Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"it's safe for you to disappoint your family" she's definitely self soothing here.
Also, she's calling everyone "babe" which is a clear indicator for a scammer trying to rope her victims in.

I have a wild theory that maybe her immediate family or at least Jingjing are in on this whole charade and they're actually allowing her to act like this because like you said, she's making a lot of money. How else would they be happy for her to put out family secrets and talk badly about her mum and dad? Then again, she said she's cut off other family members so maybe her family are just watching a car crash happen and are powerless to stop it.

Again, just makes me so sad to see her destroy family and friendships for the pursuit of short term happiness and money. I am very family oriented, love travel and am quite introverted so I saw someone similar to me in Jasmine. The way she keeps making excuses not to visit her family in Australia "for the next few years" even though she's organizing retreats for international fans? I feel sorry for her.

8. we never talked about any of the things that she talks about today. i think she was very interested in crushes and boys but in a very innocent and pure way, i'd definitely think she would be uncomfortable talking about sex. she also liked 1 direction and often talked about that, as well as the work she's doing, and family. she also told us she loved languages and learned korean outside of indonesian that she learned at school
I know she used to be obsessed with 1D. Josh even made fun of her love for Harry Styles and even brought it up when they first got married that it should be an example for men not to get jealous (typical insecure Josh 🙄)I stumbled across an old Twitter account (been deleted) where she would always interact and talk to 1D fan accounts and Korean culture accounts. All very sweet and innocent.

Does that mean that a man’s power comes from his balls??
Your power comes from your mind!
Omg that made me laugh!! Careful, you're going to give Josh ideas for his next post! 😆

Final point. The challenge/competition she's currently running, she's basically giving out her course for free! Day 2 is about the Be-do-have model which is what is covered in one of the weeks of her course. Probably running out of clients and is trying to drum up interest/doing a Josh and giving her content out for free in a bid to shift it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just watched a bit of one of her courses out of curiosity 😬
She spoke about "Calling in her husband" and that he "came into my realm, my reality, in perfect divine timing". No, "Queen" - you used Bumble 🤭
Speaking about her annual 6 fIgUrE bUsInEsS (can you even say that if it hasn't been a year yet of earning that supposed amount of money?):
- "I am no longer tolerating charging under a certain price"
- "I cannot even FATHOM earning under (10 k months), it's just like a basic, a minimum" 😶

Jesus, the poor girls who are paying her ludicrous amounts of money to hear her this...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She spoke about "Calling in her husband" and that he "came into my realm, my reality, in perfect divine timing". No, "Queen" - you used Bumble 🤭
No offence but there's something to be said about resorting to a dating app tbh...:rolleyes: some of you might disagree with me though.

• Angry
I honestly don’t believe that she’s earning as much as she says she’s earning. Let’s not forget that she’s a liar and we have proof that she’s lied and exaggerated about countless of things before so why would she not do it in this context? I think the strategy she is using is appearing to be successful to attract followers and clients. She has mentioned that she practises what she preaches and she preaches being rich, having a perfect relationship and a healthy body image.

In reality, I think she’s only doing ok financially in BALI terms, is in a toxic relationship and still has body desmorphia.

Don’t believe the hype on her social media, it’s all razzle dazzle. I bet it’s a tit show behind the curtain 😹

I just watched a bit of one of her courses out of curiosity 😬
Speaking about her annual 6 fIgUrE bUsInEsS (can you even say that if it hasn't been a year yet of earning that supposed amount of money?):
- "I am no longer tolerating charging under a certain price"
- "I cannot even FATHOM earning under (10 k months), it's just like a basic, a minimum" 😶

Jesus, the poor girls who are paying her ludicrous amounts of money to hear her this...

I recently checked out her new bestie/muse/obsession Mel Woods, the lady who speaks about womb healing and she also brags almost daily about having "$22k earning days" which is why Jasmine is now going into overdrive with the bragging. What are you even meant to do with that much supposed money??

