Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please start a thread for Jasmine Lipska under Instagrammers šŸ™
@Helen @Oohthedrama

Title - Jasmine Lipska: Radiate lies, choose lawsuits

Jasmine is an unqualified ā€œlife coachā€ selling crazy overpriced coaching/self love/mind programming sessions and products all copied and plagiarised from other sources. Not only is this scammer making easy money off of vulnerable young girls with little to no effort on her part, it is also extremely dangerous for her to be giving out unprofessional mental health advice to those who are hurting and vulnerable.
The fake Jasmine preaches love, positivity, kindness but when called out by Youtuber Annaā€™s Analysis in a video, Jasmine threatened legal action. Recently eloped with fellow influencer Josh Campbell together these two lying, remorseless narcissists are living the luxury influencer life in Bali, promoting anti mask, vaccine and other covid controversies with complete disregard for the safety and well-being of the local community.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please start a thread for Jasmine Lipska under Instagrammers šŸ™
@Helen @Oohthedrama

Title - Jasmine Lipska: Radiate lies, choose lawsuits

Jasmine is an unqualified ā€œlife coachā€ selling crazy overpriced coaching/self love/mind programming sessions and products all copied and plagiarised from other sources. Not only is this scammer making easy money off of vulnerable young girls with little to no effort on her part, it is also extremely dangerous for her to be giving out unprofessional mental health advice to those who are hurting and vulnerable.
The fake Jasmine preaches love, positivity, kindness but when called out by Youtuber Annaā€™s Analysis in a video, Jasmine threatened legal action. Recently eloped with fellow influencer Josh Campbell together these two lying, remorseless narcissists are living the luxury influencer life in Bali, promoting anti mask, vaccine and other covid controversies with complete disregard for the safety and well-being of the local community.
Hi! Yes many of us would like a page opened up on her since the old one on guru gossip got locked out. Exposethenarcs has put it perfectly. Jasmine Lipska and her husband Josh Campbell are awful people who pretend to be "empaths" but in reality, do not care for anyone or anything except themselves. We have lots of evidence against her which needs to be put into a public forum so her potential clients and unsuspecting, loving fanbase can hopefully one day find out the truth about them behind their flashy personas.

This is everything on her from the old pages on guru gossip before they got locked out. Unfortunately many of the attachments and evidence is gone but hopefully we can repost them here

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg I had given up as no one responded to my request, thanks for messaging and adding the links, that probably helped. Just left a message on gg so hopefully others will find their way here.

Reactions: 1
Omg I had given up as no one responded to my request, thanks for messaging and adding the links, that probably helped. Just left a message on gg so hopefully others will find their way here.
Omg hey! I was feeling a bit hopeless too lol GG is like a ghost town now, I put in a request to get the old page unlocked with the attachments reinstated but got no response. I even made a new page but only a few found it, I left a link to this new site here so hopefully more people will find us and we can get the conversation going again!
When you search her name, the first gg page actually comes up so we need to keep going to boost this new page too!

I actually donā€™t follow Jasmine anymore and only knew what was happening with them through you guyā€™s screenshots lol, so everyone please carry on, once this thread gets more active it should start showing up on search.

I did peek at her page though when gg was down and since she didnā€™t have our posts to retort/justify herself in her usual life lesson posts, I think she was actually struggling to come up with content for her page and she blamed it on a ā€œcreative rutā€... social blade showed that she started losing more followers when she had to come up with her own lousy ideas. As much as she gets triggered by our posts, we have actually been helping her to post better content! I hope she doesnā€™t find this thread so sheā€™ll continue to lose more followers lol

Last edited:
Same, I barely watch her anymore I don't even hate watch anymore she's just sooo boring and vapid. I think the main reason why I kept watching was because I held out some hope she would see the light but she is completely corrupted.

I don't know if I'm severely reaching here but since my post parodying her way of writing captions, her writing style and content has completely changed. She keeps calling out to her "divine queens" and she won't stop talking about people judging you for wearing too little clothing. Like literally every post is about how you should be able to wear revealing clothing. Girl, your insecurities are showing its so obvious she's triggered LOL.

