John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this thread title is ok 🙈. Didn’t have much to go on. I would have gone for #43 still the fittest man on the planet

@einahpets93 thanks for the title ❤

@cobette thanks for my new fav photo 🥵🥵🥵

continue thirsting babys 💋
86DA5E24-529D-47A9-A7B2-A7625C16150C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread! Hope you all are well.

@einahpets93that’s great that one of the hospital managers wants you to get the job. You obviously have a stellar reputation. You’ve got this!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it. Why is it soo sexy. I can’t deal with it. Just when you think he can’t get any hotter 🥵
Have you had a nice day
It’s definitely made my day better. It wasn’t particularly good, just work piling up on my desk, but I can’t complain much otherwise. Happy to be home now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s definitely made my day better. It wasn’t particularly good, just work piling up on my desk, but I can’t complain much otherwise. Happy to be home now.
Are you home at a decent time ? What you having for your evening meal?😚 sorry to hear you didn’t have a good day 😖

• Heart
He was so tanned for so long that it's odd seeing him look 'normal' now! Bet he can't wait for Qatar.
I thought the other night he looked tanned but nothing compared to this

Any one having anything good for tea? I’m on just eat having a mooch but don’t really wanna buy anything 😑

• Heart
Are you home at a decent time ? What you having for your evening meal?😚 sorry to hear you didn’t have a good day 😖
I am, actually, but then I had an appointment with my boss at a private practice this afternoon, so I went home from there. I'm eating gnocchi with a cheesy sauce right now, proper comfort food.

It wasn't really horrible, just... a lot. But that was to be expected. Did you have a good day? ❤ How's LO - tired since he's been awake from 5 (4?) am onwards? How's the pup?

Doing well and starting my work day, how are you? I hadn’t seen that pic before and I’m so in love with it! Fittest man ever. 🥵
I hope you have the most wonderful day, despite work ❤

He was so tanned for so long that it's odd seeing him look 'normal' now! Bet he can't wait for Qatar.
Compared to me, he's still tanned now... I love how that's his "normal", when it would probably be my "tanned" (no Chilean skin genes have made it through, apparently).

While I greatly dislike that the WC is in Qatar, because they're sketchy af, I cannot wait to see the guys in their different NTs and gorge myself on really great football and fit guys running after a ball.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am, actually, but then I had an appointment with my boss at a private practice this afternoon, so I went home from there. I'm eating gnocchi with a cheesy sauce right now, proper comfort food.

It wasn't really horrible, just... a lot. But that was to be expected. Did you have a good day? ❤ How's LO - tired since he's been awake from 5 (4?) am onwards? How's the pup?

Compared to me, he's still tanned now... I love how that's his "normal", when it would probably be my "tanned" (no Chilean skin genes have made it through, apparently).

While I greatly dislike that the WC is in Qatar, because they're sketchy af, I cannot wait to see the guys in their different NTs and gorge myself on really great football and fit guys running after a ball.
Also won’t they be wearing vests / topless in training if it’s really hot 🥵🥵 we can only hope!!!

LO is a bit grumpy. He had fun with my nephew so he’s a bit tired. Gonna aim for bed at 7 ish. I’ve booked us in at a really nice play centre we haven’t been too before tomorrow & it looks so good. He’s gonna have the best time I hope 😘. Doggo is fine thanks , very sleepy!
You know I don’t think I’ve ever eaten gnocchi

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought the other night he looked tanned but nothing compared to this

Any one having anything good for tea? I’m on just eat having a mooch but don’t really wanna buy anything 😑
We are having Chicken Kiev and chips, nothing exciting. RLF will turn his nose up at an 'oven tea' but if he wants something more exciting, he can make it himself!

It is scarily close to KO of WC!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.