The only thing I can think is that all of these Bali life coaches are lying or severely exaggerating. If I were actually earning that much, I wouldn't be hopping from one insect infested villa to another monthly, wearing market stall poor quality vests and desperately DM and chase customers like Jasmine does. I'd venture around the world, making wise investment into my future and achieve something stable for myself (and for the love of God, get a better lash and eyebrow tech! Jasmine, you can't afford better with your six figures?! 😂). We calculated after tax she probably earns around 50k-60k which fluctuates a lot and will dwindle over time.

Another thing that just seems very contradictory and makes no sense to me. She says these women on her courses are her "soul sisters" and "like minded spirits" and how much she loves her clients... Yet in the same vein is always bragging how much money she earns/leeches off them. You can't form a loving sisterhood on one hand and brag about scamming those same women on the other hand? Either be a cold, calculating business woman or loving sister/mother figure and friend?

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t believe that she’s earning as much as she says she’s earning. Let’s not forget that she’s a liar and we have proof that she’s lied and exaggerated about countless of things before so why would she not do it in this context? I think the strategy she is using is appearing to be successful to attract followers and clients. She has mentioned that she practises what she preaches and she preaches being rich, having a perfect relationship and a healthy body image.

In reality, I think she’s only doing ok financially in BALI terms, is in a toxic relationship and still has body desmorphia.

Don’t believe the hype on her social media, it’s all razzle dazzle. I bet it’s a tit show behind the curtain 😹
I agree. I think she stretches the truth a lot. She’s doing this buzz to attract prospective clients. It’s the same strategy she’s using for this dream challenge. It’s a marketing ploy for her program in disguise lol. Sure she probably did earn 10K one month but probably not frequently. Like you can earn 10K one month, but earn 1K the next. She can have inconsistent monthly incomes. She also did not mention in what: usd, aud, etc. That makes a difference. Also she doesn’t mention how much she pays in taxes. Like for all we know the 10K could be pre-tax. I’m more interested in how much she makes monthly post tax, invests, save for retirement, pays for health insurance, pays her family, pays her virtual assistant, pays for Josh’s broke ass, etc. If I had to guess she probably pays $1,000-$1,100 USD for the villa she lives in monthly and probably pays the bulk of it since Josh doesn’t even earn that monthly.

Also I’ve def seen the screenshot of the girls she’s posting kissing her ass in her stories repeatedly. I think there’s only a small group of women in her DM’s raving about her. There’s this same follower icon of woman with a hat she keeps posting raving about her and her programs. She keeps using the same few girls. Also this particular person always keeps coming to her saying she feels unstuck and stagnant and coming to Jasmine for help. I seriously feel like a lot of her followers have some depression or anxiety and need to be directed to a therapist or psychologist. Doing Jasmine’s program is a band aid for mental health.

I also think Jasmine’s evil strategy is that she knows these girls have some mental health issues if they repeatedly ask for her advice. Then she upsells her programs saying “Hey love, I can’t respond to your DM’s, but you’ll be a great fit for my paid program though. It’ll heal you. 💕” And these girls are desperate and feel seen by Jasmine that they buy her program. Instead of directing them to professional mental health experts. Lipscam.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sure she probably did earn 10K one month but probably not frequently. Like you can earn 10K one month, but earn 1K the next. She can have inconsistent monthly incomes.
I totally agree with this. I could totally see her making 1k - 2k a month, then one month she made it pretty big, multiplied that by 12, then started boasting about her ~sIx FigUrE~ income.

And also agree that there are definitely some girls dealing with depression or anxiety who go to Jasmine as a last resort to feel like themselves again. This is INCREDIBLY dangerous because of her lack of qualifications. Depression is often a chemical imbalance that needs to be treated with medication that she is unable to prescribe because she has ZERO qualifications. Sure, her woo woo techniques may be a short temporary fix - if that, but it's incredibly dangerous to tell them that that's the key to long-term happiness.

"it's safe for you to disappoint your family" she's definitely self soothing here.
Also, she's calling everyone "babe" which is a clear indicator for a scammer trying to rope her victims in.

