Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruthAnon

Former Lipska client, was in one of her earlier group community a few years back. This was before she was a coach. One word. Wow. It's incredible that I'm not alone in feeling a little weird about the way she became money hungry. Everything mentioned in this forum is spot on. She's nice, but can tell she is inexperienced and just regurgitates free content you can find online. Back then she wasn't in a relationship and would get uncomfortable talking about dating and relationships. So it's interesting to see that she went full on in dating & relationship advice based on her only romantic relationship with Josh.

I think the most interesting thing about her program is that there were teenage girls in the paid group program (like 15-16 yo). Makes sense because most of them came from watching her YouTube content. I always thought it was weird that these younger girls were paying for her programs, because they accepted everything Jasmine was telling them as the truth, and lacked critical thinking skills. I assume they got the money and permission from their parents? But signing up back then, you didn't have to indicate age, which is weird looking back in hindsight because a lot of what she was sharing were therapy topics like mental health.

At some points, I felt uncomfortable Jasmine giving out advice to the teenage girls, when in reality I think a lot of these younger girls were highly vulnerable and would have benefitted from a therapist. I would not be surprised if those same teenage girls are now paying for her current programs because her Loved program is targeted for those who are inexperienced in relationships. I find a lot of her current programs don't appeal to me anymore or an older adult audience.

She also tried to sell me to join her other paid programs. I politely rejected because didn't feel like any of her programs were dealing with anything I needed help on and her lack of experience.

I'm not a fan that she calls herself a life coach and promotes "inner child healing", and "shadow work". Generally speaking, coaching is more focused on helping you achieve your future goals, while therapy tends to have more of a past and present focus.

The work she is proclaiming is what therapy does, which is misleading because she is not a therapist. That disclaimer is important because I think a lot of people who come across her content treat her services like therapy. Especially when she talks about childhood wounds, she does not have the education to consult her clients on it in an ethical, medical or responsible way.

This wording on her bio is also concerning "Guiding women in embodying self-love to create the 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 and 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 of their dreams". Therapy focuses on the topics Jasmine is proclaiming she is helping her clients with, such as mental health, eating disorders, body image, etc. If she wants to claim life coaching, her work needs to focus on helping her clients achieve goals not related to their mental health or well-being.

The major difference between therapy and life coaching is the focus of the work: therapy focuses on mental health and emotional healing, while life coaching focuses on setting and achieving goals. The way she advertises and operates her business is kind of misleading and unethical because it sounds a lot like therapy. I'm surprised no one has called her out on that.

Reactions: 17

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I sound like a broken record at this point the amount of times I've said it but I cannot comprehend how little self awareness and how narcissistic they are. I know you shouldn't diagnose just off social media but I can pretty confidently say they show much symptoms, imagine how they are irl!

Every single one of the tentpoles of their business models is based on contradiction or straight up lies. I don't think they have any grip of reality in any sense.

Josh:
💙"Dating apps are evil": met his wife on a dating app and does sponsorships and promotions of Bumble.

🙌"Toxic masculinity is harmful": had no problem bullying Sean Nalewanyj (remember him OG readers?) the far more successful fitness YouTuber who called out Josh for promoting crap, baseless exercises (throwback to the healthhunk days) has actively gone out of his way to DM people who dare to call him out and bully them relentlessly.

💪I turned away from a successful corporate life to build a dream in Bali: he said he was a successful area manager when in reality, he just did work experience at a supermarket headquarters. Clearly wasn't that successful if he had to turn to stripping for money, had to live with roommates in Bali where the living rate is notoriously low that's how much he was struggling.

💙I'm sensitive empath man
! people don't get men like me! Yes he's so empathetic he is racist and tone-deaf to his host country, plus bullying (as mentioned above)

💪I'm an animal lover, I run a dog charity!: Dumped a vulnerable stray at the first instance.

🙌I am booked with coaching calls!: Yet cancelled his literal "GIVEAWAY" because there was so little interest. Has only "space" for 2 clients at a time. His wife had to delete videos on her channel that included him because he's so unlikeable and people can sense his awful personality a mile off.

And let's not get started on the right wing conspiracy theories. That'll take a whole 10000 word dissertation to dissect that!

