John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picked up my three course fancy dinner on the way home from work and then had a good cry while driving because I realized after tomorrow I won't even have my dog waiting for me at home for two weeks. 😭 And normally I'd take advantage of this and have ahem, guests over (dog does not permit any visitors outside of our immediate family) but I don't even have any prospects.

And then, to add insult to injury, Alex Turner came on the radio and reminded me that I gotta be up in the morning, so I should have an early night, and duck these time zones baby, wish I didn't get drug tested so I could get high.

But the food is very good! Got the butternut lasagna (plus a salad w/ goat cheese and pickled cranberries) and a pumpkin roll.
Why is doggy going to his grandparents for 2 weeks? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But I DO have to be up in the morning for Citeh, Alex was just being helpful and reminding me.

Ugh, these pretty fuckboys from Sheffield.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is doggy going to his grandparents for 2 weeks? :(
Because of all the overtime and very long days I'm going to have in order to support the big national thingy we all do a week from Tuesday. And it's convenient timing because when I got home today there was a notice on my door that the new management is doing their annual maintenance inspection on Nov 1 - thanks for the lead time, assholes - oh, and not even a 2 hour window, just sometime during business hours - so I'd have to board him all day anyway or stay home and be ready to take him outside as soon as they knock on the door and then ask them to stand several feet away while he desperately attempts murder and sounds even scarier. My arms and shoulders are VERY STRONG but VERY TIRED.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello ❤

Got stuck in a youtube hole and then started cleaning the house. Have at least made it to bed now but wondering if sleep is worth it. Hope you're doing well 🥰

Bae always owes us a dick pic.
I’m doing well, thanks lovely. ❤ Look at you being so productive in the wee hours of the morning! Hope you get some sleep and enjoy a nice Saturday before your OT on Sunday.

Because of all the overtime and very long days I'm going to have in order to support the big national thingy we all do a week from Tuesday. And it's convenient timing because when I got home today there was a notice on my door that the new management is doing their annual maintenance inspection on Nov 1 - thanks for the lead time, assholes - oh, and not even a 2 hour window, just sometime during business hours - so I'd have to board him all day anyway or stay home and be ready to take him outside as soon as they knock on the door and then ask them to stand several feet away while he desperately attempts murder and sounds even scarier. My arms and shoulders are VERY STRONG but VERY TIRED.
I’m so nervous for the big national thingy. I’m sure doggo will have a wonderful time with his grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Gossgossgoss9888 you’re up late!

I’ll be up at 4:30 for this match. Bae owes us a dick pic for this, don’t you agree?
Yeah I don't think I could do 4:30 am. Maybe if I had a tv in my bedroom, but I don't.

And yes, he definitely owes us a dick pic.

Tell him, Kyle!
gettyimages-1290882966-2048x2048.jpg

I love how they look like bitchy mums out for a power walk & gossip sesh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning, lovely! Sorry you have to work today. :( I hope it goes by quickly.

Good morning, all! Happy match day!
Thankyou. Hope it does too 😞😞. It’s meant to rain all day as well I hope it doesn’t !

yay for match day💘 shame I’m going to miss it. Just having a brew before I set off. How’s your day been d

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankyou. Hope it does too 😞😞. It’s meant to rain all day as well I hope it doesn’t !

yay for match day💘 shame I’m going to miss it. Just having a brew before I set off. How’s your day been d
My day was busy but okay overall. I’m just really glad it’s the weekend. Is LO awake yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy matchday girls and happy birthday @mimimithis

Here's baby with his other fave German. Have a great day!

gettyimages-826100470-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-643527348-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-855089720-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1067465092-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1203059270-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-641834950-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-648273266-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-853649310-612x612 (1).jpg

I like the modern dance aspect of this one.
gettyimages-872612830-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-959261026-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-1066006496-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-869116784-612x612 (2).jpg
gettyimages-1124673290-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-1140814614-612x612 (1).jpg
gettyimages-1162693657-612x612 (2).jpg
gettyimages-1163925562-612x612 (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.