I have a wild theory that maybe her immediate family or at least Jingjing are in on this whole charade and they're actually allowing her to act like this because like you said, she's making a lot of money. How else would they be happy for her to put out family secrets and talk badly about her mum and dad? Then again, she said she's cut off other family members so maybe her family are just watching a car crash happen and are powerless to stop it.

Again, just makes me so sad to see her destroy family and friendships for the pursuit of short term happiness and money. I am very family oriented, love travel and am quite introverted so I saw someone similar to me in Jasmine. The way she keeps making excuses not to visit her family in Australia "for the next few years" even though she's organizing retreats for international fans? I feel sorry for her.

I know she used to be obsessed with 1D. Josh even made fun of her love for Harry Styles and even brought it up when they first got married that it should be an example for men not to get jealous (typical insecure Josh 🙄)I stumbled across an old Twitter account (been deleted) where she would always interact and talk to 1D fan accounts and Korean culture accounts. All very sweet and innocent.

Omg that made me laugh!! Careful, you're going to give Josh ideas for his next post! 😆

Final point. The challenge/competition she's currently running, she's basically giving out her course for free! Day 2 is about the Be-do-have model which is what is covered in one of the weeks of her course. Probably running out of clients and is trying to drum up interest/doing a Josh and giving her content out for free in a bid to shift it.
I have also thought about that, maybe the family is involved and they have agreed to do this, several people have done that before.

She posted a story massaging her naked body and breasts in a pool…

It’s not the attached screenshot because I reported it. But maybe it’s still up for everyone to see.

Girl seriously loves the attention with over sharing and is a complete sell out to social media.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She posted a story massaging her naked body and breasts in a pool…
Yep reported it too. She was basically orgasming whilst touching herself via her breasts. Just shows how little dignity she has. I really am no prude but I've never felt so uncomfortable on someone else's behalf before. "I lOvE bEinG nAked!! Very strange how she went from deep insecurities and ED to sudden overcompensating and obsession with her body doesn't seem very natural to me, like she's gone from one extreme to another? Can't quite put my finger on it

This new post bragging about being so much better than her family and being "the first six figure earner" whilst throwing them under the bus about how they all have "wounds" and almost shaming them for being immigrants all whilst dressing up as God/the universe?? What a weirdo

And you absolutely cannot convince me anymore that she HASN'T had some sort of breast augmentation. Fat distribution simply does not work that way!

Also good news, this forum has around 56k views and counting!

This is so wrong 😑
Translation: let me take advantage of your sadness and heartbreak!! Also taking a page out of wifey's book with the "not taking no for an answer" poll choices at least he won't block anyone who doesn't answer correctly to his liking like Jas Jong Un

Also I’ve def seen the screenshot of the girls she’s posting kissing her ass in her stories repeatedly. I think there’s only a small group of women in her DM’s raving about her. There’s this same follower icon of woman with a hat she keeps posting raving about her and her programs. She keeps using the same few girls. Also this particular person always keeps coming to her saying she feels unstuck and stagnant and coming to Jasmine for help. I seriously feel like a lot of her followers have some depression or anxiety and need to be directed to a therapist or psychologist. Doing Jasmine’s program is a band aid for mental health.
Like everyone in her life, if her clients are no longer serving her (giving her money or promoting her products) she drops them like they're worthless. Remember lightupwithleo? That vietnamese life coach that was one of their testimonials and their "star clients"? Now she's completely inactive and has never been spoken about again.

Edit: I just went to try and find their website to take a screenshot of said testimonial and it seems like they've deleted/got rid of their business joint coaching website?? Unless I'm not looking properly?

Hmmmm I spy with my little eye... Another failed business venture!!! Would really make sense why they've taken a back seat on the whole Jas and Josh power couple nonsense. Must also hurt Joshs ego. That guy really has the reverse Midas touch. Any business he tries or is attached to completely fails!!
Imagine essentially being bankrolled and almost entirely supported by your wife with all the money and resources at your fingertips yet STILL failing at building a business! Josh pack it up bro, you're just too unlikable!! People can sense inauthenticity and you're the fakest of them all babe!

