John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strava wanker here
I use it too… but do you sit and show the route to the person you’ve just shared it with to show ‘interesting’ parts of the route?!

As that was what my first lockdown was full off, which I obviously had soooo much time to deal with rather than my actual work of trying to speak to colleagues about why they weren’t getting paid or dealing with redundancies -

‘sorry I can’t jump on this call about the restructuring of the organisation and how our associates are stressed about when they return to work, my boyfriend is just currently showing me where he saw a little stream that looked lovely to visit one day’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I use it too… but do you sit and show the route to the person you’ve just shared it with to show ‘interesting’ parts of the route?!

As that was what my first lockdown was full off, which I obviously had soooo much time to deal with rather than my actual work of trying to speak to colleagues about why they weren’t getting paid or dealing with redundancies -

‘sorry I can’t jump on this call about the restructuring of the organisation and how our associates are stressed about when they return to work, my boyfriend is just currently showing me where he saw a little stream that looked lovely to visit one day’
Sometimes I think some of us should have an RLF switch up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got a RLF they can lend me for a shag and a cuddle and then he fucks off? All I have to offer you in return is some peace and quiet and the freedom to hog the whole duvet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone got a RLF they can lend me for a shag and a cuddle and then he fucks off? All I have to offer you in return is some peace and quiet and the freedom to hog the whole duvet.
My RLF isn’t available for that… as he hogs the duvet…
Anyone else got one free?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbf RLF still gets almost nothing from me … yet so I’ll send him your way 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like a wife swap but RLF swap just to freshen things up 🤣 we all just need to get plenty of bread in before it happens!
Omg off topic but Wife Swap was SUCH a good programme! 😂
Also that holiday one too where you had a rich family go to Butlins and the poor family go to a castle in France… they don’t make stuff like that anymore and it’s such a shame haha

• Heart
He has these cycling padded pants that look RIDICULOUS and these tighter pants and jacket, like a step away from Lycra but close enough! 🤦🏻‍♀️ He was so proud of himself today as he overtook someone on an electric scooter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Overtaking an electric scooter. No, I’m actually giggle-snorting at this!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.