Onto Jasmine
🦋"I value women so much! Soul sisters are so important" Dumped every woman in her life who wasn't uplevelling her at the drop of a hat and if she hasn't dumped them, completely thrown them under the bus for her own benefit (Jingjing for example) only female friends she has are those she's networking/leeching off.

🌿I am so in tune with my body: hated her body for the majority of her life. Puts herself in embarrassing awkward positions of oversharing in order to overcompensate. Always looks like she's being held at gunpoint during her dance videos. Barely gets 1000 likes and 20 comments despite having 52k followers.

💞I love my clients so much, they are aligned with me: yes you love them so much you're hiking up your prices even more in order to scam them and throw them away when you're done with them.

🌿I have freedom, I get to play with my timeline: you're chained to social media, leeching off your life for clicks and money.

🦋My SiX FiGuRe BuSinEsS!! Yeah after tax that's got to be about 50-60k. There's people with far more respectable jobs of the same age as her who are making that much and more who don't have to shake their ass and scam girls to get by, not to mention chasing and aggressive selling. Not very special at all. They also don't need to factor in bankrolling their bum husband.

💞"Be open to communication, respect everyone's opinion and hold space with love" hyper paranoid and blocks anyone who doesn't even have a profile picture. Bullies and manipulates and pulls the victim card at any sign of anything that isn't completely ass licking her.

🌿Be your own authentic self!: Changes personality and career path like she changes her string market stall vests or her story thumbnails. Sex therapist, inner child healer, life coach, magnetism coach, vegan, animal abuser, minimalist, greedy businesswoman who's unapologetic about money, money mindset coach, friendly soul sister, travel vlogger, one direction fan, anime fan, koreaboo. Going by Jasmine Lipski, Lipska Lipska Campbell, Lipska (Campbell), Jasmine Mary and the list goes on. Has severe identity issues by the look of it.

Both of them
💕💙"Be aware of gaslighting" they are the biggest gaslighters I've ever come across. Never apologizing or taking accountability. On the very rare occasion they acknowledge their awful behaviour, It's always a shit apology blaming people for calling them out, shut down with a "I will not be talking about this further"

💕💙Have mutual respect and goals with your partner: Josh digging and backhandedly insulting Jasmine every chance he gets. Him leeching off her money because he can't get his business up to speed. Trying to take away from her "achievements" and make it his own (the retreats for example) josh trying to mould jasmine into his idea of the perfect women.

💙💕Open dialogue is so important!: Jasmine walked out on josh 3 months into their marriage and Josh immediately turned to alcohol after being sober for 1 year instead of healthy coping mechanisms that he loves to promote.

💙💕Have your own personalities: Jasmine has no friends and hangs out only with Josh. Has stopped travelling and ended her YouTube channel because Josh is her main source of happiness. Josh isn't allowed to have friends or go out and have a drink because it doesn't align with Jasmine's values. He's morphed into a coaching zombie to appease jasmine and her fanbase despite not believing in manifestation and taking this piss out of her interests at every chance he gets.

I could go on and on tbh. Their entire lives and careers' foundation is a base of lies, deceit, bullying, manipulation and fakeness. Could do an entire deep dive! Feel free to add. Hopefully the mods put that wiki page so we can get EVERYTHING in one place once and for all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

pisces347

Hello everyone! I have been reading this thread for many months (actually back in GG originally) and finally made an account here. I used to follow Jasmine on YouTube like many of you and really liked her videos on languages and travel, and I even bought her guided meditations which now I really regret. Once she moved to Bali permanently and started dating (then married) Josh I noticed a huge change in her content and became very uninterested and skeptical. Then I saw the Anna Analysis video and it confirmed everything I suspected. It's very clear she has fallen for the trendy "coach" job and it is so unregulated and easy to just call yourself coach with no real qualifications. (I could wake up tomorrow and decide that I am a coach in anything!) I looked up her name online a little while later because I thought "is it just me who thinks this is very concerning?" and that is when I found the original thread about her. I am so disappointed in how she has changed. I have no issue with her being confident and comfortable in her body or any of that, but the insane amount of money she charges for such simple things that you can learn for free online and the icky vibe I get from Josh...it is too much. I wanted to speak up as a former subscriber to her YouTube channel and so you all know there are many of us who feel the same to you.
(Also sorry for my English, I am pretty fluent but still make a lot of mistakes!)