Still got some screenshots of their embarrassing "business rates" this failure will be immortalised here! 😘😘

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is Jasmine trained in Hypnosis? Surely you need actual qualifications for this? Speaking of, does anyone know where she actually links her qualifications on her website? I had a bit of a look and couldn’t see. Haven’t posted here in awhile but have been reading along as always and you all raise some excellent (and hilarious at times!) points that I have been enjoying reading! I saw Jasmine values her course at $5,500 but is charging $666? (Interesting choice of number I will add…maybe she knows she is a devil in disguise). That makes absolutely no sense! How can it be valued so much when she charges $666, which quite frankly I think is still ridiculously overpriced. She just makes up random figures I am convinced. I seriously want to report her to the scam watchdog in Australia since she has a ABN.

Attachments

• Angry
I'm always so confused by Josh's logic?
So dating apps are horrible and full of psychopaths, Yet he met Jasmine on bumble? I think according to him, tinder is seedy and trashy but bumble is respectable? Where's the consistency??

He says you should never rush into relationships otherwise you'll have a dopamine crash, the last line in particular "there is no race, there is no urgency, urgency culture created this"...
Yet they moved in together almost immediately, starting a (failed) business and were married within months?
(speaking of the stupid business, I think it's symbolic of what's to come within their relationship)

whether he sees it or not, he is still chasing that dopamine. When he got with Jasmine, her bank account gave him that rush. Now a year or so down the line and it's crashed. The line "it can be fatal when you're trapped by an unconscious pursuit". Obviously don't want anything bad to happen to Josh but it's already happening. His mental health has deteriorated (his own admission) and he's getting bored. All her money hasn't helped him or his business like he hoped and I think that was a main draw for him. He can deny that all he wants but he says he has no clue about her being an influencer yet in their bumble ad which shows her profile, the first line was literally "content creator"!

I seriously want to report her to the scam watchdog in Australia since she has a ABN.
omg @ Australians, do it!
Maybe she can reported to the national hypnotherapist org in Australia? Here's the link: https://www.ahahypnotherapy.org.au/complaints/

This is just so wrong for her to do

Attachments

Last edited:
I believe in the whole “when one door closes, another one opens”… but her latest video just makes her look really uncomfortable?
She heard us critiquing her breast massage swirling hands dance... Now she's giving us epileptic twerking robot. The fact she had to watch this over minimum 3-4 times and each time didn't think there was anything cringe/weird about it? Narcissism of the highest order. I'm pretty desensitized to her nonsense now but even that was quite strange.

I know about rejection and have learnt from it through life experiences and I like to give advice to friends. Don't need to twerk my way through a performance dance to get my point across about it though?

I came across her (ex?) Best friend Courtney's page and she seems to be doing really well! Good for her!(although she shut down her soap shop that Jasmine promoted once.) She's doing a masters in journalism and she graduated with a BA from Monash? From my understanding that's a very good university! Seems she got her head screwed on well and perhaps saw through Jasmine as she broadened her mind through her studies, maybe that's why they clashed?

She heard us critiquing her breast massage swirling hands dance... Now she's giving us epileptic twerking robot. The fact she had to watch this over minimum 3-4 times and each time didn't think there was anything cringe/weird about it? Narcissism of the highest order. I'm pretty desensitized to her nonsense now but even that was quite strange.

I know about rejection and have learnt from it through life experiences and I like to give advice to friends. Don't need to twerk my way through a performance dance to get my point across about it though?

I came across her (ex?) Best friend Courtney's page and she seems to be doing really well! Good for her!(although she shut down her soap shop that Jasmine promoted once.) She's doing a masters in journalism and she graduated with a BA from Monash? From my understanding that's a very good university! Seems she got her head screwed on well and perhaps saw through Jasmine as she broadened her mind through her studies, maybe that's why they clashed?
Good for Courtney! 👏 Courtney is such a likeable person from what I’ve seen publicly. She even promoted her friends who wrote a book and started a macrame/decor biz. She lifts her girlfriends up. So supportive.