Also, apparently their new dog came into their life the night they had an argument and she was a "divine intervention". God these people have to romanticise everything! I found their clickbait on their new video about the dog to be annoying and distasteful (tbh I find everything about them annoying and distasteful so no change there lol). I do have to give credit though, it's nice that they adopted the dog. It's only a shame they don't show the same care and respect for human life with their idiotic conspiracy theories and disrespect.

Hi again guys :)

A couple of things I find interesting recently
- Flicked through their latest video - Jasmine seems to be less gooey eyed these days when looking at Josh
- What is with her recent weekend solo getaway, is this the start of trouble in paradise?
- Feels like they have conflicts pretty frequently from what they say
- Where was Jasmine's HAPPY MOTHERS DAY post/insta story??

She went on a getaway alone? šŸ˜® Who does that as newlyweds?! Definitely trouble in fake paradise and itā€™s as I predicted right at the 3 month mark that the marriage is starting to crack (3 months is when narcissists usually canā€™t pretend anymore and their true colours come out).

Could it be that Jasmine didnā€™t find part 3 šŸ˜‚ and due to lack of ideas just kept repeating her previous crap about being judged and revealing clothing? After all, repetitiveness is a narc trait and since she has no forum posts to respond to sheā€™s just repeating until she can find something new to post.

As much as Iā€™d like to think that these two have a kind bone in them and took the dog in out of love, I believe the dog was a crutch to hold their relationship together after the argument and give them something positive to focus on together therefore reuniting them as a team. Also, all the influencers eventually get a pet when they run out of content - itā€™s either travel, get a dog, have a baby or home reno to get views and keep followers interested, since Jas and Josh canā€™t do any of the other options right now, a dog it is for new content.

OMGGGGG IM DEAD GUYS
JASMINE literally just blocked me bc I voted 'no' to all the questions she has on her instagram story right now about "are you seeking clarity in your life" "are you having trouble with self esteem" blah blah blah. I am not even hating on her, I voted no because I genuinely have no self esteem or self doubt issues LOL. And now I am blocked for that....................

• Wow
Reactions: 5
OMGGGGG IM DEAD GUYS

JASMINE literally just blocked me bc I voted 'no' to all the questions she has on her instagram story right now about "are you seeking clarity in your life" "are you having trouble with self esteem" blah blah blah. I am not even hating on her, I voted no because I genuinely have no self esteem or self doubt issues LOL. And now I am blocked for that....................
NO WAY. So because you're not the insecure, vulnerable prey that she's looking for, she hasn't got any space for you. Is she on a mission to block the entire internet out of her bubble? This woman needs to be sectioned I'm not joking there's serious mental health issues at play. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an awful excuse of a human being. I hope she realizes that everyone who actually has half a brain outside of her cult can see right through her. It makes me feel sick when I see loads of comments from young girls saying how amazing Jasmine is, they deserve the truth. I bet people that know her irl from Australia must laugh at her behind her back.

She's probably going on a solo trip because she's had enough of idiot Josh. It seems they've been arguing a lot more recently, so much so that they brought a poor defenseless dog in to "unite them" (their words, not mine). 3 months in and she already wants a break hahaha. A match made in Hell, they truly deserve each other. During their break, Josh said on stories he drank alcohol for the first time after being sober for 1 year. It must've been a serious fight? šŸ¤” and ofc Josh straight after had to go into preaching mode talking about toxic waste in champagne (he really loves that stupid analogy doesn't he?)

She's probably fighting with her dear mumsie too hence no post. Watch out everyone, let's keep an eye out for a new post from Jasmine talking about setting boundaries with family members "it's okay to take a time out queens šŸŒæšŸ’«šŸŒŸ" I'm predicting it now haha

Update: I just saw their stories and Josh sounds so sarcastic and insincere (he always sounds sarcastic so idk) saying "my wonderful wife is back!!" And they're both posting loved up photos about being in love with their little family and how they're in paradise. Josh even posted a book with a perfectly placed post it note in the middle saying " I love my wife" these people are absolutely ridiculous šŸ˜‚. I didn't watch the original stories where Jasmine said she's going on a solo trip, can someone fill me in?

