Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing I noticed she has a “Client Magic” highlight reel and I stalked her client’s insta profiles but most of them are inactive or have small followings. Like LightUpLeo, etc. She hasn’t posted on Insta since February. From the looks of it her clients don’t really seem “wildly successful” from her coaching. Don’t know why she would highlight this, seems embarrassing tbh. Guarantee you most of her clients will quit the “coaching” path less than 1 year into it lol. I just don’t see Jasmine’s pricing to coach people have such a ROI (return on investment) for her clients at all. Aka Lipscam.
This is a good point. In one of her recent captions, she had the nerve to say she's "helped thousands of women" and I also noticed lightitupleo, her most loyal follower has now gone silent. I hope she's okay.

Most of the glowing reviews and testimonials she puts on her stories and website seem incredibly exaggerated and the women often says the course changed their life when they only just finished it. That obviously can't be possible. I think most of these girls are buzzing from the initial sisterhood and feeling as though they're taking their life into their hands but as you mention long term, none of them are able to achieve anything like Jasmine because she already had a huge platform before she turned her back on her loyal fans. Plus, these girls are generally pure hearted and naively get into it trying to improve themselves and help others without selling their soul. Not for their own nefarious, money hungry needs the way Jasmine does. Jasmine just a cold, evil money shark in a cute outfit.

Lastly, and the main reason I'm posting, I found this comment under that particular post lol. Yet another person opened up to the truth about these idiots, keep them coming!
Also, in my recent post. I cannot believe Josh spent time out of his day to DM and insult a stranger calling them "poisonous" that's just so disgusting and sad. Imagine your life is so pathetic you spend every waking minute scrolling through your comments to catch someone out and cyberbully them. The speed at which they also block and delete means they're patrolling almost constantly. That goes for Jasmine too. That certainly doesn't sound like the behaviour of people who are happy and living the "blissful life". The sooner their scam empire collapses, the better it'll be for society.

Also this is off topic, but on the trending page I saw a very popular YouTuber called technoblade who's recently been diagnosed with cancer and he asked people to get vaccinated because he's now immunocompromised. It just made me think back to the unapologetic selfishness of Jasmine and Josh. This pandemic would be over way quicker if it wasn't for people like them.

What’s up with Josh first he was a fitness instructor calling himself the healthy hunk or whatever then the enPAth whatever now he says he’s a relationship consultant.
Really?????
Go and read his "about me" section on his website if you want a real good laugh. This man is faker than fake. All the tit about being a sweet sensitive empathetic shy soul is bullshit. He was a typical rowdy, arrogant fuckboy and a bully. Before he met Jasmine, he never once mentioned anything about being an empath, manifestation or anything like that but once he saw money signs associated to those buzzwords, he flew to it like a fly to tit. Also, his job title changes because his fitness instructor business was a complete fail and didn't get a single client, his giveaways were a fail because he couldn't get enough comments (imagine your job is being a influencer and you can't even get comments! I'm a normal person with a normal account and I get more comments that him haha!) and is now resorting to leeching off Jasmine's clientele because he's so unlikeable on his own.

2 idiotic kids who cut off their friends and family to elope after a few months of knowing each other in a sex fuelled haze giving relationship coaching and tips? Now that's hilarious 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She wants to stop “working” when she has a kid?
That’s possible if she gets a husband that has a decent head a stable income and a backup plan and even she could work whenever possible because you just never know and you may start having money problems which can cause a strain in your marriage.
I do know couples like that that only the husband works and the wife takes care of the children and trust me it’s not rosie at all.
I even know of cases where the woman doesn’t even work despite having children in full time education and some even have cleaning services like .... I don’t know.

I do have some family members where the husband worked and the wife would take care of the children, the animals, clean the house from top to bottom, iron, take care of the garden, cook meals from scratch and have the food ready before the husband comes, that’s a full time time job and sometimes the wife would help out in a restaurant to cover staff or if it was too busy and she would get a bit of money and in the old days it was even harder go to the river to wash the clothes by hand, farming with primitive sources.
I would love to see her doing that.
There are still some people that do that and they have no time for social media.

This is a good point. In one of her recent captions, she had the nerve to say she's "helped thousands of women" and I also noticed lightitupleo, her most loyal follower has now gone silent. I hope she's okay.