I remember when Jasmine came back home from her travels after being severely depressed. Jasmine made this mural of photos of things and people in her room to remind herself that she is loved. People on this mural included Courtney and this foreign exchange student Jasmine met back in Monash (I forget her name) but I think she was a software engineering student at the time. And I think Jasmine even vlogged Courtney coming over and they were laughing on the bed. Courtney was definitely there for her when Jasmine was at her lowest lows. And not only virtually but actually in real life. To see Jasmine ghost Courtney is so odd. And the fact that Courtney unfollowed her too shows that Jasmine must have fucked up big. Jasmine definitely has issues with maintaining girlfriends.

On the topic of friendships, her “friend” Mariana posted that her bf is tragically in the ICU and is asking for prayers. Notice that Jasmine hasn’t liked or made any comments on her post. And we know Jasmine is on social media everyday and follows a small circle so she def saw it. The fact she actively chose to ignore it shows she’s a careless “friend”. I don’t even know them personally, but I wish him well.

This is why I’ve grown to dislike Jasmine. I used to think she was a pure and good hearted person. But she drops good hearted people, especially if they don’t “uplevel” her life sexually or financially. Jasmine is so one sided in friendships.

Also y’all, I don’t see Jasmine dropping this scammer persona anytime soon. And my intention in posting in this forum is to prevent women from falling for Jasmine’s scammer ways.

Has anyone noticed that Josh has been posting more stories of hitting the gym with guy friends more often? Even Josh understands the importance of maintaining friendships in real life. Jasmine keeps isolating herself more and more into her biz and fake social media life.

Sorry to double post, but checked her fb profile and the only person who liked her profile pic is Josh.

This is kind of evident that people back home probably don’t care to keep in touch with her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Jasmines entire life is public and she'd deffo wanna virtue signal and show how caring and loving she is in her comments section so it's surprising she hasn't. I'd hope she'd comfort her in private but it's wishful thinking. Marianna is obviously worried and upset right now which means she's giving off low vibrations. Jasmine will be steering clear! Only uses her "Bali friends" when they're giving her business ideas and for networking, nothing deeper than that. It'll all blow up in her face when she's got no one to support her when she's facing hardships. These days her only friends are her boobs.

Marianna has been exploring Indonesia with her friends and went to Prague recently (she is vaccinated!) Which is so great. Meanwhile Jasmine is just sitting in Bali scamming away. Her bf, Axel is way more successful than Josh and much more likeable too.

Get well soon to Marianna's bf!

Also I remembered when she announced their elopement and Jasmine's cousin commented "oh wow congrats!" Like she was very shocked. I don't think they even bothered to tell their families because in the vlog, Josh says "Jasmine is busy facetiming everyone to tell them the good news" just shows how completely isolated she is. Even Josh is trying to escape her grasp.

I believe in the whole “when one door closes, another one opens”… but her latest video just makes her look really uncomfortable?
She totally looks like she has physical and mental issues.

Yup, Monash is defs a great university. Haven't found anything about Courtney though, her insta is pretty inactive? Probs means she's living a much better life than Jasmine who has to plaster on the internet what colour underwear she wears 😂
Only uses her "Bali friends" when they're giving her business ideas and for networking,
Strange that she's so opposed to corporate life because her cold unfeeling ways and the way she uses people to network is exactly what boring corporate robots do. Her "job" (if you can even call it that) is just as bad if not worse than corporate jobs because she's glued to it 24/7! Her life IS her job. There's no meaning to life if you ARE your job.

Found this article of Jasmine when she was at Monash passionately talking about making veganism more accessible and how horse drawn carriages are exploitative. Fast forward to today and she's exploiting stray dogs and feeding chicken to chicken. Oh how time changes

Also found this old picture, I didn't know Jasmine had braces? Bless her she looked cute and innocent back then

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.