Reactions: 14

hereisthetea

Hey there! So I randomly came across this forum because I saw an Anna’s Analysis video recommended to me on YouTube about Jasmine… and it’s been a while since I followed her content. If you haven’t seen the video I was shocked to see that Jasmine threatened legals over an analysis video that was not even defamatory…I was not expecting that aggressive side of her. It really shows people aren’t what they portray on social media. In the comments, someone mentioned there’s a gossip forum that talks more about the shady things she’s done so I got curious and found this.

I was hesitant to post here, but I have been feeling reflective on the way she treated me and I wonder if others have felt the same way. For background, I was one of her earlier followers and we actually exchanged a lot of DM’s on social media over shared interests. We were around the same age. I think back then she didn’t have as much followers, so she was quite responsive! Thought she was a super sweet girl and we had lots of commonalities like travel, learning languages/cultures, etc. I actually thought we were legit friends because we would send messages often back and forth! She also used to follow me on social media. She doesn’t anymore. She would tell me I was like a sister, and we had a “soul connection", etc. When she posted she was going through depression I immediately let her know I was so proud of her getting professional therapy and getting the help she needed. I genuinely was supportive as a friend. I eventually became one of her “clients” because I wanted to support her and thought her intentions in creating her business was positive and empowering. You know how your close friend is taking a leap of faith in their dreams and you want to be their #1 cheerleader? Yeah, that was me.

I noticed as she got more bigger and gained more followers, started dating Josh, she was more distant. I could see the shift when she truly buckled down in focusing on her business, “hustling” in constantly promoting her services, making upsells. Whenever I messaged her about our shared interests or checking in like a friend, she wouldn’t get back to me for weeks, even though she was posting on social media every single day. I thought maybe her inbox may have been filled with messages from her other followers too. But we were both following each other and had a long message thread with time, so I think my message would have entered her personals inbox and not cluttered with her followers inbox.

I think what hurt the most was that she was really good in convincing me that we were actual friends with the “soul connection” and “sisters in a past life” kind of comments. I now see it was a lie and she probably used me to pay her in being her client. When I had the epiphany of her manipulating me to just be her client and pay her, that’s when I pulled the plug.

Also looking back, even though she called me her “sister” she really made no effort to initiate the convo or check in like a friend would do. And I suspect that her qualms about retaining female friendships is true. Looking back, I also felt like she put up a wall when we talked about vulnerable things. Like when I told her I was happy she was getting help for depression. Or when she would say she wants to meet me in person some day and I would say me too and give her a hug. She would not respond and it would make me feel weird. I don’t think she feels comfortable in being vulnerable with friends. I get the feeling that she isn’t the type to reach out to her girlfriends first to simply just hang out or chat, unless the friend makes the 1st move. I can’t imagine her simply spending time with friends or making plans with them. With her, I get that if you want to meet her you better be making her money or upleveling her life somehow. I can’t imagine her being content with like baking cookies together with a friend or catching up over coffee. And idk, I just think that’s kind of weird? Like I wonder if she understands or knows that you need to nurture and invest the same attention in your friendships as you do with your romantic relationships. To me, she seems like the stereotypical girl who’s obsessed with her husband and just devotes 90% of her non working time with him. It’s kind of sad…I hope she knows that female friendships are so valuable and help you in life. I personally cherish my female friendships a lot, as much as my romantic one. Also not a big fan of Josh. She can do better, 100%. And I think Josh was her 1st in everything? So it’s super meaningful for her. I wish she dated more people to grow and learn from other people. But I know Jasmine would do everything in her power to sustain this relationship, she’s already committed.

I wonder if other people had this experience with her? Or maybe it’s just me. Either way, I learned the parasocial relationship with these influencers are true. If you’re not an influencer yourself and they can’t benefit monetarily or “up level” in their biz, you’re nothing to them. That’s how I felt. I feel so naive into thinking she actually cared for me on a deeper level like how I cared for her. But I’m glad I know better.