Most of the glowing reviews and testimonials she puts on her stories and website seem incredibly exaggerated and the women often says the course changed their life when they only just finished it. That obviously can't be possible. I think most of these girls are buzzing from the initial sisterhood and feeling as though they're taking their life into their hands but as you mention long term, none of them are able to achieve anything like Jasmine because she already had a huge platform before she turned her back on her loyal fans. Plus, these girls are generally pure hearted and naively get into it trying to improve themselves and help others without selling their soul. Not for their own nefarious, money hungry needs the way Jasmine does. Jasmine just a cold, evil money shark in a cute outfit.

Also, in my recent post. I cannot believe Josh spent time out of his day to DM and insult a stranger calling them "poisonous" that's just so disgusting and sad. Imagine your life is so pathetic you spend every waking minute scrolling through your comments to catch someone out and cyberbully them. The speed at which they also block and delete means they're patrolling almost constantly. That goes for Jasmine too. That certainly doesn't sound like the behaviour of people who are happy and living the "blissful life". The sooner their scam empire collapses, the better it'll be for society.

Also this is off topic, but on the trending page I saw a very popular YouTuber called technoblade who's recently been diagnosed with cancer and he asked people to get vaccinated because he's now immunocompromised. It just made me think back to the unapologetic selfishness of Jasmine and Josh. This pandemic would be over way quicker if it wasn't for people like them.

Go and read his "about me" section on his website if you want a real good laugh. This man is faker than fake. All the tit about being a sweet sensitive empathetic shy soul is bullshit. He was a typical rowdy, arrogant fuckboy and a bully. Before he met Jasmine, he never once mentioned anything about being an empath, manifestation or anything like that but once he saw money signs associated to those buzzwords, he flew to it like a fly to tit. Also, his job title changes because his fitness instructor business was a complete fail and didn't get a single client, his giveaways were a fail because he couldn't get enough comments (imagine your job is being a influencer and you can't even get comments! I'm a normal person with a normal account and I get more comments that him haha!) and is now resorting to leeching off Jasmine's clientele because he's so unlikeable on his own.

2 idiotic kids who cut off their friends and family to elope after a few months of knowing each other in a sex fuelled haze giving relationship coaching and tips? Now that's hilarious 😂
I’ve seen it’s beyond pathetic, by the way he went to the University of Surrey that’s near me, I have not been to that one myself but I suppose I could ask some people about him.
The university of Bristol has more prestige than the University of Surrey.
What really baffles me is .... what makes this guy qualified to be a relationship consultant?
If he’s got a degree in Business psychology or whatever surely he would know how to market himself but doesn’t look like he can.
Tell you what he would be better off working in some office doing whatever he can do and Jasmine should have finished her university if she wasn’t happy in her course ok fine she could have changed her degree and find something she likes.

Last edited:
Her new post on "ego work"... The only ego work she needs to look into doing is major deflation of the ego! Also in the thumbnail, she's smiling but her eyes just look unbelievably depressed and glazed over, no bright sparkle like they used to.

Found this section of her caption particularly problematic. On a surface level, it's actually a good sentiment. Don't let others weigh you down, but of course Jasmine has absolutely zero critical thinking and a very warped, black and white world view so it makes no sense as usual. Weirdly enough, despite being in the world of wellness and self improvement. Jasmine focusses almost zero time on telling herself and her audience to look within and constructively improve, preferring tell them and herself that they're always right and everyone else is wrong. She thinks any minor change is "conforming to others" and "people pleasing is manipulation" It's good to take on board feedback from time to time!

Maybe there's a reason they've reacted a certain way, has she thought about her own actions, what she's said and done to contribute to their feelings? Lol of course not, this is Queen Jasmine the yoni goddess who is always correct and perfect.

Also, she uses examples of situations thathat have hurt her in real life (e.g: repressive childhood, disappointed family members etc) in this case, she always seems to always use the example of "a man not texting back" and "emotionally unavailable and energetically unaligned men" (her exact words). If she was so happily married with her King Josh then why is she always so constantly hung up on the fact that she got ghosted? It's not like she mentions it in a constructive, lesson sort of way, it's more like in a venting way. She sounds super salty to me. Girl move on!

I just noticed this, but did she always have that little ball of skin that looks like a cyst on her top right lash line? It’s near her inner eye corner. Wonder if it’s a reaction from her always having fake lash extensions
Could be, she's got asymmetrical eyelids so that might just be the case. Nothing wrong with that tbh no one is perfect. But side note, her filter obsession is crazy! She's so insecure about the smallest thing out of place. Sorry to sound judgy, but Josh is in his early 20s but already had deep forehead lines? Probably stressing from being a bad person and not selling his crap courses lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is it me or does Jasmine equate less clothing = MORE confidence and wearing clothing is repressive? Or is this a normal societal thing? I know she lives in Bali, which is super warm... but I just get this vibe from her that you can only love your body/have confidence in your body if you're showing skin all the time? Probably me over thinking. I'm happy with my body whether in a swimsuit or a baggy hoody. Each to their own I guess.

