Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, so she’s progressed to straight out criticising Jing Jing. If that is really how Jing Jing behaved then I can see how it could have affected Jasmine and facilitated her eating disorder. However, I think it’s inappropriate to air out her dirty laundry to thousands of people, especially given that her mum has an Insta account as well.

I could imagine some of Jasmine’s cray cray fans dm’ing Jing Jing to give her their two cents.

Being a mum is hard, all mums make mistakes but it’s not right for your child to attack you in public (unless it was a criminal offence that goes to court, etc)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Damn. I mean we've all been saying this from the beginning, that Jingjing was most likely instrumental to Jasmine's eating disorder but the fact Jasmine addressed it so coldly and callously just to promote her business was truly shocking.

I genuinely feel so bad for Jingjing, she doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus for the general public to see, for her parenting skills to be shamed and ruined. If there wasn't a rift before, there definitely has to be now. How can Jasmine be so comfortable insulting and damaging her mother in public, especially after all the love and praise she used to heap on her?

The condescending, coach tone she uses in the post especially rubs me the wrong way, making it sound like she's just another damaged, vulnerable advice seeking client rather than her literal mother! "We were brought together in order for me to learn lessons", no compassion for her mother's issues at all, more like "poor me I had to suffer" 😒

Lipscam logic: my mum is the reason for all my failures, I'm going to tell my beautiful community how awful and flawed she is yes we've healed our relationship but I'm still going to tit on her and bring up past issues for the benefit of my business.

Also Lipscam: mum, I love you ❤

All her lies are slowly unravelling, first veganism and minimalism was all fake, her loving relationship with her mum was all fake, watch how we'll receive a "vulnerable post" about how hard her relationship with Josh is once he's stopped being flavour of the month

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Josh is slowly getting ridiculous with his “Jasmine Vocabulary”. Like what does he want to say with “purify in the same waters”😂
551B9A0E-6E22-43E1-ABA1-5703D09F419A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Damn. I mean we've all been saying this from the beginning, that Jingjing was most likely instrumental to Jasmine's eating disorder but the fact Jasmine addressed it so coldly and callously just to promote her business was truly shocking.

I genuinely feel so bad for Jingjing, she doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus for the general public to see, for her parenting skills to be shamed and ruined. If there wasn't a rift before, there definitely has to be now. How can Jasmine be so comfortable insulting and damaging her mother in public, especially after all the love and praise she used to heap on her?

The condescending, coach tone she uses in the post especially rubs me the wrong way, making it sound like she's just another damaged, vulnerable advice seeking client rather than her literal mother! "We were brought together in order for me to learn lessons", no compassion for her mother's issues at all, more like "poor me I had to suffer" 😒

Lipscam logic: my mum is the reason for all my failures, I'm going to tell my beautiful community how awful and flawed she is yes we've healed our relationship but I'm still going to tit on her and bring up past issues for the benefit of my business.

Also Lipscam: mum, I love you ❤

All her lies are slowly unravelling, first veganism and minimalism was all fake, her loving relationship with her mum was all fake, watch how we'll receive a "vulnerable post" about how hard her relationship with Josh is once he's stopped being flavour of the month
Wowww, Jing Jing must have done something recently to trigger Jasmine in creating a post airing out the dirty laundry. I feel sorry for Jasmine that she had to feel that way about her mom. Her mom is everything Jasmine lacks. She's super outgoing and has lots of friends, attractive for her older age, and has a job that helps lots of people with languages. We all know Jasmine is a super sensitive person and gets inspo for her posts from what's currently going on in her life. She even bolded "resented", "angry" and "sad" in her post, so you know she is triggered af. Her choice of photo with post is so weird. She's getting purified? Why did she select that photo when she's bashing her mom online lol? Also I don't get why she tags Josh in all her photos when some of them don't even have to do with him. Jasmine is a clingy wife.

I agree with you. This is a general trend with Jasmine. Everything she claimed was going great in her life was a lie:
- Her loving mother & daughter relationship (mom's body image issues rubbed onto Jasmine)
- Her fun solo traveling (she had severe depression)
- Her early veganism and care for the planet (struggling with eating disorder)

Here's my guesses on what she's actually struggling and insecure with, based on what she obsessively talks about:
- Her sex life
- Her marriage with her husband
- Her blissful life in Bali
- Getting new clients for her coaching business
- Her friendships

I think one of the main reasons why she plasters her relationship with Josh is because she's subconsciously insecure about it. She's self soothing herself with these fake couple photoshoots that things are blissful, when deep down it probably isn't. Like Josh is her first in everything and she lacks experience to talk about sex, dating and relationship.

