John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duckin hell guys. Just seen an advert for Ocado £20 off first shop!! This was like 40 mins ago and I’ve been doing it ever since. Booked a slot for tomorrow night 🙈🙈 can’t wait for all the m&s biscuits to get here 🤣
OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Did you get the Halloween food?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Duckin hell guys. Just seen an advert for Ocado £20 off first shop!! This was like 40 mins ago and I’ve been doing it ever since. Booked a slot for tomorrow night 🙈🙈 can’t wait for all the m&s biscuits to get here 🤣
Please will you show us what you bought when they arrive tomorrow? My M&S withdrawals are real.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Did you get the Halloween food?!
No I didn’t. I got three pastas for £8!! Got a vegan pizza for RLF. They have soooo many vegan stuff. Got ve fish fingers, sausage rolls , cheese , ham , chicken strips , Mayo, three bean chilli and some other shite
For myself a pizza , my fav quorn sausage rolls , cheese, salad, can’t beat a salad. Roast potatoes, mini Colin the caterpillars!! M&S bourbons , custard creams, jam & cream rings , choc dipped Viennese fingers ..
fruit shoots , crisps! , fruit , omg my head in banging from the excitement 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve not seen most of these!!!
I actually really like KW too - aside from the fact he cannot keep his dick in his pants he actually seems like a nice guy, and a great friend.
Maybe one day they’ll be demand for a Fic request for @cobette for them?! 😂

Glad you’re okay, although are you saying all you have had dinner is a banana? That doesn’t sound too good and no wonder your jeans are falling down!
I like him too. Have forgiven people for worse things than being massive shaggers.

Yes just a banana but in my defence it was a moderately large banana.

Love you too! 😍 Second pic looks like bae is doing the romance film thing of sideling up behind poor naive Kyle and showing him how to do something easy while breathing on his neck. Lucky Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No I didn’t. I got three pastas for £8!! Got a vegan pizza for RLF. They have soooo many vegan stuff. Got ve fish fingers, sausage rolls , cheese , ham , chicken strips , Mayo, three bean chilli and some other shite
For myself a pizza , my fav quorn sausage rolls , cheese, salad, can’t beat a salad. Roast potatoes, mini Colin the caterpillars!! M&S bourbons , custard creams, jam & cream rings , choc dipped Viennese fingers ..
Holy duck balls! The party’s at Casa Strawberry tomorrow night.

• Heart
  • Haha
I like him too. Have forgiven people for worse things than being massive shaggers.

Yes just a banana but in my defence it was a moderately large banana.

Love you too! 😍 Second pic looks like bae is doing the romance film thing of sideling up behind poor naive Kyle and showing him how to do something easy while breathing on his neck. Lucky Kyle.
this one is Kyle hearing bae’s chat up lines 😏🤣🤍
214C0500-24FF-46A2-B1A6-115D631A8308.jpeg

• Heart
Holy duck balls! The party’s at Casa Strawberry tomorrow night.
I know right. I Just can’t believe it. I thought it would be really dear. But there was loads on offer and I saved like £30!! Cos £20 off and then £10 saved on the offers. Damnit I should have got some of the m&s cordial I’ve been wanting to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It works best with soft sliced bread, in RLF's opinion.

Re tax, I have never had to do anything with it. Work deal with income tax, I renew my road tax once a year (although it costs me £0) and council tax (which I guess might be similar to property tax) is dealt with automatically too. We have different 'bands', and pay a fixed sum depending on the band your property falls into.

I hope that is all correct otherwise I've been doing something wrong for a long time.
Needs to be white Warburtons. My mum doesn’t eat bread but whenever she comes round and I have a brand new loaf she takes a couple of slices for a crisp butty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe a week ago you'd never been to m&s and now you're balls deep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Where have you been? Were you … shagging? Submitting your application? Or eating something with bread/shouting at RLF for eating things with bread?
Submitted application
Walked to the pub… clairvoyant was on…. Walked back from the pub
Found an error in the application
Withdrew the application
Had a drama about resubmitting the application
Had a cry
Got some wine
Had some wotsits

No actual drama, just being dramatic. All sorted now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If money was no object all my food would be from M&S, it’s the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Submitted application
Withdrew the application
Had a cry
Got some wine
Had some wotsits

Good luck my lovely! I would absolutely give you the job.

Now your application's in, cast it from your mind. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If money was no object all my food would be from M&S, it’s the best.
When I marry John, all our food will be from M&S. I'll invite you all to my weekly themed meal nights.

He won't be allowed to leave the room though so don't think about sneaking off for a shag.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Submitted application
Withdrew the application
Had a cry
Got some wine
Had some wotsits

Proud of you for submitting it though!
and prawn cocktail wotsits make everything better! 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.