The only time I look at their videos is to dislike them. I would comment too but I don't want their engagement to increase. It's like talking to a brick wall anyway. Makes me laugh when Josh only gets 100 views with more likes than dislikes. I just hope it knocks him down a few pegs.

Last edited:
NO WAY. So because you're not the insecure, vulnerable prey that she's looking for, she hasn't got any space for you. Is she on a mission to block the entire internet out of her bubble? This woman needs to be sectioned I'm not joking there's serious mental health issues at play. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an awful excuse of a human being. I hope she realizes that everyone who actually has half a brain outside of her cult can see right through her. It makes me feel sick when I see loads of comments from young girls saying how amazing Jasmine is, they deserve the truth. I bet people that know her irl from Australia must laugh at her behind her back.

She's probably going on a solo trip because she's had enough of idiot Josh. It seems they've been arguing a lot more recently, so much so that they brought a poor defenseless dog in to "unite them" (their words, not mine). 3 months in and she already wants a break hahaha. A match made in Hell, they truly deserve each other. During their break, Josh said on stories he drank alcohol for the first time after being sober for 1 year. It must've been a serious fight? šŸ¤” and ofc Josh straight after had to go into preaching mode talking about toxic waste in champagne (he really loves that stupid analogy doesn't he?)

She's probably fighting with her dear mumsie too hence no post. Watch out everyone, let's keep an eye out for a new post from Jasmine talking about setting boundaries with family members "it's okay to take a time out queens šŸŒæšŸ’«šŸŒŸ" I'm predicting it now haha

Update: I just saw their stories and Josh sounds so sarcastic and insincere (he always sounds sarcastic so idk) saying "my wonderful wife is back!!" And they're both posting loved up photos about being in love with their little family and how they're in paradise. Josh even posted a book with a perfectly placed post it note in the middle saying " I love my wife" these people are absolutely ridiculous šŸ˜‚. I didn't watch the original stories where Jasmine said she's going on a solo trip, can someone fill me in?

The only time I look at their videos is to dislike them. I would comment too but I don't want their engagement to increase. It's like talking to a brick wall anyway. Makes me laugh when Josh only gets 100 views with more likes than dislikes. I just hope it knocks him down a few pegs.

Yeah, my god she's crazy. I've literally done nothing to her in the past, have never commented on her posts or sent her any messages. All I did was vote truthfully and she blocks me. Whats the point of even putting options if you did not want people to vote for "I do not have self esteem options". This girl is like a dictator. Silence all of those who speaks against her

I mentioned this on the gg thread briefly but just in case you guys missed it, Josh is "closing the chapter" on fitness coaching and becoming a life coach like Jasmine. That's literally so pathetic that he was getting zero clients and zero interest despite all the effort he put into his fitness courses and giveaways. How embarrassing is that? He's slowly rebranding himself too by changing his YouTube name from Health Hunk to Josh Campbell. He's also started with the wearing all white, professional cafe photoshoots just like Jasmine to show everyone how sound minded and calm he is. Definitely distancing himself from his past business failure. I doubt this new direction will be any more successful and is probably the reason why cracks are already starting to show in their relationship. Their idiotic joint venture doesn't seem to be taking off either and Josh has been posting a lot about breaking gender stereotypes and the woman being the breadwinner.
I bet Jasmine didn't have "paying for my husband's entire life and picking up the pieces of his business failures" on her manifestation vision board šŸ˜†šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she didn't put her poll options as "yes/not right now" to avoid "negativity" *Jasmine's air quotes which she overuses šŸ˜†

Guys feel free to call me crazy but I've got another one my theories LOL.
So we all know the crazy gang love a good indirect post right? I was looking at Jingjing's account and came across this one from 5 days ago. When someone asked why she posted it, she said "two of her friends are going through a difficult time". Who went on a break 3 months into their very solid and perfect marriage? None other than Jasie and Joshie of course. If it was her friends from IRL, I'm sure she'd speak to them accordingly right? Again, just a silly theory of mine but what do you guys think?