Someone should reach out to Jing Jing and have her reply to Jasmine's post. I'm curious to hear her thoughts. If Jasmine can publicly bash her own mom, Jing Jing should have the same right to disclose her side of the story.

Also Lipscam is the worst for throwing her mom under the bus to promote her business at the end. What is wrong with her? Smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also wanna point out that tantric alchemy, the sex guru jasmine is obsessed with, posts photos very similar to the one Jasmine has posted. Sexually charged, to do with purification etc. She's not got a single original idea! The idea of shame, letting go, even down to the certain words in bold. It's all tantric alchemy
Josh is slowly getting ridiculous with his “Jasmine Vocabulary”. Like what does he want to say with “purify in the same waters”😂
Yeah I saw that comment too it's so weird!! Which normal couple would say something like that?! just further shows how their relationship is a sham and just for show. To me, it feels like Josh is openly making fun of Jasmine's way of speaking and she's too self absorbed to realize. Even reading it makes me cringe so I don't know how he could post that with a straight face lmao

Reactions: 3
That's actually so disgusting the way she threw her mum under the bus. By no means is Jing Jing a fantastic example or person but it's just disgusting for someone to do that to their own mother no matter what their mother is like as a person. I've no words. This girl is beyond saving.

New post about the topic of jealousy. She uses a very specific example of "when your partner has a female friend". Just find it interesting that out of all the examples of jealousy to choose from, she picks that 🤔

We know Josh has a history with pretty blonde Bali influencers (Jade Joselyn etc) and this may be a real sore point for Jasmine as it goes against her pure "one soulmate for life" mentality and is now self soothing in the form of a caption rather than addressing it with her husband. Do you think this could partly been the reason for when she stormed off on a solo getaway a few months ago?

She definitely seems the insecure type tbh and Josh is not exactly a reformed fuckboy no matter what he claims. He got caught looking at other half naked girls on his insta story if you guys remember! "What you need is to feel special and prioritised" Ties into her doing photoshoots "to feel sexy" because Josh might not be giving her this validation and is seeking it from social media. At the end of the day, Josh literally has to have post it notes around their villa that say "I love my wife" to remind himself to love her. Not really a good sign lol.

Attachments

New post about the topic of jealousy. She uses a very specific example of "when your partner has a female friend". Just find it interesting that out of all the examples of jealousy to choose from, she picks that 🤔

We know Josh has a history with pretty blonde Bali influencers (Jade Joselyn etc) and this may be a real sore point for Jasmine as it goes against her pure "one soulmate for life" mentality and is now self soothing in the form of a caption rather than addressing it with her husband. Do you think this could partly been the reason for when she stormed off on a solo getaway a few months ago?

She definitely seems the insecure type tbh and Josh is not exactly a reformed fuckboy no matter what he claims. He got caught looking at other half naked girls on his insta story if you guys remember! "What you need is to feel special and prioritised" Ties into her doing photoshoots "to feel sexy" because Josh might not be giving her this validation and is seeking it from social media. At the end of the day, Josh literally has to have post it notes around their villa that say "I love my wife" to remind himself to love her. Not really a good sign lol.
The fact she gets jealous for Josh having female friends is petty. There is nothing wrong with that, she has issues. UNLESS, she firsthand witnessed romantic flirting or cheating of Josh with his female friends. If that's the case, dude sucks and should of left his ass. But a guy and girl can be friends without it being romantic. I think Jasmine has these old school views about friendship, which is why she has no lasting friendships. I gather growing up Jasmine probably didn't have guy friends, because she didn't know how to be normal around the opposite sex. She sees things black and white. Guys are only for romantic relationships not friendships. Lol.

Maybe this has to do with the insecurity that attractive women are actual friends with Josh. Whereas no guys, creepos are into Jasmine or would want to be friends with her.

Definitely think her storming off alone from Josh had to do with needing space.

Knew Josh was in it for the money.
LOL at the screenshot of Jasmine with that caption, she looks evil. Josh is so predictable and transparent.

On the topic of evil, whoever did her eyebrows did her dirty. Don’t blame her on it, blaming her eyebrow person. Her new brows are giving villainous vibes. She looks better with her natural brow color. The start of her right eyebrow has this squiggly vertical line.

Don’t know how international marriages work, but hopefully they got a pre-nup when marrying. That would suck if things don’t work out and Josh walks away with Jasmine’s $$$.

