest walk-in centre is the other side of town and means logistics of buses and taxis and I can do it, am competent adult woman, but equally it's such a ballache. And I have a check in booked with my therapist tomorrow evening and I know she wouldn't mind if I skipped it to see a doctor but still I'd feel bad about missing it especially when I know nothing will get done.

Every time I ever see a doctor about anything they say there's nothing wrong and I feel like such a dick for wasting their time. And even if something was wrong it'd probably be my own fault for not taking care of myself properly anyway so what does it even matter.

Arrrrgh, am getting spirally.

Will fill in the form. Guarantee they tell me I just need to rest and stay hydrated.

I'm going to marry this man and shove him in the shower fully clothed.
I'm going to marry him in the shower.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There is an online form but phone appointment is difficult because I have to be physically in the office all week.

Nearest walk-in centre is the other side of town and means logistics of buses and taxis and I can do it, am competent adult woman, but equally it's such a ballache. And I have a check in booked with my therapist tomorrow evening and I know she wouldn't mind if I skipped it to see a doctor but still I'd feel bad about missing it especially when I know nothing will get done.

Every time I ever see a doctor about anything they say there's nothing wrong and I feel like such a dick for wasting their time. And even if something was wrong it'd probably be my own fault for not taking care of myself properly anyway so what does it even matter.

Will fill in the form. Guarantee they tell me I just need to rest and stay hydrated.

Please state on the form how long you’ve had the cough

• Heart
Reactions: 3

You really need to stop the mindset of feeling like you are being a burden. Things like these, and perhaps even just to tell a patient there's nothing significantly wrong and/or just something that can easily be taken care of, are literally what we're there for as doctors. We are there to see patients, and make sure they get the recommendations and treatment they need or which are required by guidelines.

Anyone who makes you feel like you are wasting their time is absolutely in the wrong profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please state on the form how long you’ve had the cough
chrome_screenshot_1667333729323.png

You really need to stop the mindset of feeling like you are being a burden. Things like these, and perhaps even just to tell a patient there's nothing significantly wrong and/or just something that can easily be taken care of, are literally what we're there for as doctors. We are there to see patients, and make sure they get the recommendations and treatment they need or which are required by guidelines.

Anyone who makes you feel like you are wasting their time is absolutely in the wrong profession.
😭😭😭

You're so lovely.

My head is a mess as has been documented at length, and I feel like a burden all the time.

Wish you were my doc ❤

• Heart

I'm sure they won't do nothing. Even if just prescribe a nasal spray it will help! Don't feel as though you are a burden to them, appointments are there to be filled ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure they won't do nothing. Even if just prescribe a nasal spray it will help! Don't feel as though you are a burden to them, appointments are there to be filled ❤
Please no nasal spray, they make me sneeze uncontrollably 😂

I mean sneezing with the nose.

Not the kind of sneezing bae inspires.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please no nasal spray, they make me sneeze uncontrollably 😂

I mean sneezing with the nose.

Not the kind of sneezing bae inspires.
I'd be too amused, if they made you sneeze the Bae way. That would be one way to get the Os.

• Haha
@Just Drive Your French boy just scored for us!
Yeeeeeeesssss! My baby! 🥰

Better to fix a “small” problem now than a big problem later. @Gossgossgoss9888

😭😭😭

You're so lovely.

My head is a mess as has been documented at length, and I feel like a burden all the time.

Wish you were my doc ❤
I wish @mimimithis was my doc, too. Between her and @einahpets93 I feel like our little Tattle community is well looked after. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry to everyone I am sending emails to at 10pm. I hope this makes up for it

View attachment 1697243
That kit was something else.

Yeeeeeeesssss! My baby! 🥰

Better to fix a “small” problem now than a big problem later. @Gossgossgoss9888

I wish @mimimithis was my doc, too. Between her and @einahpets93 I feel like our little Tattle community is well looked after. ❤
Choupo scored, too, so we coasted through the group phase with 6 wins.

Aw, you and @Gossgossgoss9888 are too kind. Love you, girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning lovelies

I really don't want to get up but I really have to. ☹

Do we think bae will play tonight?

I'm going to be missing the first half so if he does play he'd better keep all his sexiness in the second half 😂

• Heart
Good morning! How’s everyone?

Why do we have Mexican party hats?

FEDD01A1-D6B5-4721-8187-B51FD2168155.jpeg

Morning lovelies

I really don't want to get up but I really have to. ☹

Do we think bae will play tonight?

I'm going to be missing the first half so if he does play he'd better keep all his sexiness in the second half 😂
Good morning! I just arrived at work. It’s quite crispy cold outside, brrrr.

He might, he needs the match fitness. Perhaps Kalv, too? Pep said he’ll rest some players, so Ortega might also play again instead of Ederson.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.