I also feel kind of bad for her because she doesn’t seem like a real person to me anymore. She seems like a caricature. Her job and livelihood is social media. Can you imagine just parroting your life on social media 24/7? With time, I think that will burn her out and not be good for her mental health. The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. I wish her the best, even though she burned the “sister” relationship we had. Sad to think I was just a puppet in her get rich scheme.

Also I want to end on this note - these influencers who tout that they care for you and want to develop “soul relationships with you” is 100% a biz/money scheme. Remember, this is their livelihood to market & sell to you. And the best thing you can do if you're not supportive of an influencer is to not engage, save or share their content. The more you engage with it, the more they receive money. Hence why she may post stories of giveaways of people to save or share her posts via messages. Not sure if she does that anymore, since I don't follow her any longer. That increases her engagement and visibility on social media. Their intentions are always 100% money or else they wouldn’t charge you for a “friendship”. If anyone has any particular Q's about my experience with her, feel free to comment and I'll try to answer the best I can.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

madicon

Finally found my way here from where I was a frequent lurker on her GG page!

It has been so satisfying and relieving to know that there are still people on this planet who have brains because I was seriously losing hope from reading her worshippers' comments and her downright deranged story posts and captions.

Anyways, I have binge read all 37 pages of this thread in the past two days, so apologies for the bombardment of reaction notifications 😆 but all of you have absolutely hit the nail on the head!
Previously, I just didn't like her vibe and I thought some of her business practices were shady. But now, after reading everything she and Josh have done, I believe these two are extremely problematic and straight up scammers who are willing to exploit their young, impressionable audience to earn money in such unethical ways.

I'm so glad this thread exists to expose them. Also, congrats on showing up as the 3rd search result on Google - literally ABOVE her own YouTube channel 😆 Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll go back to lurking in the corner and sending reactions 😆✌

• Heart
Reactions: 12

IsisAdelina

Her writing is starting to sound like those spam bots on social that claim you can make $100K months in the comments. Lmao, it has that same energy. I wonder how her old audiences feel who originally followed her for the language and travel content now see her posts doing hard sells for her programs. It would feel like a bait and switch to me and her whole insta page is unauthentic. You can smell the desperation and greed from a mile away.
Hi, just a lurker since the summer here, but I felt like sharing my thoughts on this.

I'm part of her old audience, and I really miss the Jasmine from the earlier days. Her simple routine videos and tips on language and productivity from her bedroom were a breath of fresh air and so inspiring, and I loved that she was sweet, soft-spoken, positive, studious, and encouraging her viewers to love themselves and improve themself. Simple times.

I'm dubious about the law of attraction, but I loved that she had a down-to-earth approach to it: It's not only about dreaming, it's important to take action and work diligently to get what you want or be where you want to be. She called it "inspired action" from a self-help book she read. It was so helpful.

I also liked discovering different cultures and countries through her travel vlogs. She really made a point on respecting the locals and speaking/ practicing the language with them. Also she enrolled in activities like a balinese ritual, cooking and art classes, visting monuments. That was so cool.

At some point it bothered me that she acted like a specialist as soon as she discovered something, like she doesn't give herself room to grow and really digest her experiences, before teaching them. So I was dubious about her wanting to become a coach so young, but I was also like "you do you girl, maybe she'll be an amazing coach". She also wrote a book in a really short time, and published it. Interested in possibly purchasing it I looked for reviews, weirdly enough at the time there was only one negative review, explaining that it was a lot of mumbo-jumbo and not the down-to-earth talk I liked from her videos so I didn't buy it. But I just thought she's young, she have time to learn how to write and create better books.

At first I was very happy for her when she got married earlier this year, maybe it was a bit naive to think that, but at the time it felt so magical, like she married the prince charming she always wanted to meet.

Looking back, I'm not so sure...

Her content started to slowly change, she started to update less frequently on youtube, and more on Instagram, and the completly quit her channel.
I liked her instagram content but at some point in the year the quality of her content dropped. It seemed to me that she pushed her programs more and more and Josh seemed friendly at first, but then I felt like he only was to sell something to his audience (also I noticed signs that he was hm, problematic). So anyway I slowly disengaged from their platform. It just doesn't seem as genuine as before.