Attachments

Last edited:
LMAO her eyebrow and eyelash person must dislike her! She always looks botched everytime poor girl. Eyelashes falling off looking like spider legs even when freshly done and her eyebrows... Less said about it the better
Don’t know how international marriages work, but hopefully they got a pre-nup when marrying. That would suck if things don’t work out and Josh walks away with Jasmine’s $$$.
The way they rushed into the marriage I very much doubt they signed a pre nup. Although Jasmine is pretty good with money, you have to take her airy fairy, naive nature into account too. She probably thinks they'll be together forever. I think the reason why Josh was so suddenly on board with the marriage was because he saw the potential dollar signs.
He must've thought "if I'm marrying a girl making 6 figures and all I have to do is pretend to be interested in LoA and suppress my racist nature in front of her family, then damn that's a good deal!" Little does he know Lipscam is a robot, money shark and he's just part of her system.
Knew Josh was in it for the money.
Typical Josh. Bashing her for apparently "hardly working" in a underhand insult yet praises her for being rich. She's his sugar mama and is unashamedly loving rinsing this stupid naive rich girl.

That caption once again is addressing a huge issue in their relationship. Jasmine is the one gaining loads of followers, sponsorship deals and coaching calls whilst Josh just gets her leftovers, barely getting by without her help. "Resentment, envy and causing a breakup" must've all been things they experienced. Especially the "my growth = our growth" must've definitely been something Jasmine said to Josh to soothe his "wounded masculine ego" Anyway, who even considers their partner as competition or the enemy? That's such a strange, niche topic?

Attachments

Last edited:
LMAO her eyebrow and eyelash person must dislike her! She always looks botched everytime poor girl. Eyelashes falling off looking like spider legs even when freshly done and her eyebrows... Less said about it the better

The way they rushed into the marriage I very much doubt they signed a pre nup. Although Jasmine is pretty good with money, you have to take her airy fairy, naive nature into account too. She probably thinks they'll be together forever. I think the reason why Josh was so suddenly on board with the marriage was because he saw the potential dollar signs.
He must've thought "if I'm marrying a girl making 6 figures and all I have to do is pretend to be interested in LoA and suppress my racist nature in front of her family, then damn that's a good deal!" Little does he know Lipscam is a robot, money shark and he's just part of her system.

Typical Josh. Bashing her for apparently "hardly working" in a underhand insult yet praises her for being rich. She's his sugar mama and is unashamedly loving rinsing this stupid naive rich girl.

That caption once again is addressing a huge issue in their relationship. Jasmine is the one gaining loads of followers, sponsorship deals and coaching calls whilst Josh just gets her leftovers, barely getting by without her help. "Resentment, envy and causing a breakup" must've all been things they experienced. Especially the "my growth = our growth" must've definitely been something Jasmine said to Josh to soothe his "wounded masculine ego" Anyway, who even considers their partner as competition or the enemy? That's such a strange, niche topic?
“I hear it commonly” Lmao no tit you do, Josh. It’s pretty obvious who’s the partner bringing in the cheddar between them.

Let’s be honest, that’s probably why she keeps tagging him in all the posts with her picture on it. So she can drive traffic from her audience to his.

Sooner or later Josh has to accept that he’s not cut out for the scammy life coach biz. But his masculine ego is probably too big to accept this truth. I could see him gain popularity as a reality show/Love Island fuckboy contestant. But we all know how that ended up. He should just own the fuckboy look he has and do acting related to that. I can imagine him succeeding more financially in that sense than coaching. He even did butler in the buff and probably made more money doing that than coaching bc it’s focused on his looks.

I had the same thoughts about the odd comment of seeing their partner as competition. I literally don’t know anyone in a relationship who thinks that way. That’s some toxic thinking. Again, Josh is projecting his own issues.

It is funny to know that he has these competitive, less than feelings with Jasmine though lol

They both really are such characters. It’s like a bad reality show you can’t look away.

Speaking of reality shows, Jasmine follows a controversial reality star and he shared this in his stories. Number 4 is Josh and Jasmine thinking they were saving Angel by adopting her. She probably saw this and felt 2nd hand embarrassment. They did more harm than good with Angel. I really hope Angel is ok.

Btw if you’re ever curious what weird thing Jasmine is inspired by, just check out who’s she’s following on Instagram. They’re people she recently met virtually in a branding masterclass she’s attending by Ashley Hann. I bet as soon as she’s done with the program, she’ll probably unfollow them since she has no use for them and find a new crop of crazies to follow. They all regurgitate the same nonsense. Mostly anti vaxxers. There was this one person named Kelly Bode she kept following and unfollowing too lol. She also talks about relationships and healing from “hating men”.