You're right and you make a good point imo. She literally has a module in her course called "learning to love your body in a bikini" or something along those lines. I think she associates more modest clothing with her old good girl persona which she believes was "repressive" (if you compare how she used to dress). I also think this notion was subconsciously drilled into her by Jingjing who wears very tight, revealing clothing (nothing wrong with that!) Now you mention it, I've never seen her wear a simple t shirt and trousers saying the same "my body is beautiful" mantra. Sure the weather does play a role in her clothing but I'm fairly certain not everyone in Indonesia is swanning around with their tits out lol.

This is the main issue with her brand of body confidence and I don't want it to seem like body shaming, wearing a bikini is great and wearing trousers and full length tops is great too. But you can clearly tell she derives her validation, beauty and femininity from only wearing revealing clothing which as usual is a very black and white view of body confidence. I only bring that up because of her past body dysmorphia and disorders perhaps influencing this decision. She always looks mildly uncomfortable and it's not from a healthy place. Again maybe I'm overthinking now haha

Long caption talking about how they're a dream couple (also why are they going on yet another getaway holiday. Trying to save their marriage yet again? If their life is so blissful, why the constant need for getaways lol)

The parts I've linked stood out the most. It seems she's explicitly saying she has a lot of disapproval from her family but doesn't care what her family thinks or what people say on social media.

"I love who I'm becoming" so she's always aspired to be a horrible, shallow, close minded, rude, tone deaf person? Interesting. Also, whenever she's quoting what Josh says she always has to call him "sWeEt" it's so forced. Like we get it, you have nicknames for each other. Look at us! We're so in love we don't use each other's names we call each other sweetie! Bunch of 12 year olds fr

Also, she's changed her tune on a "one true soul mate" preferring to say you can have multiple "soul connections". Do you think she's trying to cover herself for if/when she breaks up with Josh?

Also, "you don't need to be Instagram couple goals" yet all her pictures are highly staged and perfected. When have they ever posted a simple cosy selfie together? These people are so out of touch and unaware of themselves haha

Attachments

Long caption talking about how they're a dream couple (also why are they going on yet another getaway holiday. Trying to save their marriage yet again? If their life is so blissful, why the constant need for getaways lol)

The parts I've linked stood out the most. It seems she's explicitly saying she has a lot of disapproval from her family but doesn't care what her family thinks or what people say on social media.

"I love who I'm becoming" so she's always aspired to be a horrible, shallow, close minded, rude, tone deaf person? Interesting. Also, whenever she's quoting what Josh says she always has to call him "sWeEt" it's so forced. Like we get it, you have nicknames for each other. Look at us! We're so in love we don't use each other's names we call each other sweetie! Bunch of 12 year olds fr

Also, she's changed her tune on a "one true soul mate" preferring to say you can have multiple "soul connections". Do you think she's trying to cover herself for if/when she breaks up with Josh?

Also, "you don't need to be Instagram couple goals" yet all her pictures are highly staged and perfected. When have they ever posted a simple cosy selfie together? These people are so out of touch and unaware of themselves haha
The multiple “soul connections” definitely means something. Also interesting she would change her tune. What Jasmine puts into writing holds a lot of weight and meaning to her. Heck isn’t words of affirmation one of her love languages? Definitely feels like she’s giving herself grace by foreshadowing that if things with Josh and her don’t work out in the long term, she’ll console herself with the multiple soul connections. I don’t disagree with this statement by the way. Who you are in your early 20s is different than in your 30s and 40s and beyond. If you don’t have a partner that can be flexible with your growth (as that’s something highly prioritized for Jasmine) you’ll be miserable. Honestly I think Jasmine should have dated other people before settling.

I also think that deep down Josh isn’t romantically or physically in love with Jasmine. I think he’s more in love with her motherly, financially stable, “peaceful” nature. And Jasmine is triggered by this that she’s not desirable to Josh in that sexy way. Which is why she is forcing Josh to take photos of her feeling “sexy”. So she can try to appear more sexy to him. But I don’t think it’s clicking for him. The dude likes what he likes. Women who are physically opposite of Jasmine. He just needs to find someone who looks like Margot Robbie and has Jasmine’s personality. But like Jasmine, he settled. Sometimes the way he describes Jasmine sounds like a motherly or sisterly way. Which is weird.

