John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird being here alone (without my dog.) I keep wanting to go hug him but he's not here. 😔

Guess I will continue my thrilling weekend of menstruating, sitting on the couch watching tv, and doing chores with another episode of The Devil's Hour and this cranberry-raspberry fizzy water my mom brought me when she stole my child from me.

Our last cuddles this morning (I trapped him behind me)
PXL_20221029_124241167~2.jpg

Proof of life from the dognappers

IMG_20221029_202243~2.jpg

My mom says he cried a lot in the car when they drove away and when they got to their house he ran around looking for me. Here he is in my childhood bedroom being extra sad. I'm sure getting to sprawl out on my bed for 2 weeks every night will cheer him up a bit.

688778065~2.jpg

Bonus doggy tax

gettyimages-1242919468-2048x2048.jpg

City 140.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's so weird being here alone (without my dog.) I keep wanting to go hug him but he's not here. 😔

Guess I will continue my thrilling weekend of menstruating, sitting on the couch watching tv, and doing chores with another episode of The Devil's Hour and this cranberry-raspberry fizzy water my mom brought me when she stole my child from me.

Our last cuddles this morning (I trapped him behind me)
View attachment 1689359

Proof of life from the dognappers

View attachment 1689361

My mom says he cried a lot in the car when they drove away and when they got to their house he ran around looking for me. Here he is in my childhood bedroom being extra sad. I'm sure getting to sprawl out on my bed for 2 weeks every night will cheer him up a bit.

View attachment 1689365

Bonus doggy tax

View attachment 1689515

View attachment 1689516
His sad little face. :( But it’s only day one. He’ll perk up in no time and enjoy being spoiled by his grandparents.

@Violetroselily you’re up early! Any fun plans for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you been rolling in the sheets all night🤣
Haha no, once a night is enough for me! LO was up at 6am (which I think is really 7am?) so we have a long day ahead.

You might have caught a cold from being out in the rain, hope you feel better soon ❤

That’s rough, sorry, friend. :( Hope you can rest later.

How are you? :D
I'm ok thank you. We have a birthday party this afternoon so just chilling this morning I think. How are you? Your bae looks cute in his hat

• Heart
Did you wake up with a big smile?
I actually woke up by LO pulling my eyes open and whispering "are you my best friend?". Cute, but also creepy.

We've been together 10 years and I feel like we're dating again. I was suspicious at first but now just going to roll with it. Its nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha no, once a night is enough for me! LO was up at 6am (which I think is really 7am?) so we have a long day ahead.

You might have caught a cold from being out in the rain, hope you feel better soon ❤

I'm ok thank you. We have a birthday party this afternoon so just chilling this morning I think. How are you? Your bae looks cute in his hat
Hahaha I know what you mean. Also I don’t understand the times either. So it’s 815 now really isn’t it. Mine woke up at 630 which is really 730?🙈 but we were up at 230 for a bit 🥴

what you doing today. Rlf is working I think so I’m gonna hide at my parents. LO has millions of toys , the puppies always tires him out & we get lunch 🤣

I actually woke up by LO pulling my eyes open and whispering "are you my best friend?". Cute, but also creepy.

We've been together 10 years and I feel like we're dating again. I was suspicious at first but now just going to roll with it. Its nice!
Omg 😂😂😂. I’ve been there. If LO wakes up before me he either dives on me or pokes my eye lids.
10 years is a long time it’s bound to not be always rainbows 🌈. I’ve been with mine 5

• Heart
Hahaha I know what you mean. Also I don’t understand the times either. So it’s 815 now really isn’t it. Mine woke up at 630 which is really 730?🙈 but we were up at 230 for a bit 🥴

what you doing today. Rlf is working I think so I’m gonna hide at my parents. LO has millions of toys , the puppies always tires him out & we get lunch 🤣

Omg 😂😂😂. I’ve been there. If LO wakes up before me he either dives on me or pokes my eye lids.
10 years is a long time it’s bound to not be always rainbows 🌈. I’ve been with mine 5
I could do with doing a bit of work later. I like to pick LO up from preschool on a Monday but it means I have to then carry on working whilst he's watching TV. Easier if I can get ahead of myself a bit. Then a soft play party with all new mums 😬

2:30? Ouch. Why do they hate sleep so much? Mine still doesn't sleep through.

• Heart
Morning…. It’s so bright outside… which is nice, but I feel like it’s going to be a long day.
Hope everyone’s got a nice day planned

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I’m doing well, thanks. It‘s nearly 1:00 am here so I’m off to bed. Hope the party goes well and you’re not too tired. I don’t know how you mums do it when your LOs barely sleep!

I forgot your time change was today. Ours is 6th November. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel I'm doing the walk of shame coming back here.
I’m sure we all feel like that at times

I’m also sure some of our RLFs would love some of the stuff we say about them. Mine would defo love VRLs shout out he kept getting about his Willy at the start of threads a while ago 🤣

I’m doing well, thanks. It‘s nearly 1:00 am here so I’m off to bed. Hope the party goes well and you’re not too tired. I don’t know how you mums do it when your LOs barely sleep!

I forgot your time change was today. Ours is 6th November. :cautious:
Night lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.