John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a shaโ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year, but usually I do them in June/July, only that this year, there's also a new property tax, which is a pain and a half to fill out and send away. I'm pretty sure that the German tax officials just do these things to mess with the residents. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've procrastinated for 3 months, so now I have a deadline and have to do it. It'll take me two hours, three at most, but it's hours I could spend doing something else...

It's my birthday, so yes, i'll be home for the match. Looking forward to it.

She's a lucky girl, isn't she? ๐Ÿฅบ I kinda like writing this shift in their relationship, it opens so many doors at the moment.

I wouldn't even know where to start?
There is something satisfying about the crunchiness of the crisp alongside the softness of the bread.

I'm glad I don't have to do taxes, sounds like a nightmare!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Every year, but usually I do them in June/July, only that this year, there's also a new property tax, which is a pain and a half to fill out and send away. I'm pretty sure that the German tax officials just do these things to mess with the residents. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've procrastinated for 3 months, so now I have a deadline and have to do it. It'll take me two hours, three at most, but it's hours I could spend doing something else...

She's a lucky girl, isn't she? ๐Ÿฅบ I kinda like writing this shift in their relationship, it opens so many doors at the moment.

Do not try a crisp sandwich. You don't need that in your life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Have you got any birthday plans? Except Bae watching of course (hope he plays for you!)

Iโ€™d start with cheese and onion on white - canโ€™t go wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am so behind on fics atm but will try and get some read tonight! I ended up writing some filthy one shot to go alongside my DR one today instead of a Halloween filthy one but now I can actually read the ones I have when I get to bed!

• Heart
I am so behind on fics atm but will try and get some read tonight! I ended up writing some filthy one shot to go alongside my DR one today instead of a Halloween filthy one but now I can actually read the ones I have when I get to bed!
I love the fact you do themed ones! Who was the Halloween one gonna be about?

• Heart
I managed to read your latest update the other day - still absolutely ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป โค

You have well and truly got the bug now havenโ€™t you ๐Ÿ˜‚
I have! Havent had much time to write this week though. When LO and RLF were ill I had loads of time but now they both need my constant attention.

Get our Cobae @cobette to give you her recommendations for how to go about a proper writer's retreat.
I have quite a few train journeys planned and at least one overnight stay in the next month, so I might indulge then.

• Heart
There is something satisfying about the crunchiness of the crisp alongside the softness of the bread.

I'm glad I don't have to do taxes, sounds like a nightmare!
I'm a little confused as to how that should work, and how it isn't super dry and hard to swallow? It could also be that when I think of bread, I think of this: What Germans consider bread

Why is that? Aren't you required to do them?

Do not try a crisp sandwich. You don't need that in your life.
I see... ๐Ÿ˜‚ Makes me curious as to why.

Have you got any birthday plans? Except Bae watching of course (hope he plays for you!)

Iโ€™d start with cheese and onion on white - canโ€™t go wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚
No, no plans whatsoever. My oldest and my best friends are all out of the country, as is my family, so I'll just buy myself a slice of cake and hope there's going to be some sun so I can sit outside and enjoy it. All I ask for is a bit of peace and quiet, and I'll be fine with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love the fact you do themed ones! Who was the Halloween one gonna be about?
So it would have had to have been about one of the other boys as I dragged my bae birthday one out over 4 separate stories over there as otherwise it would have been too much!
It probably should have been DR as I havenโ€™t done a one shot for him for ages but I normally donโ€™t when Iโ€™m doing a book of them but I was swaying more towards Jack or possibly MM so I think Iโ€™m gonna do a fireworks night one instead!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bless you thatโ€™s so sweet โค
Not really, itโ€™s serious life stuff which would not only doxx me more than normal plus I donโ€™t wanna bring the vibe down. I might say more in a few weeks but for now itโ€™s nice just having you all here for JS thirsting and bread chat ๐Ÿ˜˜ distracts my mind abit

Thank you though โค Have you had a nice few days off with LO?
Aww, babes, I hope youโ€™re okay! โค

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you honey xx
Hope your week has gotten abit better too ๐Ÿ’™
View attachment 1683414

This is my fave friendship ๐Ÿ’™

Howโ€™s your sister and niece doing?
I'm okay thank you darling, I know I don't always seem it here but I am actually pretty robust. Little bit of chaos brain ongoing, where is @WylieWyles' baetrix when I need it? Basically I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคช with a head full of music and questions and jokes and rhythms and puns and there is a little bit of a switching off problem but at least that's more fun than my usual switching on problem. Just have to be careful not to speak out of turn because all the things that were upsetting me are starting to just piss me off instead and I probably shouldn't spend all my time telling everyone their bullshit is bullshit. Also obvs don't go the other way. Found myself doing sexy eyebrows at someone earlier.๐Ÿคจ

I'm still coughing a bit but slowly getting better, and still living more on strepsils than anything else. Was going to cook earlier but too impatient with how long it would take so just grabbed a banana instead. Might become a problem, was walking up the stairs and my jeans started to fall down ๐Ÿ˜‚ but luckily I've got a lot of fuel in reserve so am not going to waist away lol.