I did watch Anna's Analysis then found this site too which showed/confirmed ugly sides... Which are disappointing...I'm particulary upset about Angel.

All that said now, I also worry about Jasmine. She really seems to have change in the 2 last years and more. If you think about it she really isolated herself from familly, friends apart from her husband. She seems to take most of the burden their finances which must be really stressful. The husband really doesn't seem that nice. I don't think he has a good influence on her. I also think the mumbo jumbo and the coach entrepreneur world and mindset has gone to her head. I see her as this young naïve girl who is now kinda detatched from reality? ( naïve - which is normal -you know jack$hit at this age, I'm older and I'm still dumb and clueless at times !!) I assume that she knows so little about men, red flags in a relationship, and what to *really* ask for in a healthy relationship.

I worry because she had bad depression before because she felt lonely 😥 Before her therapy, I remember a moment in a bali vlog, she was singing in front of her miror and she looked soo sad... And now she's puts herself through isolation again. I know there's the pandemic, but she had the vaccine she could do social or cultural activities in a safe way.

I wish she could visit her family or that her mom could visit her at least.

It's so sad to me because all of this is so far away from her values and dreams she shared when she still had her own youtube chanel.

Her instagram is full of beautiful pictures but maybe it's just saving faces. If so she must be really feeling abashed...

Also, it still doesn't make sense to me that she would just abandon her channel she worked so hard for and was passionated in... I mean you can change of path but still...

That was long...Maybe I'm reading to much into things?

ps: sorry for mistakes I'm not a native english speaker

• Heart
Reactions: 12

aol

Sorry you had to experience something in a place that Jasmine calls a “safe container/sacred space”. When you’re blinded by money and put yourself first instead of your paying clients, you know she does not have your best interest at heart.
Safe container? Sounds like a Tupperware and not a life coach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hereisthetea

Not sure how to reply to your post JellyJam haha, so creating a new post.

Thanks, I ultimately wanted to share my story because I want to warn others of the parasocial relationships of these influencers. Wasn't sure to post here or on Jasmine Lipska gurugossip. The money is not worth it. Save it for free content that's already available on YouTube or the internet. Or read business, self help books. I really hope my post encourages other people who have also been in my experience (possibly previous clients - either through buying her services or blissful soul products) to share their stories as well.

At the time, I was really into the manifestation, "woo woo" stuff, so mostly our convos were about that. She's very strategic and organized in portraying herself, not surprised she's an influencer. She would reveal to me that running her business was hard work and she would work crazy long hours, but she didn't mind it. I can tell she was visibly tired but masking it that this was all fine. She would say it in a way that she didn't want to sound "negative" or reveal that in the end she's doing this whole thing to support her livelihood. Sometimes I wanted to tell her, girl it's ok to say it's not blissful being an influencer and entrepreneur. She would also say in her polite way that her family were disorganized in running their online blissful soul biz back in Australia when she was in Bali. Her mom who was running it was probably stressed having to handle shipping & logistics with the demand on top of her translator job.

The blissful life in Bali 24/7 is a facade. She had several infestations of insects at the place she stayed in Bali and you can tell she was annoyed having to deal with it. She most definitely misses the modernity aspect of living in Melbourne.

She also really liked this guy named Ben. She used to follow and tag him on social, he was also a travel influencer. I forgot his last name, but he was also Aussie. I presume that's the guy before Josh that she was chasing who was "emotionally unavailable". She really wanted him to come visit her in Bali before she was dating Josh.

In regards to her copying other people, like Mariana, I can totally see it. If you notice, the people she follows on social media are all into the same thing (minus her family & friend back in Australia). Her content is just regurgitation of all of this new age stuff with her face on it to make it uniquely her own. The retreat thing was always something she wanted to do. She also had opening a children's school and she wants a legit book publisher to give her a book deal as her goals. She actually had a sponsor partner with her for a retreat in Bali with her mom way back, but that fell through. I think because no one bought the tickets to go to Bali and have the retreat with her and her mom. I also noticed several times when I would speak to her about something, she would find it inspirational and would mention it on social media word by word of what I said. She did this a lot. Like on social media I would post something and she made content about the same exact thing. The morning coffee/tea thoughts she posted on her stories when i last followed her was copying that fitness influencer girl that she and Josh follows, JadeJoselyn. She also does the morning coffee/tea thoughts. That Bali bubble is really small. None of them are that innovative or original with ideas lol.

