Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLL which one of y'all wrote this?
That is so manipulative of her, to use her platform not only to call you out but to not blur out your name so she can use her following to go up against you. AND to use that as an opportunity to promote her business again.

I think most people who follow her probably follow a bunch of people and she doesn't show up on their feed. But even if she does, I wonder if anyone's bored of her content like I am. It's always: 'I'm living my dream life, I'm rich, I'm in touch with my femininity' and then 'Here is my gift to you - pay me $1111'. She seems to take more breaks than she works, and romanticizes that as if that's everyone's dream life. Yes, I agree people dislike the thought of working ONLY because they dislike the thought of working to survive, but I'm sure there are people who enjoy pushing themselves, working hard to improve themselves and their lives. I can't imagine how boring it would be living her life to be honest. What's a rich life for if you're not materialistic, value intimate connections with others, invest in your relationships, and receive joy from actually gaining life experiences out in the real world?

So hypocritical that she preaches about spreading love and shining her light when her courses bring absolutely no value to anyone and are massively overpriced for what they're worth. Not even sure if I'd watch her content for free, let alone pay for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That is so manipulative of her, to use her platform not only to call you out but to not blur out your name so she can use her following to go up against you. AND to use that as an opportunity to promote her business again.
Yeah. Funny thing is she DM’ed me first. All I did was submit a Q&A asking how she feels about her google search results.. and she got triggered. What she posted was just a manipulated snippet of our convo to make herself look like a victim. Typical. If you can’t handle receiving questions then don’t ask for it. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

At least I blocked her first. I can still DM her whenever I feel like it I guess LOOOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Use it to your power - if her followers message you then use that as an opportunity expose her!!!

Reactions: 3
Use it to your power - if her followers message you then use that as an opportunity expose her!!!
That’s a good idea. I’m getting a couple of follow requests from her minions

Check out this woman that Jasmine follows. Also talks about yoni egg nonsense and is offering a course called MAGNETIC WOMAN. All these coaches are cookie cutter copies of each other. So cringe. Get a real job ffs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg good on you, well done! We need more brave souls to sacrifice their accounts in the name of exposing this awful woman 😂

She's such a nasty piece of work screenshotting the part of the conversation to make it look like she's been bullied when in reality, she was also engaging in the conversation.

Also, the account defending Jasmine, could someone explain. Were they defending Jasmine and then later went against her when you explained everything?

Also I bet she'll stop doing q&a's now she's been "brutally attacked"

Remember everyone, don't let scammers dull your light, keep exposing them ✨🦋

We welcome everyone to this forum to find out the truth about disgusting Lipscunt and her scamming bum nutjob husband.

I've also requested the mods make a wiki page that will be a link on the first page of this forum where we can compile everything her and Josh have done onto one place so new visitors can see everything without having to scroll through pages and pages. Hopefully that'll come through soon 👍

That’s a good idea. I’m getting a couple of follow requests from her minions

Check out this woman that Jasmine follows. Also talks about yoni egg nonsense and is offering a course called MAGNETIC WOMAN. All these coaches are cookie cutter copies of each other. So cringe. Get a real job ffs.
"There's no need for expensive serums and facials when you have a loose yoni" so with that logic in mind, Jasmine will stop selling her scam skin products on her Etsy soon? Or does she only pick and choose what she wants to plagiarise and suits her business model?

Last edited:
100% by her doing that it gives you an opportunity to show them this forum where it exposes not only her scammer ways, but these as well:

-unethical with claiming to heal mental health issues (inner child healing program)
-threatening legals on Anna Analysis when Anna did not bully her and did a critical analysis video
-luring teenage girls who have joined her programs, scamming them of high price points
-abandoning female friendships
-irresponsibly and posting a private group client call public ally on her website

I would also respond back with questions that makes her followers to critically think and understand the root cause of why they still support her after getting them to understand she’s a money starving scammer and business person with an end goal of $$$$. Don’t attack them back.

Just lay it down like, “What do you think about her charging $$$$ for service you can find online (insert free online example)?” “Why is she using therapy buzz words when she’s not a licensed, credentialed or professional mental health expert?” Any sane person who is presented with these questions will understand Jasmine’s real intentions. Explain to them her whole online prescence is to support her financial livelihood and sell to her followers she lives a “good” life. Everything is not what it seems on social media. This is a job for her and she admittedly has said she will not respond to questions or advice in DM’s for free, only if you buy her programs or it’s an opp to flex her “blissful” lifestyle to segue as a preamble to buy her programs.

