John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody wish. It’s chucking it down so being in bed listening to the rain is quite peaceful 😍

have you had a good day?
Not too bad thank you! It's raining loads here too, I got soaked on my way home from work.

Had a decent day at work, busy but not too hectic, kept stuff under control.

Now am curled up nice and cosy at home, humidifier on full blast as it eases my breathing (cough is still lingering but not as bad as it has been) and doing my knitting. Might accidentally be making quite a big blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah no way has this just been suggested for me in Facebook
View attachment 1694371
It got suggested to me on Saturday and on Sunday morning RLF showed it to me after it popped up on his and said ‘we should try this one weekend’ 🤢 anyone want him?!

I’m alright, thanks. Finished my lunch and now back to work (still WFH).

Sounds nice after a long work day. ❤

That looks delicious.
It was so yum, it’s double chocolate so definitely tasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sometimes, when you lot talk about your RLFs, I get a bit lonely and wistful and kind of wish I had one.

Then other times, like now, I'm in my tent nightie and mismatched socks and my bed is full of knitting and cushions and my fluffy microwavable hamster and I just wonder where on earth I'd be able to fit a RLF in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes, when you lot talk about your RLFs, I get a bit lonely and wistful and kind of wish I had one.

Then other times, like now, I'm in my tent nightie and mismatched socks and my bed is full of knitting and cushions and my fluffy microwavable hamster and I just wonder where on earth I'd be able to fit a RLF in.
I would love loads of cushions in my bed so comfy and cosy. I only have 2 RLF has zero tolerance for decorative cushions and on the rare occasion he makes the bed he just leaves them on the floor 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Happy to pimp RLF out if anyone wants him

we’ve had one trick or treater all night and he actually answered the door without the sweets.
He said to me “well I didn’t know who it was. You don’t normally answer the door with sweets”

• Haha
Reactions: 9

we’ve had one trick or treater all night and he actually answered the door without the sweets.
He said to me “well I didn’t know who it was. You don’t normally answer the door with sweets”
Bet I can guess what his trick is

• Haha

Same.

My therapist would remind us that it doesn't have to be all or nothing (no pun intended but isn't it perfect? 😝) - like I could date (or even marry) someone and also still have my own place and my own things and my own time alone. Pfff... Right.

• Heart

I'm actually shaking laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I gotta remember to put my autumn wreath and fake pumpkins away when I get home so no one knocks on my door. I don't have any candy or energy for smiling at children. Probably shouldn't stay at work late tonight in that case but I haven't decide what I'm doing for dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.