In regards to being a coach, she wasn't that organized or had it together as she makes herself appear. Often times she would not show up on schedule or at all for her service and when she was coaching she seemed very clinical and uptight. Like she rehearsed the manifestation, positivity, self love quotes she would parrot back to me. Maybe because she was a bit nervous doing this and realized that there isn't total control of how to portray yourself when you're doing it live. She was polite and didn't want to rock the boat if that makes sense...I also got the sense she was very inexperienced ironically in life even though she considers herself a women's/life coach now. Which I don't blame her for because she was very young like 20-21 at the time. The reason I also say inexperienced in life and may not be able to retain friendships is because I remember I shared with her that I was celebrating a girlfriend's birthday soon with other friends telling her I was excited. And she just looked at me blankly awkwardly not knowing what to say and just smiling. As if she couldn't relate to such an experience. There were also several times she would do this btw, just stare blankly awkwardly when we would chat. It wasn't even about things that were weird, just like me ending a call saying hope she has a great weekend and if she had fun plans for the weekend. It's like the words "fun plans" outside of her life coaching/social media life was triggering. She wouldn't want to continue on with a conversation and just leave me hanging lol. She's a lot more socially awkward than she portrays herself on social media. Like on her stories and posts she makes herself appear more vibrant than what she is. When you speak to her live, she's more constrained. Again, because she can rehearse what to say on social media.

What Josh says about Jasmine giving the silent treatment when she doesn't like something or is going through something is true.
She did this a lot. She cuts off people abruptly and you have no idea why. She did that with the meaningful people she met on the group trips through contiki or whatever that travel agency was. There were people on her group trips that she was close with, but she cut ties with them, like she did with me. Most likely because you're not benefiting her any longer, which is just so mean.

Also as a separate thing, I always thought her sister was more down to earth and had a sense of humor than her. Her sister seems to have healthier friendships with people. Before Jasmine left Melbourne long term, it was her sister who brought her out with her friends to get Jasmine out of her shell. Her sis is so much more personable She's stunning and has unique features. You can see how she looks in the sister vlogs on Jasmine's channel if they're still up. Like I wouldn't be surprised if she would get randomly recruited for modeling. She has that model look. She posted scenery/landscape images on her personal insta that's now private and has no posts, she's very talented. Overall her sis is more private, and want to honor that so won't talk too much about her. Definitely not self absorbed as Jasmine can be lol.

When Jasmine says she's making bank, I don't think it's a total lie. All she needs really is 1-2 clients for the month and it's probably more than enough to cover her, Josh & Angel's living expenses in Bali. She probably saved from her YT glory days, when she lived at home and she has other streams of income like her online store. Cost of living in Bali is really low and she's getting paid in AUD worth more than Indonesian rupiah and probably has clients that are in western countries. So she can stretch & save her money a lot further in Bali than in Melbourne.

Also the previous post of Jasmine replying to someone to "Relax it's just for fun" with heart emojis about Josh doing the racist comedy skits is so dumb and enabling bad behavior. Gross.

This is why I stopped following her, the Jasmine Lipska you see is all smoke & mirrors, just like everything on social media. She is purely a brand and business.

• Wow

izzyklau

Can we talk about how the HeALer & LifE cOAch Jasmine Lipska literally changed her bio every other few days? Like girl, choose your narrative, you know you are fooling yourself that’s why you need to modify your buzzwords every seconds. It’s just hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha

SerenityPlays

Damn. I mean we've all been saying this from the beginning, that Jingjing was most likely instrumental to Jasmine's eating disorder but the fact Jasmine addressed it so coldly and callously just to promote her business was truly shocking.