And directing them to this forum pieces together she price gouges her services for content you can find for free

Bonus: exposing Josh’s right wing pov (supporting Trump, and thinking this pandemic is fake etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also, the account defending Jasmine, could someone explain. Were they defending Jasmine and then later went against her when you explained everything?
Yeah, I was honest to them about my intention for messaging Jasmine. And then for some reason when they DMed me their attitude changed 180° and shared the same thoughts we have. I guess they just aren’t huge fans of Jasmine but also don’t dislike her? But me accusing them of being Josh triggered something inside of them to change?? HAHAHA

100% by her doing that it gives you an opportunity to show them this forum where it exposes not only her scammer ways, but these as well:

-unethical with claiming to heal mental health issues (inner child healing program)
-threatening legals on Anna Analysis when Anna did not bully her and did a critical analysis video
-luring teenage girls who have joined her programs, scamming them of high price points
-abandoning female friendships
-irresponsibly and posting a private group client call public ally on her website

I would also respond back with questions that makes her followers to critically think and understand the root cause of why they still support her after getting them to understand she’s a money starving scammer and business person with an end goal of $$$$. Don’t attack them back.

Just lay it down like, “What do you think about her charging $$$$ for service you can find online (insert free online example)?” “Why is she using therapy buzz words when she’s not a licensed, credentialed or professional mental health expert?” Any sane person who is presented with these questions will understand Jasmine’s real intentions. Explain to them her whole online prescence is to support her financial livelihood and sell to her followers she lives a “good” life. Everything is not what it seems on social media. This is a job for her and she admittedly has said she will not respond to questions or advice in DM’s for free, only if you buy her programs.

And directing them to this forum pieces together she price gouges her services for content you can find for free

Bonus: exposing Josh’s right wing pov (supporting Trump, and thinking this pandemic is fake etc.)
OK, if any of her cult followers try to message me, I’ll follow that guide and talk to them.
But for the time being nobody even messaged me besides that one person who ended up talking tit about Josh.. just goes to show how many people really care about Jasmine LOL 🙄

Last edited:
Yeah, I was honest to them about my intention for messaging Jasmine. And then for some reason when they DMed me their attitude changed 180° and shared the same thoughts we have. I guess they just aren’t huge fans of Jasmine but also don’t dislike her? But me accusing them of being Josh triggered something inside of them to change?? HAHAHA
Omg that's too funny! You're a legend! I think this is a good sign tbh. I think 99% of her fans are just casual followers who think she's pretty or whatever reason. If we spoke to them for even 2-3 minutes they would very quickly change their mind.

There's a 1% that I've actually spoken to who are hell-bent on defending Jasmine. I got hold of a few of her clients and asked them "how can you support her after she bullied Anna etc etc" and they straight up said. "Ignore those people they're making up lies about Jasmine, she's a sweetheart" those people are the brainwashed ones who are too far gone.

Also very glad to hear no one likes Josh. I think even Jasmine knows this which is why she's scaled back on all the Josh posts. 😂

I lowkey have this feeling that whenever Jasmine gets “hate messages” and runs to Josh crying, he is secretly celebrating on the inside. Because that would mean he is more superior than her and for once has a chance to possibly shine and excel at his coaching biz so he doesn’t have to be the deadbeat bum in the relationship lol.

• Haha
I’m just so glad I don’t work where I’m tied to social media and blur my personal with work, like Jasmine does. And still make a decent living.

I know of many influencers/YouTubers in the past who were big pivoted out of their social media jobs because it was affecting their long term mental health after 10-15 years of doing it. I give Jasmine 10 years tops of her doing this life coaching showing her face on social media everyday. I think with age she’ll realize she can’t keep doing this forever and her interests of making random reels videos of her bopping around won’t feel aligned anymore. I think she realizes this too, slowly shutting down with the inactivity on the couples social account. It just reeks inauthenticity and she probably knows it too.