I love bae and Kyle's friendship so much too, I love it when people love each other. Have a friendly rambling tax.

1358342139.jpg
80fbf5e6a785a02fe30e067f1ad06779.jpg
90325.jpg
file.jpg
bpanews_0ab3ec68-dcb5-4825-a453-1bc9aa9d6987_embedded237361224.jpeg
tf702124.jpg
England+Media+Access+uH0NR6JF5m8x.jpg
baeb720cab669805e6612166c5e492a3.jpg
2ghc2nn.jpg
20180630FILENGLANDTRAINING010.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a little confused as to how that should work, and how it isn't super dry and hard to swallow? It could also be that when I think of bread, I think of this: What Germans consider bread

No, no plans whatsoever. My oldest and my best friends are all out of the country, as is my family, so I'll just buy myself a slice of cake and hope there's going to be some sun so I can sit outside and enjoy it. All I ask for is a bit of peace and quiet, and I'll be fine with it.
That sounds lovely and make sure youโ€™re here too!! ๐Ÿ’™
Maybe treat yourself to a read of @lou_claire91 birthday Fic?!

• Heart

It works best with soft sliced bread, in RLF's opinion.
warburtons-toastie-thick-sliced-white-bread-BH87X8.jpg

Re tax, I have never had to do anything with it. Work deal with income tax, I renew my road tax once a year (although it costs me ยฃ0) and council tax (which I guess might be similar to property tax) is dealt with automatically too. We have different 'bands', and pay a fixed sum depending on the band your property falls into.

I hope that is all correct otherwise I've been doing something wrong for a long time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Peace and quiet sounds like an ideal birthday!

I'm okay thank you darling, I know I don't always seem it here but I am actually pretty robust. Little bit of chaos brain ongoing, where is @WylieWyles' baetrix when I need it? Basically I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคช with a head full of music and questions and jokes and rhythms and puns and there is a little bit of a switching off problem but at least that's more fun than my usual switching on problem. Just have to be careful not to speak out of turn because all the things that were upsetting me are starting to just piss me off instead and I probably shouldn't spend all my time telling everyone their bullshit is bullshit.

I'm still coughing a bit but slowly getting better, and still living more on strepsils than anything else. Was going to cook earlier but too impatient with how long it would take so just grabbed a banana instead. Might become a problem, was walking up the stairs and my jeans started to fall down ๐Ÿ˜‚ but luckily I've got a lot of fuel in reserve so am not going to waist away lol.

I love bae and Kyle's friendship so much too, I love it when people love each other. Have a friendly rambling tax.

View attachment 1683473View attachment 1683475View attachment 1683476View attachment 1683477View attachment 1683478View attachment 1683479View attachment 1683481View attachment 1683482View attachment 1683483View attachment 1683484
I miss these two on the pitch together!

• Heart
I'm okay thank you darling, I know I don't always seem it here but I am actually pretty robust. Little bit of chaos brain ongoing, where is @WylieWyles' baetrix when I need it? Basically I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคช with a head full of music and questions and jokes and rhythms and puns and there is a little bit of a switching off problem but at least that's more fun than my usual switching on problem. Just have to be careful not to speak out of turn because all the things that were upsetting me are starting to just piss me off instead and I probably shouldn't spend all my time telling everyone their bullshit is bullshit.

View attachment 1683473View attachment 1683475View attachment 1683476View attachment 1683477View attachment 1683478View attachment 1683479View attachment 1683481View attachment 1683482View attachment 1683483View attachment 1683484
Omg Iโ€™ve not seen most of these!!!
I actually really like KW too - aside from the fact he cannot keep his dick in his pants he actually seems like a nice guy, and a great friend.
Maybe one day theyโ€™ll be demand for a Fic request for @cobette for them?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Glad youโ€™re okay, although are you saying all you have had dinner is a banana? That doesnโ€™t sound too good and no wonder your jeans are falling down!

• Heart
Duckin hell guys. Just seen an advert for Ocado ยฃ20 off first shop!! This was like 40 mins ago and Iโ€™ve been doing it ever since. Booked a slot for tomorrow night ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ canโ€™t wait for all the m&s biscuits to get here ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm okay thank you darling, I know I don't always seem it here but I am actually pretty robust. Little bit of chaos brain ongoing, where is @WylieWyles' baetrix when I need it? Basically I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคช with a head full of music and questions and jokes and rhythms and puns and there is a little bit of a switching off problem but at least that's more fun than my usual switching on problem. Just have to be careful not to speak out of turn because all the things that were upsetting me are starting to just piss me off instead and I probably shouldn't spend all my time telling everyone their bullshit is bullshit. Also obvs don't go the other way. Found myself doing sexy eyebrows at someone earlier.๐Ÿคจ

I honestly love you! Never change! ๐Ÿค
A004C127-936F-48DE-8F5B-574D45BCC1FE.jpeg
7434C466-3567-4643-82A7-EBBB6CBF4FEC.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.