Attachments

With the timing and everything, Jingjing basically confirmed that Jasmine did leave solo because they had an argument aka lifeā€™s greatest difficulties...really? A marital argument is a great life difficulty and needed to get away from each other? I wonder how they would handle a real life crisis? Oh wait, weā€™ve already seen how they did - she played the victim and threatened to sue Anna.

I saw this on another thread and immediately thought of Jasmine... I know most people here (and those back in gg) still think that sheā€™s actually a nice good girl just very badly influenced by monster Josh but I highly doubt Josh is the one writing her captions, itā€™s what Jasmine really feels inside revealed by how she has responded to our posts - delusional, justifies EVERYTHING, plays the victim, abuses in return by saying we are triggered/jealous/our posts are reflection of our issues, definitely remorseless and has never once admitted fault but just keeps repeating her bs - 100% her, an awful evil person who genuinely thinks sheā€™s the good guy and has an excuse for everything we call her out on or twists our words to justify herself, and correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I donā€™t remember her even once being able to come up with a valid excuse for her unprofessional and unqualified scamming... she knows sheā€™s guilty and thereā€™s no way to justify cheating people, no surprise sheā€™s never used that as one of her Instagram life lessons, just carries right on scamming with her ā€œgood personā€ persona who really wants to help and empower women.
1D614710-2409-44E3-9F00-0A0B82E61C94.jpeg

Btw, those who are able to view Jasmineā€™s stories and report here, screenshots would be greatly appreciated! Plus it builds a stronger case for people who find this thread... already 400+ views.

Also since I found Jasmineā€™s thread, she was 46.7k, 46.6k, now 46.5k followers within a few months, slowly but surely :m

Josh's new rambling caption had this gem

"You see it on your facebook wall, those once popular rockstars at high-school, conformed to their rebellious reputation - turned into rule-bending their way to meaninglessness.ā€‰
It exists in staying put in an unfulfilling relationship which fails to reciprocate the love you deserve."

He's basically describing himself LOL especially the part "rule bending their way to meaninglessness". Josh seemed to be the rowdy popular type who loved to drink and smoke (going by his old personal account) in high school. Now he loves thinking he's Earth's mighty saviour going against common sense and rule bending by spreading conspiracies when in reality, he's spouting meaningless nonsense. A true rebel without a clue hahaha

That's an excellent quote and rings so true in regards to Jasmine. Her captions are becoming more deranged and delusional day by day to the point where she literally says "never apologize for your actions or who you are" I used to think they were somewhat sweet if a bit preachy but she quite literally sounds like a cult leader calling to her followers, sorry her šŸŒæšŸ’•divine queensšŸ¦‹āœØ who obviously lap it up like their lives depend on it. Plus, everything is just a veiled advertisement for her "aWakEnEd wOmAn" program or whatever tit she's shilling that week anyway.

Speaking of which, She's also been guest appearing on lots of equally stupid podcasts recently, most likely to advertise her immoral business. I make sure to dislike each one whenever I find them lol.
Here's 2 crappy ones I've stumbled across so far. Side note: I really don't understand people who say her voice is beautiful and soothing, the obviously fake whispery baby voice on a grown woman is absolutely ridiculous

On her followers, it literally has been fluctuating for years now from 46.7 to 46.5, never up or down. She still gets a couple thousand likes, most likely from casual fans who don't know the real her.

Last thing, if anyone has any of the old screenshots from GG, we can put it here as it's much more reliable. Unfortunately, I deleted most of the more incriminating ones off my phone because quite frankly, I didn't want their toxic bs clogging up my precious storage LOL.

Ok guys sorry to keep messaging here I probably look like such a saddo but I've actually found quite a lot of the old screenshots!! I'll be posting them here as evidence and documentation as and when I can. I don't want to spam this whole page and after all, the whole point of this thread is to show people hers and Josh's true colours :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.