Also awkward, Josh feels like he’s speaking on his personal behalf since he met Jasmine on a dating app. This feels like he’s projecting his personal experiences onto his followers, maybe he still has issues getting it up for her. This holier than thou behavior he has over single people now that he’s married is very odd considering his marriage was formed on a dating app.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I sound like a broken record at this point the amount of times I've said it but I cannot comprehend how little self awareness and how narcissistic they are. I know you shouldn't diagnose just off social media but I can pretty confidently say they show much symptoms, imagine how they are irl!

Every single one of the tentpoles of their business models is based on contradiction or straight up lies. I don't think they have any grip of reality in any sense.

Josh:
💙"Dating apps are evil": met his wife on a dating app and does sponsorships and promotions of Bumble.

🙌"Toxic masculinity is harmful": had no problem bullying Sean Nalewanyj (remember him OG readers?) the far more successful fitness YouTuber who called out Josh for promoting crap, baseless exercises (throwback to the healthhunk days) has actively gone out of his way to DM people who dare to call him out and bully them relentlessly.

💪I turned away from a successful corporate life to build a dream in Bali: he said he was a successful area manager when in reality, he just did work experience at a supermarket headquarters. Clearly wasn't that successful if he had to turn to stripping for money, had to live with roommates in Bali where the living rate is notoriously low that's how much he was struggling.

💙I'm sensitive empath man
! people don't get men like me! Yes he's so empathetic he is racist and tone-deaf to his host country, plus bullying (as mentioned above)

💪I'm an animal lover, I run a dog charity!: Dumped a vulnerable stray at the first instance.

🙌I am booked with coaching calls!: Yet cancelled his literal "GIVEAWAY" because there was so little interest. Has only "space" for 2 clients at a time. His wife had to delete videos on her channel that included him because he's so unlikeable and people can sense his awful personality a mile off.

And let's not get started on the right wing conspiracy theories. That'll take a whole 10000 word dissertation to dissect that!

Onto Jasmine
🦋"I value women so much! Soul sisters are so important" Dumped every woman in her life who wasn't uplevelling her at the drop of a hat and if she hasn't dumped them, completely thrown them under the bus for her own benefit (Jingjing for example) only female friends she has are those she's networking/leeching off.

🌿I am so in tune with my body: hated her body for the majority of her life. Puts herself in embarrassing awkward positions of oversharing in order to overcompensate. Always looks like she's being held at gunpoint during her dance videos. Barely gets 1000 likes and 20 comments despite having 52k followers.

💞I love my clients so much, they are aligned with me: yes you love them so much you're hiking up your prices even more in order to scam them and throw them away when you're done with them.

🌿I have freedom, I get to play with my timeline: you're chained to social media, leeching off your life for clicks and money.

🦋My SiX FiGuRe BuSinEsS!! Yeah after tax that's got to be about 50-60k. There's people with far more respectable jobs of the same age as her who are making that much and more who don't have to shake their ass and scam girls to get by, not to mention chasing and aggressive selling. Not very special at all. They also don't need to factor in bankrolling their bum husband.

💞"Be open to communication, respect everyone's opinion and hold space with love" hyper paranoid and blocks anyone who doesn't even have a profile picture. Bullies and manipulates and pulls the victim card at any sign of anything that isn't completely ass licking her.

🌿Be your own authentic self!: Changes personality and career path like she changes her string market stall vests or her story thumbnails. Sex therapist, inner child healer, life coach, magnetism coach, vegan, animal abuser, minimalist, greedy businesswoman who's unapologetic about money, money mindset coach, friendly soul sister, travel vlogger, one direction fan, anime fan, koreaboo. Going by Jasmine Lipski, Lipska Lipska Campbell, Lipska (Campbell), Jasmine Mary and the list goes on. Has severe identity issues by the look of it.

Both of them
💕💙"Be aware of gaslighting" they are the biggest gaslighters I've ever come across. Never apologizing or taking accountability. On the very rare occasion they acknowledge their awful behaviour, It's always a tit apology blaming people for calling them out, shut down with a "I will not be talking about this further"

💕💙Have mutual respect and goals with your partner: Josh digging and backhandedly insulting Jasmine every chance he gets. Him leeching off her money because he can't get his business up to speed. Trying to take away from her "achievements" and make it his own (the retreats for example) josh trying to mould jasmine into his idea of the perfect women.

💙💕Open dialogue is so important!: Jasmine walked out on josh 3 months into their marriage and Josh immediately turned to alcohol after being sober for 1 year instead of healthy coping mechanisms that he loves to promote.

