Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone! I have been reading this thread for many months (actually back in GG originally) and finally made an account here. I used to follow Jasmine on YouTube like many of you and really liked her videos on languages and travel, and I even bought her guided meditations which now I really regret. Once she moved to Bali permanently and started dating (then married) Josh I noticed a huge change in her content and became very uninterested and skeptical. Then I saw the Anna Analysis video and it confirmed everything I suspected. It's very clear she has fallen for the trendy "coach" job and it is so unregulated and easy to just call yourself coach with no real qualifications. (I could wake up tomorrow and decide that I am a coach in anything!) I looked up her name online a little while later because I thought "is it just me who thinks this is very concerning?" and that is when I found the original thread about her. I am so disappointed in how she has changed. I have no issue with her being confident and comfortable in her body or any of that, but the insane amount of money she charges for such simple things that you can learn for free online and the icky vibe I get from Josh...it is too much. I wanted to speak up as a former subscriber to her YouTube channel and so you all know there are many of us who feel the same to you.
(Also sorry for my English, I am pretty fluent but still make a lot of mistakes!)

Reactions: 14
Also she's taken to referring to herself in 3rd person. Instead of saying "my body" she says "she needs". Definitely a sign she needs to be admitted to a psych ward
First sign of madness: personifying inanimate objects and making it sound like some divine being

Reactions: 1
Let me get this straight. We're meant to believe that Jasmine has had over 100 clients for the awakened women program... When she's been struggling to even get to 1000 likes after 1-2 days? (Even the cringe TikTok style videos which are meant to "appease the algorithm") And she only gets 10-15 comments? (Says 20 but most of them are her team replying)
And out of these people, there's an even smaller percentage of those who would think about buying her courses and an even smaller amount who can even afford it and an EVEN smaller amount who would be repeat clients.
We have proof Jas and Josh are pathological liars. Of course she'd be comfortable with lying about figures.
No wonder she's been so triggered and defensive about "success" and "numbers" recently

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t believe for a second she had over 100 clients in that course. There were comments a few pages back talking about how she would DM people to try and talk them into signing up. Definitely all lies!

Reactions: 2
Imagine you’re Josh trying to have sex with her and all she does is lay there staring up at you with her dead dark soulless googly eyes that don’t blink + a cocky smackable smirk on her face. No thanks.
that made me LOL! I bet they have competitions to see who can have the more obnoxious facial expression. The loser gets toxic silent treatment and winner gets a yoni egg to shove up their hole of choice.

THAT SMIRK!! It's like she's only got 2 default facial expressions these days it's so punchable. The smug "I've just scammed you" no teeth smirk and the "fake laughter girl boss" face. She's clearly taking a page from Josh's book on irritating smug smiles. Enough to haunt your dreams tbh. Sorry this isn't constructive criticism but it's just a massive annoyance to me lol!

also guys, this page is now higher than her YouTube channel when you Google her name, first her website, her Instagram then this forum. Great work, let's keep going!

Also, I think someone mentioned this earlier but I think Jasmine's made it clear she's not returning to Australia with Josh and that her family will have to come and visit her since they won't get vaccinated anytime soon going by this caption by Jingjing.
I feel like someone should message Jingjing and let her know that her son in law hates Chinese people. This family is so confusing lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. She must be super paranoid to block someone simply because that person didn’t have any followers and may have been a burner account. We know that she’s an obsessive compulsive (used to be/likely still is a slave to food and body) so this behaviour is in line with her personality. However, like how the body image and food obsession led to depression, I’m thinking this obsession with maintaining a perfect life on social media will as well, if it hasn’t already.

I absolutely agree that her content is getting old and dry, you cannot be regurgitating the same bs indefinitely. Her followers are gullible but even they will be able to tell that the content of these various programs are all essentially the same. She needs to live life to come up with new content. Right now, she’s just exaggerating and embellishing issues she’s experienced in the past and making up new ‘what if’ scenarios. She hasn’t even dealt with her own so claimed previous issues so that’s why her ‘advice’ is just wishy washy ‘think positive’ and ‘open up your pu$$y’ gibberish. She needs extensive CBT therapy and so do any of her followers who are suffering from mental health issues. This is a situation of blind leading the blind.

What makes this worse is that her ‘clients’ won’t be cured by her waffle and this may make them feel worse as their idol jasmine appears to have healed herself. This further will naw at their self esteem as they will question why Jasmine can get better but they can’t. Well, here’s the (not so) secret: Jasmine actually has more serious mental problems than any of her clients. She is a sick woman who desperately needs help herself. Don’t pay money to listen to her toxic ‘advice’ as it’ll only exacerbate your condition. Seek professional help from a doctor/psychologist.
Check this out on JingJing’s insta page. Looks like Jasmine legit is actively blocking accounts that have done nothing malicious. Jasmine is def paranoid af because she’s blocking her real fans 😂

Someone should inform this person why they can’t see her account and stop fangirling over Jasmine lolol

Luckily Jasmine hasn’t blocked my account but maybe because I also have my face viewing her stories.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yikes imagine being so disliked as a guru/influencer that your gossip forum is top 3 google search results right under your website. She definitely reads this forum since everyday she posts reminder to herself not to let jealous haters dim her light :ROFLMAO:

Uh did anyone else look at the modules she came up with for her new masturbation program? She’s legit charging hundreds of dollars to teach you how to massage your breasts and masturbate. How awkward. Who is going to pay for that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Yikes imagine being so disliked as a guru/influencer that your gossip forum is top 3 google search results right under your website. She definitely reads this forum since everyday she posts reminder to herself not to let jealous haters dim her light :ROFLMAO:

Uh did anyone else look at the modules she came up with for her new masturbation program? She’s legit charging hundreds of dollars to teach you how to massage your breasts and masturbate. How awkward. Who is going to pay for that.
I’m all for body empowerment and self love, that doesn’t really bother me. But it’s so blatant that she’s running out of helpful skills to teach she’s resorting to things that you can find for free online…She really is money starving selling the first things that pop in her brain. I wonder if she’s trying to also get male clientele with her courses. Her modules sound like they’re trying to attract creepy men. Also I low key feel like she’s selling her sexuality to dig at Josh because he’s probably not giving her the attention and love she’s craving. We know what Jasmine posts is usually a f you to what’s currently bothering or triggering her atm.

Yeah she's so comfortable with her body she can't even bring herself to say the real biological word for yoni lmao. Yet again, she's changed career path and gone from psychologist to sex therapist at the drop of a hat. Why would you take body lessons from a woman who hated her own body not so long ago? Also I don't see her young fans' parents giving them permission to join this course that's for sure 😂

Also just noticed she's mentioned "sister wound"!! Oh she's definitely reading here or if she isn't, she probably gets someone on her team to read it and then brief her (of course framing it in a perfect light for dear little jasie so she doesn't get upset)
Check this out on JingJing’s insta page. Looks like Jasmine legit is actively blocking accounts that have done nothing malicious. Jasmine is def paranoid af because she’s blocking her real fans 😂

Someone should inform this person why they can’t see her account and stop fangirling over Jasmine lolol

Luckily Jasmine hasn’t blocked my account but maybe because I also have my face viewing her stories.
Yeah I noticed that and was going to add it! She must've briefed her team to block anyone who doesn't have followers or a profile picture. That is next level insanity. Also to me, it shows she doesn't have that many people view her stuff if it means she is able to have the time to keep tabs on certain people? The more she says she has freedom the more it makes me laugh, she's a prisoner of her own paranoia.

I think it’s so wrong for her to “teach” anything related to menstural cycles. I remember in the past on one of her overshare videos talking about her sex life she mentioned they use the pull out method on occasion. I hope this isn’t something she would promote.
Anyone who wants advice regarding their menstural cycles should be visiting their GP or Gynaecologist. She’s playing a very dangerous game getting involved in giving anyone mental or physical health advice. Zero qualifications to be able to do this.

“Masturbation program” - that made me laugh so hard 😂 But that’s exactly what it is! According to Jasmine, she’s been masturbating ever since she was a kid so I’m sure she’s gotten very good at it.

I really don’t think this course will sell very well as I’d imagine very few women are actually ashamed of their breasts, hips and vagina. It sounds like a Jasmine-only problem…

• Haha
I really don’t think this course will sell very well as I’d imagine very few women are actually ashamed of their breasts, hips and vagina. It sounds like a Jasmine-only problem…
Lol yeah. I literally never heard of anyone say they felt “shame” around their female body parts. Like what, did your left hip go out for a drink and have a one night stand?? What is so shameful about female body parts?? I don’t get it. She likes to create these horrible scenarios, project insecurity on her viewers, making them think they have issues, and then selling them a course on an issue that was never a problem before but Jasmine made it into a problem.

I guess that is how coaches sell? They present you with a problem that they can fix. Lol.

Her modules sound like they’re trying to attract creepy men. Also I low key feel like she’s selling her sexuality to dig at Josh because he’s probably not giving her the attention and love she’s craving. We know what Jasmine posts is usually a f you to what’s currently bothering or triggering her atm.
That is a very interesting perspective. And also very valid. She is the type of pick-me-girl who would act like a little kid to gain attention/validation from her partner. I mean we already know that Josh doesn’t find Jasmine physically attractive. Wouldn’t be surprised if jasie was hornier than Josh and Josh is just not giving it :ROFLMAO:

Who’s gonna pay for this crap when you can quite easily find all this stuff online for free, does she think people live under a rock 🪨?????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 1
C’mon Josh. Cut the crap! We all know you don’t have any clients, please!! These people are so delusional

She's following fewer and fewer people on insta, only 55 people now. Honestly, does she have no friends!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's following fewer and fewer people on insta, only 55 people now. Honestly, does she have no friends!?
probably girls she follows to sell her course. And after they finish her course she unfollow them all haha

Sure Josh, sure…

Bull 💩
Guy is starting to sound more and more like Jasmine. While Jasmine is starting to douche smirk more and more like Josh. A match made in hell.

Guys, she's not a "feminine empowerment coach" anymore, she's a magnetism coach 😂 😂 😂 nice that she labels herself as something that's stuck to a fridge 😂😂😂
She is everything. She is jack of all trades. Master at none unfortunately.

How is she supposed to train women on how to become magnetic when she doesn’t attract anyone/anything into her life besides stupid douchebag conspiracy theorists??
She doesn’t attract any friends, no quality partners, she loses followers everyday, and is probably lying about her income. So what is she attracting exactly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.