I genuinely feel so bad for Jingjing, she doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus for the general public to see, for her parenting skills to be shamed and ruined. If there wasn't a rift before, there definitely has to be now. How can Jasmine be so comfortable insulting and damaging her mother in public, especially after all the love and praise she used to heap on her?

The condescending, coach tone she uses in the post especially rubs me the wrong way, making it sound like she's just another damaged, vulnerable advice seeking client rather than her literal mother! "We were brought together in order for me to learn lessons", no compassion for her mother's issues at all, more like "poor me I had to suffer" 😒

Lipscam logic: my mum is the reason for all my failures, I'm going to tell my beautiful community how awful and flawed she is yes we've healed our relationship but I'm still going to shit on her and bring up past issues for the benefit of my business.

Also Lipscam: mum, I love you ❤

All her lies are slowly unravelling, first veganism and minimalism was all fake, her loving relationship with her mum was all fake, watch how we'll receive a "vulnerable post" about how hard her relationship with Josh is once he's stopped being flavour of the month
Wowww, Jing Jing must have done something recently to trigger Jasmine in creating a post airing out the dirty laundry. I feel sorry for Jasmine that she had to feel that way about her mom. Her mom is everything Jasmine lacks. She's super outgoing and has lots of friends, attractive for her older age, and has a job that helps lots of people with languages. We all know Jasmine is a super sensitive person and gets inspo for her posts from what's currently going on in her life. She even bolded "resented", "angry" and "sad" in her post, so you know she is triggered af. Her choice of photo with post is so weird. She's getting purified? Why did she select that photo when she's bashing her mom online lol? Also I don't get why she tags Josh in all her photos when some of them don't even have to do with him. Jasmine is a clingy wife.

I agree with you. This is a general trend with Jasmine. Everything she claimed was going great in her life was a lie:
- Her loving mother & daughter relationship (mom's body image issues rubbed onto Jasmine)
- Her fun solo traveling (she had severe depression)
- Her early veganism and care for the planet (struggling with eating disorder)

Here's my guesses on what she's actually struggling and insecure with, based on what she obsessively talks about:
- Her sex life
- Her marriage with her husband
- Her blissful life in Bali
- Getting new clients for her coaching business
- Her friendships

I think one of the main reasons why she plasters her relationship with Josh is because she's subconsciously insecure about it. She's self soothing herself with these fake couple photoshoots that things are blissful, when deep down it probably isn't. Like Josh is her first in everything and she lacks experience to talk about sex, dating and relationship.

Someone should reach out to Jing Jing and have her reply to Jasmine's post. I'm curious to hear her thoughts. If Jasmine can publicly bash her own mom, Jing Jing should have the same right to disclose her side of the story.

Also Lipscam is the worst for throwing her mom under the bus to promote her business at the end. What is wrong with her? Smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Ladyhush38

I think probably the only person who has more mental health issues than Lipscam is her mum.

*Warning: cringe factor 10/10*

I love it how she makes it known that it’s her older daughter in an attempt to hopefully attract responses like “Omg, how could she be your daughter? You look the same age! In fact, you could pass off as her younger sister!”.

If her mum didn’t pump her face full of Botox, get eyelid surgery, a facelift and boob job, she’d look like any other woman in her mid-40s. She currently does look younger than her actual age but it’s very obvious that she’s had a lot of work done to the point that it’s plastic-y looking.

And don’t get me started on her choice of attire, I wouldn’t even wear some of the stuff she wears and I’m closer to her daughter’s age. This whole wolf in sheep’s clothing thing is quite pitiful really, as it shows that she can’t accept reality. Maybe she needs to do Lipscam’s course on how to be your authentic self? 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

SerenityPlays

Use it to your power - if her followers message you then use that as an opportunity expose her!!!
100% by her doing that it gives you an opportunity to show them this forum where it exposes not only her scammer ways, but these as well:

-unethical with claiming to heal mental health issues (inner child healing program)
-threatening legals on Anna Analysis when Anna did not bully her and did a critical analysis video
-luring teenage girls who have joined her programs, scamming them of high price points
-abandoning female friendships
-irresponsibly and posting a private group client call public ally on her website

I would also respond back with questions that makes her followers to critically think and understand the root cause of why they still support her after getting them to understand she’s a money starving scammer and business person with an end goal of $$$$. Don’t attack them back.