💙💕Have your own personalities: Jasmine has no friends and hangs out only with Josh. Has stopped travelling and ended her YouTube channel because Josh is her main source of happiness. Josh isn't allowed to have friends or go out and have a drink because it doesn't align with Jasmine's values. He's morphed into a coaching zombie to appease jasmine and her fanbase despite not believing in manifestation and taking this piss out of her interests at every chance he gets.

I could go on and on tbh. Their entire lives and careers' foundation is a base of lies, deceit, bullying, manipulation and fakeness. Could do an entire deep dive! Feel free to add. Hopefully the mods put that wiki page so we can get EVERYTHING in one place once and for all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I sound like a broken record at this point the amount of times I've said it but I cannot comprehend how little self awareness and how narcissistic they are. I know you shouldn't diagnose just off social media but I can pretty confidently say they show much symptoms, imagine how they are irl!

Every single one of the tentpoles of their business models is based on contradiction or straight up lies. I don't think they have any grip of reality in any sense.

Josh:
💙"Dating apps are evil": met his wife on a dating app and does sponsorships and promotions of Bumble.

🙌"Toxic masculinity is harmful": had no problem bullying Sean Nalewanyj (remember him OG readers?) the far more successful fitness YouTuber who called out Josh for promoting crap, baseless exercises (throwback to the healthhunk days) has actively gone out of his way to DM people who dare to call him out and bully them relentlessly.

💪I turned away from a successful corporate life to build a dream in Bali: he said he was a successful area manager when in reality, he just did work experience at a supermarket headquarters. Clearly wasn't that successful if he had to turn to stripping for money, had to live with roommates in Bali where the living rate is notoriously low that's how much he was struggling.

💙I'm sensitive empath man
! people don't get men like me! Yes he's so empathetic he is racist and tone-deaf to his host country, plus bullying (as mentioned above)

💪I'm an animal lover, I run a dog charity!: Dumped a vulnerable stray at the first instance.

🙌I am booked with coaching calls!: Yet cancelled his literal "GIVEAWAY" because there was so little interest. Has only "space" for 2 clients at a time. His wife had to delete videos on her channel that included him because he's so unlikeable and people can sense his awful personality a mile off.

And let's not get started on the right wing conspiracy theories. That'll take a whole 10000 word dissertation to dissect that!

Onto Jasmine
🦋"I value women so much! Soul sisters are so important" Dumped every woman in her life who wasn't uplevelling her at the drop of a hat and if she hasn't dumped them, completely thrown them under the bus for her own benefit (Jingjing for example) only female friends she has are those she's networking/leeching off.

🌿I am so in tune with my body: hated her body for the majority of her life. Puts herself in embarrassing awkward positions of oversharing in order to overcompensate. Always looks like she's being held at gunpoint during her dance videos. Barely gets 1000 likes and 20 comments despite having 52k followers.

💞I love my clients so much, they are aligned with me: yes you love them so much you're hiking up your prices even more in order to scam them and throw them away when you're done with them.

🌿I have freedom, I get to play with my timeline: you're chained to social media, leeching off your life for clicks and money.

🦋My SiX FiGuRe BuSinEsS!! Yeah after tax that's got to be about 50-60k. There's people with far more respectable jobs of the same age as her who are making that much and more who don't have to shake their ass and scam girls to get by, not to mention chasing and aggressive selling. Not very special at all. They also don't need to factor in bankrolling their bum husband.

💞"Be open to communication, respect everyone's opinion and hold space with love" hyper paranoid and blocks anyone who doesn't even have a profile picture. Bullies and manipulates and pulls the victim card at any sign of anything that isn't completely ass licking her.

🌿Be your own authentic self!: Changes personality and career path like she changes her string market stall vests or her story thumbnails. Sex therapist, inner child healer, life coach, magnetism coach, vegan, animal abuser, minimalist, greedy businesswoman who's unapologetic about money, money mindset coach, friendly soul sister, travel vlogger, one direction fan, anime fan, koreaboo. Going by Jasmine Lipski, Lipska Lipska Campbell, Lipska (Campbell), Jasmine Mary and the list goes on. Has severe identity issues by the look of it.