Also this is a random thought. But do you guys think her “wound” in having inconsistent friendships is because she felt competitive with her own sister? Not sure if they have a good relationship anymore. But I can see her writing a post in the future having a “sister wound” which manifested in her inability to having “soul sister friends” lol. If it’s true, hopefully she won’t throw her sister under the bus, like she did with her mom and promo her business in the end.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Speaking of reality shows, Jasmine follows a controversial reality star and he shared this in his stories. Number 4 is Josh and Jasmine thinking they were saving Angel by adopting her. She probably saw this and felt 2nd hand embarrassment. They did more harm than good with Angel. I really hope Angel is ok.

Also this is a random thought. But do you guys think her “wound” in having inconsistent friendships is because she felt competitive with her own sister? Not sure if they have a good relationship anymore. But I can see her writing a post in the future having a “sister wound” which manifested in her inability to having “soul sister friends” lol. If it’s true, hopefully she won’t throw her sister under the bus, like she did with her mom and promo her business in the end.
Omg that 4th point is DEFFO shade at Jasmine and Josh! It's too specific to be anyone else! Imagine being so batshit crazy and morally wrong that even the insane Bali community thinks you're going too far Jesus! They must genuinely be the laughing stock of the community and probably why they never interact with anyone else.
Tbh even as an outsider knowing next to nothing about dogs, I know stray dogs in those countries have lived by themselves for generations and don't need human interference. Plus, the girl says it's a common first timer mistake to take a dog in but Josh has been in Bali for over 3 years and must definitely know about dog behaviour by now (he literally runs a bogus "dog charity", the health hound!) Jasmine and Josh just needed to massage their massive ego saviour complex at an innocent animals expense.

And regarding your sister wound point, it would definitely follow a theme. Jasmine used to make loving, perfect videos with her mum now she's bashing her online. Jasmine made a few cute videos with Jade and in their sister tag, bragged about how they always get on and never argue. I reckon soon she'll say she never learnt to form female friendships because the females in her life such as her mum and sister weren't reliable sources of "feminine energy" for her.

Reactions: 2
Omg, and I can’t believe Jasmine is laughing in the second video. She should be ashamed of herself! She has traded in her self respect and her culture for a racist, basic white guy who is poor, talentless and lazy.

Josh is so racist it's disgusting

Reactions: 7
I agree that Jasmine has gotten more money/fame orientated since getting together with Josh because whether she realizes or admits it, that's a big part of why he is with her. I do believe she started off as a bit of lost early 20 something like we all are at that age and got roped into the coaching thing to "find herself" and also prove her worth. To make the financial and time investment worth it, she has to keep going at. Josh makes the situation even worse because now her "true soulmate/connection" depends on her being a pyramid boss.

The bit about throwing her mom under the bus. Her mom is definitely wacky, like she kind of goes for this tryhard cute yet sexy thing and comes off as really childish and kind of gross...so I think in an ideal world, should be called out for other reasons. From Jasmine's perspective, Jasmine's whole marketing strategy is about a constant upward trajectory and overcoming big "setbacks" and as we all know, she doesn't do much so she has to mine her personal history for such examples, retroactively confess of these big struggles that were lurking behind the scenes. Body image, eating disorder issues that were probably there but so annoying and hypocritical to us because at the time, she pretended to be so blissful with eating, her relationship with mum, etc.

Omg, and I can’t believe Jasmine is laughing in the second video. She should be ashamed of herself! She has traded in her self respect and her culture for a racist, basic white guy who is poor, talentless and lazy.
Jasmine is such a people pleaser, she probably didn't want to get in an argument with Josh so went with it. Girl has lost her principles for Josh. By her laughing about it, it enables Josh to make more racist content and signals to him that it's ok. When it's not.

I agree that Jasmine has gotten more money/fame orientated since getting together with Josh because whether she realizes or admits it, that's a big part of why he is with her. I do believe she started off as a bit of lost early 20 something like we all are at that age and got roped into the coaching thing to "find herself" and also prove her worth. To make the financial and time investment worth it, she has to keep going at. Josh makes the situation even worse because now her "true soulmate/connection" depends on her being a pyramid boss.

The bit about throwing her mom under the bus. Her mom is definitely wacky, like she kind of goes for this tryhard cute yet sexy thing and comes off as really childish and kind of gross...so I think in an ideal world, should be called out for other reasons. From Jasmine's perspective, Jasmine's whole marketing strategy is about a constant upward trajectory and overcoming big "setbacks" and as we all know, she doesn't do much so she has to mine her personal history for such examples, retroactively confess of these big struggles that were lurking behind the scenes. Body image, eating disorder issues that were probably there but so annoying and hypocritical to us because at the time, she pretended to be so blissful with eating, her relationship with mum, etc.
Totally agree with you that she's trying to string together stories of overcoming big "setbacks" to maintain her relevancy and keep her biz going. Everything seems ingenious with her now because she always ties it into her coaching business and making $$$.