Just lay it down like, “What do you think about her charging $$$$ for service you can find online (insert free online example)?” “Why is she using therapy buzz words when she’s not a licensed, credentialed or professional mental health expert?” Any sane person who is presented with these questions will understand Jasmine’s real intentions. Explain to them her whole online prescence is to support her financial livelihood and sell to her followers she lives a “good” life. Everything is not what it seems on social media. This is a job for her and she admittedly has said she will not respond to questions or advice in DM’s for free, only if you buy her programs or it’s an opp to flex her “blissful” lifestyle to segue as a preamble to buy her programs.

And directing them to this forum pieces together she price gouges her services for content you can find for free

Bonus: exposing Josh’s right wing pov (supporting Trump, and thinking this pandemic is fake etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Ladyhush38

This post is soooo cringe. Again with the sex. Yes, we get it, you’re finally having sex. Just don’t make it sound like you’re the only one in the world doing it. Her crassness is actually grossing me out. I feel embarrassed for her 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

coldpotato

I used to be a fan of Jasmine. I followed her videos and travels for a while, maybe almost a year? It was when she got with Josh that I started to notice a change in her. She seemed to be losing her independence and had this obsessive need to shove everything about their relationship in her viewers faces. I remember she posted something about how her and Josh never fight and I was just like... what the actual kind of fairytale relationship is she trying to push, and why? I got tired of her trying to present this perfect relationship and life to the world that just doesn't exist. I remember in one of her videos, I believe it was before she got with Josh, she mentioned she was going through something similar to a breakup. To me, it seemed like after going through that she wanted to rush into something with someone else and post about it everywhere, in hopes that her ex would see. I always think there's a large amount of insecurity on couples who constantly post what they're doing online. It's like they need to prove to others and themselves that everything is amazing, when behind the scenes it's nowhere close to that. It reminds me of one of my friends who was in a toxic relationship. She would vent to me for hours about what a douche he was then the next day you'd see a lovey dovey post of them on Facebook of her presenting their relationship as something amazing and without flaws. The lack of authenticity and presenting her life as this dream life just really irks me. She says things like "life continues to get better and better for me". No, no it doesn't. That's unrealistic. Life does not work that way for anyone, even if they are in a better place than they were years ago. There are ups and downs and I feel that it's toxic to present life in that type of way, especially to younger people who are lost in life or dealing with depression.

anjreads

Her relationship with other women is super weird. For someone who claims to love helping other women, I find it strange how she has literally zero female friends. If I were--god forbid--a potential client, that would be a huge red flag for me. And her lack of friendships can't be for lack of opportunity either. Josh is a social butterfly and I'm sure she's had many opportunities to bond with the girls in his social circle, but she is either unable or unwilling to. Despite all her surface level talk of self-love, Jasmine is deeply insecure and incapable of forming friendships with women she views as superior to her...which is most women apart from her clients. She can comfortably speak to her clients because they literally pay to spend time with her. She subconsciously sees herself in a position of superiority over these women. I think she's insecure about her personality/social value so she needs to have a formal leadership position in order to feel like she's adding any value to the relationship.

She seems intimidated by other women. Women who are outgoing, educated, opinionated, funny, charismatic. Women who aren't shy and have a vibrant and outgoing personality. I think she's aware of how mellow and timid her personality is compared to the average person, and it makes her insecure because when she is around other women, their personalities overshadow hers. She's also emotionally immature and handles conflict poorly. When faced with an opposing viewpoint, rather than facing it head-on, she completely shuts down and plays the victim, like her response to Anna's video. It must be challenging to maintain friendships if this is how she responds to every conflict in the relationship. It must be exhausting to have to walk on eggshells every time you are around her. Never thought I'd feel bad for Josh but yikes dude, the money better be worth it lol

• Heart

SerenityPlays

She posted a story massaging her naked body and breasts in a pool…

It’s not the attached screenshot because I reported it. But maybe it’s still up for everyone to see.

Girl seriously loves the attention with over sharing and is a complete sell out to social media.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick