John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had my cousin turn up with some homemade cough medicine, some toys for LO and loads of Winter coats her LO’s have grown out off so that saves me a fortune!

this is the excitement of my day … although getting railed by 2 Rubén’s sounds better 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
is anyone getting a rlly cool advent calander? got an advert for the love honey one in the car w me dad the other day and it went on for ab 2 minutes it just wouldn’t stop but couldn’t change it cos then it shows i’ve acknowledged it so i just stared out the window whilst this girls shouting down the radio ab vibrators and dildos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is anyone getting a rlly cool advent calander? got an advert for the love honey one in the car w me dad the other day and it went on for ab 2 minutes it just wouldn’t stop but couldn’t change it cos then it shows i’ve acknowledged it so i just stared out the window whilst this girls shouting down the radio ab vibrators and dildos
Crying.

It may surprise you to learn I have not purchased this for my YouTube channel reviews.

• Haha
  • Wow
Crying.

It may surprise you to learn I have not purchased this for my YouTube channel reviews.
really?! feel like the girl was giving me a personal message at 4am to buy this advent calander or i’ll die or stn omfg it went on for AGES and it was not a discrete advert either omfg was praying to the heavens he wasn’t listening and isn’t going to buy my sweet mother one

• Haha
really?! feel like the girl was giving me a personal message at 4am to buy this advent calander or i’ll die or stn omfg it went on for AGES and it was not a discrete advert either omfg was praying to the heavens he wasn’t listening and isn’t going to buy my sweet mother one
Don’t go shaking any of your mums presents under the tree incase they start vibrating 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
awh it’s okay bab it’s nice to see everyone tbh thankyou though significa mucho ❤went puerto banus other day n it was so pretty n posh!! have shagged 2 men that look identical to ruben dias 🤟 n ate so much ham think i might go veggie for a week to say sorry to the pigs View attachment 1685056View attachment 1685057
pls tell me if u can see me or my grotty little hermana in these pics i needa put like cool filters on them to make them look peng
Aww this looks lovely! 💙

So I have a question - both men looked like Ruben?? That must have been insane. 🥵
Also are you sure you just weren’t really drunk with double vision and you actually just banged the one real Ruben? And then celebrated with some ham afterwards?

989DD8DD-8D57-42CF-B808-19DF88B04FAB.jpeg

E3C530F9-531E-4C53-8C48-2B32017FD5FD.jpeg

19118F6F-57C7-480F-9F1F-ACB66FE01CFB.jpeg

I think this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Aww this looks lovely! 💙

So I have a question - both men looked like Ruben?? That must have been insane. 🥵
Also are you sure you just weren’t really drunk with double vision and you actually just banged the one real Ruben? And then celebrated with some ham afterwards?

I think this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen 😐
I wonder what they said to him to get him to do it? 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
M&S Pizza, couple of dough balls and some picky bits from the freezer 🤍
81CF9151-D35C-4EB0-AB8C-9776F5807B65.jpeg

• Heart
Have been dipping in throughout the day but am finally catching up properly!

Catching the bus makes a short trip into a full day event! We ended up doing all sorts at the shopping centre. LO spent his birthday money and we bought enough for two shoeboxes. Also stocked up on books from The Works, great for unexpected children's birthday parties. AND I found a forgotten book voucher in my purse so treated myself to some new books too! There was a free Halloween disco thing too, full of really cool lights inside a spooky hut thing. I'm shattered now and we're back to watching dancing fruit.

20221028_151726.jpg

• Heart
  • Heart
I think it's from the clips they play when they announce team. It's his own fault for being cringe.

His and kyles are basically the same 😂. Kevs is the best of a bad bunch. They’ve only put him and Haaland on the post

Have been dipping in throughout the day but am finally catching up properly!

Catching the bus makes a short trip into a full day event! We ended up doing all sorts at the shopping centre. LO spent his birthday money and we bought enough for two shoeboxes. Also stocked up on books from The Works, great for unexpected children's birthday parties. AND I found a forgotten book voucher in my purse so treated myself to some new books too! There was a free Halloween disco thing too, full of really cool lights inside a spooky hut thing. I'm shattered now and we're back to watching dancing fruit.

Sounds fab. How old is he 😍. What books did you get

If I haveto build a Thomas track one more like this week I’m gonna have a nervous breakdown. I’ve literally built one three times a day this week and he uses it for TWO SECONS

• Heart
That looks delish!

Hi everyone, hope you’re well! ❤

This was inevitable. :( The team just have to remember that they won back to back trophies without him. Though a wonderful addition to the team, they can’t be too reliant on him.
Thank you lovey! How are you today? 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.