Former Lipska client, was in one of her earlier group community a few years back. This was before she was a coach. One word. Wow. It's incredible that I'm not alone in feeling a little weird about the way she became money hungry. Everything mentioned in this forum is spot on. She's nice, but can tell she is inexperienced and just regurgitates free content you can find online. Back then she wasn't in a relationship and would get uncomfortable talking about dating and relationships. So it's interesting to see that she went full on in dating & relationship advice based on her only romantic relationship with Josh.

I think the most interesting thing about her program is that there were teenage girls in the paid group program (like 15-16 yo). Makes sense because most of them came from watching her YouTube content. I always thought it was weird that these younger girls were paying for her programs, because they accepted everything Jasmine was telling them as the truth, and lacked critical thinking skills. I assume they got the money and permission from their parents? But signing up back then, you didn't have to indicate age, which is weird looking back in hindsight because a lot of what she was sharing were therapy topics like mental health.

At some points, I felt uncomfortable Jasmine giving out advice to the teenage girls, when in reality I think a lot of these younger girls were highly vulnerable and would have benefitted from a therapist. I would not be surprised if those same teenage girls are now paying for her current programs because her Loved program is targeted for those who are inexperienced in relationships. I find a lot of her current programs don't appeal to me anymore or an older adult audience.

She also tried to sell me to join her other paid programs. I politely rejected because didn't feel like any of her programs were dealing with anything I needed help on and her lack of experience.

I'm not a fan that she calls herself a life coach and promotes "inner child healing", and "shadow work". Generally speaking, coaching is more focused on helping you achieve your future goals, while therapy tends to have more of a past and present focus.

The work she is proclaiming is what therapy does, which is misleading because she is not a therapist. That disclaimer is important because I think a lot of people who come across her content treat her services like therapy. Especially when she talks about childhood wounds, she does not have the education to consult her clients on it in an ethical, medical or responsible way.

This wording on her bio is also concerning "Guiding women in embodying self-love to create the 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 and 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 of their dreams". Therapy focuses on the topics Jasmine is proclaiming she is helping her clients with, such as mental health, eating disorders, body image, etc. If she wants to claim life coaching, her work needs to focus on helping her clients achieve goals not related to their mental health or well-being.

The major difference between therapy and life coaching is the focus of the work: therapy focuses on mental health and emotional healing, while life coaching focuses on setting and achieving goals. The way she advertises and operates her business is kind of misleading and unethical because it sounds a lot like therapy. I'm surprised no one has called her out on that.

Reactions: 17
Thank you so much for your testimony! If there's any other former Jasmine clients or you're lurking, feel free to contribute.
You make an excellent point about disclaimers. None of this would be half as bad if she just put a simple disclaimer saying she's not a therapist and to seek real professional help. By implicitly claiming to "cure" and "heal" complex issues is highly irresponsible and can almost certainly cause more harm that good. Whether she's a aware of this or not is up for debate. For example, most ASMR videos always put a disclaimer saying if people have issues with insomnia or sleep, they should speak to a professional and not rely on their videos.

It's super worrying and sad that lost teenagers as young as 15 and young women go to her for advice. She clearly knows this and is taking advantage of these poor girls which is why she takes on a big sister/motherly approach in her comments, calling people "dear" or "sweetheart", fostering a parasocial relationship with them in the process. The amount of girls who pour their hearts out to her in lengthy comments, saying they can't wait to meet her one day and give her a hug etc while she just responds with the exact same copy and paste "I'm glad this resonated with you *insert name* 🌿💕"

I also really dislike the fact she exploited a legal grey area and practiced coaching and therapy whilst being completely unqualified, calling it "membership calls" instead to make it sounds like a cute club. Very shady behaviour. She's also been very careless and has actually leaked private group calls in the past which is blatant breach of confidentiality. I'll leave the screenshot (with faces blurred of course)

I've got a theory there are quite a few clients that like you, become disillusioned after a while once they realise the truth and therefore, aren't repeat customers which is why Jasmine tries to sell so hard because there's only a finite source of girls to scam.

And the reason why no one has called her out is because unfortunately, no one can get through to her, she's like a brick wall that just blocks and deletes. She simply doesn't want to hear anyone or anything that even remotely goes against her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.