Both of them
💕💙"Be aware of gaslighting" they are the biggest gaslighters I've ever come across. Never apologizing or taking accountability. On the very rare occasion they acknowledge their awful behaviour, It's always a tit apology blaming people for calling them out, shut down with a "I will not be talking about this further"

💕💙Have mutual respect and goals with your partner: Josh digging and backhandedly insulting Jasmine every chance he gets. Him leeching off her money because he can't get his business up to speed. Trying to take away from her "achievements" and make it his own (the retreats for example) josh trying to mould jasmine into his idea of the perfect women.

💙💕Open dialogue is so important!: Jasmine walked out on josh 3 months into their marriage and Josh immediately turned to alcohol after being sober for 1 year instead of healthy coping mechanisms that he loves to promote.

💙💕Have your own personalities: Jasmine has no friends and hangs out only with Josh. Has stopped travelling and ended her YouTube channel because Josh is her main source of happiness. Josh isn't allowed to have friends or go out and have a drink because it doesn't align with Jasmine's values. He's morphed into a coaching zombie to appease jasmine and her fanbase despite not believing in manifestation and taking this piss out of her interests at every chance he gets.

I could go on and on tbh. Their entire lives and careers' foundation is a base of lies, deceit, bullying, manipulation and fakeness. Could do an entire deep dive! Feel free to add. Hopefully the mods put that wiki page so we can get EVERYTHING in one place once and for all!
I totally agree with everything you have said! It’s interesting what you have said about her names as her Australian Business Number is under the name Jasmine Mary Lipski yet she never seems to use Lipski. Screams dodgy to me!

I totally agree with everything you have said! It’s interesting what you have said about her names as her Australian Business Number is under the name Jasmine Mary Lipski yet she never seems to use Lipski. Screams dodgy to me!
I think she once explained that it would be "Lipska" if it was grammatically correct in Polish because the endings of surnames change depending if you're male or female?

I think she once explained that it would be "Lipska" if it was grammatically correct in Polish because the endings of surnames change depending if you're male or female?
Yeah I think a few different nationalities do that. I know she can probably use both I just think it’s a little suss and her “business” (if you can call it that) is under Lipska when in fact her ABN is Lipski. My husband’s old work used to change ABN’s regularly and under different names as they were trying to avoid paying superannuation correctly. I dunno, maybe it’s nothing but yeah it seems dodgy to me.

This photo perfectly encapsulates how much Lipscam is infatuated with the talentless leech. Puke 🤢
She seems obsessed with him. It’s really quite obvious this is her first real relationship. He looks like he doesn’t give a sh*t. I feel like she hangs off his every word and his giant ego must love that!

Also, how hard can breast massage be so that you need to learn? I mean, I guess it’s another thing if a doctor is teaching you massage techniques to identify suspicious bumps…but this is just her telling people how she does it to feel good (or get an orgasm). Everyone is different so this is highly subjective; no one should pay for this. Just massage yourself in any way that rocks your world!!

Josh must be a terrible lover if his wife is masturbating THIS much. Also, I think she asked herself this breast massage question. Who on earth gives a fk about how masturbating non-stop has changed her life…unless they’re super pervy.

Imagine. Just imagine. Sitting at home touching yourself everyday. Then posting it online acting like you’ve discovered a cure for cancer. Just plain embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, how hard can breast massage be so that you need to learn? I mean, I guess it’s another thing if a doctor is teaching you massage techniques to identify suspicious bumps…but this is just her telling people how she does it to feel good (or get an orgasm). Everyone is different so this is highly subjective; no one should pay for this. Just massage yourself in any way that rocks your world!!

Josh must be a terrible lover if his wife is masturbating THIS much. Also, I think she asked herself this breast massage question. Who on earth gives a fk about how masturbating non-stop has changed her life…unless they’re super pervy.
It's just stupid because for one thing, other people don't feel shame about their bodies to have to touch yourself all day errrday. Clearly Jasmine is nowhere near healed if she has to do this.

Also, I think she asked herself this breast massage question. Who on earth gives a fk about how masturbating non-stop has changed her life…unless they’re super pervy.
I’m pretty sure she asked herself 90% of the questions she answered just so she can promote her course repeatedly. It’s real draining.
I don’t suppose her and Josh have any genuine quality time together. They’re probably glued to their own phones 24/7, busy making IG stories or scouting for comments to block and delete on all social platforms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.