It’s weird for a couple, they trigger themselves in a lot of ways. That’s not normal to be constantly be triggered.

Reactions: 5
The multiple “soul connections” definitely means something. Also interesting she would change her tune.
I think it's wild that all of a sudden she's being open about the fact that she believes in multiple soul mates after being married ~6 months. I totally think she is switching her beliefs suddenly because she's realized that Josh isn't her one and only and she was blinded by love and wants to cover her ass when she leaves him.

I don't think she's wrong - I also believe that a person can have multiple soulmates in a lifetime - but if she believes in this, then why get married when you also believe in discarding them once your "contract" is over? Marriage is a lifelong commitment and simply disregarding your vows and leaving someone because that person doesn't serve you anymore is totally twisted. I totally understand divorce in situations that I don't feel comfortable writing here, but don't take the benefits of marriage when you know it is temporary, then walk away when it's hard. She just so badly wanted to put "Wifey" in her bio lol.

I do have a traditional view on marriage, so some of you may disagree with me and this totally may be an unpopular opinion, but it makes me sick to see her spread a message like this. I finally got married in August after a few long term relationships. I could have married the men in my previous relationships, but in my heart I knew that I didn't see a lifetime with them. I finally met my forever person and after several years of dating, we finally married! I will be with that man until my last breath and that thought makes my extremely happy.

Also, this is not to shame anyone who may be divorced or separated etc. I totally understand divorce is necessary in certain situations. I just think that it is a hopeless, sad and harmful subject to be preaching online to an audience.

Sorry for the rant, this girl is just infuriating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it's wild that all of a sudden she's being open about the fact that she believes in multiple soul mates after being married ~6 months. I totally think she is switching her beliefs suddenly because she's realized that Josh isn't her one and only and she was blinded by love and wants to cover her ass when she leaves him.

I don't think she's wrong - I also believe that a person can have multiple soulmates in a lifetime - but if she believes in this, then why get married when you also believe in discarding them once your "contract" is over? Marriage is a lifelong commitment and simply disregarding your vows and leaving someone because that person doesn't serve you anymore is totally twisted. I totally understand divorce in situations that I don't feel comfortable writing here, but don't take the benefits of marriage when you know it is temporary, then walk away when it's hard. She just so badly wanted to put "Wifey" in her bio lol.

I do have a traditional view on marriage, so some of you may disagree with me and this totally may be an unpopular opinion, but it makes me sick to see her spread a message like this. I finally got married in August after a few long term relationships. I could have married the men in my previous relationships, but in my heart I knew that I didn't see a lifetime with them. I finally met my forever person and after several years of dating, we finally married! I will be with that man until my last breath and that thought makes my extremely happy.

Also, this is not to shame anyone who may be divorced or separated etc. I totally understand divorce is necessary in certain situations. I just think that it is a hopeless, sad and harmful subject to be preaching online to an audience.

Tbh I personally think she can do a lot better than Josh. She should have been more patient and tried dating around to see what she likes/dislikes. It's such a waste of her 20s to not figuring out what she wants in a relationship and settled right away to the first guy who gave her attention. Sadly, the guy is a total ass. I can smell his bullshit thousand miles away. He is using her and has nothing if he come back home to the UK.

Based on my observation when I visited Asia, I noticed that most people who stay long term in Asia and are originally from Europe and the US are total losers. They have no prospective career whatsoever if they go back to their own countries. Same goes with Jasmine and Josh. They have no qualifications to do anything back home. Otherwise, why would you want to live long term in a developing country that have very low healthcare standard unless you need it as an escape?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They have no qualifications to do anything back home. Otherwise, why would you want to live long term in a developing country that have very low healthcare standard unless you need it as an escape?
So they can live like kings and queens without having to spend a lot. It's too beneath them to live like paupers in their home countries lol and they aint spending tit loads to live the high life either. To be fair though, Josh does have qualifications which he's definitely wasting.

Not surprised.
I think I may have missed out on what happened. They rescued a dog from the street and now they are finding other people who can help taking care of the dog. I really don't see what's the problem with this. It's actually very nice of them to take care of the dog temporarily while helping her finding a new home. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 1
I think I may have missed out on what happened. They rescued a dog from the street and now they are finding other people who can help taking care of the dog. I really don't see what's the problem with this. It's actually very nice of them to take care of the dog temporarily while helping her finding a new home. Am I missing something?
The problem is that she says she "still has no interest" in keeping Angel despite others offering to send food along etc. And that comment by that person exposing her having adopted the dog then got bored and now wanting to give her away is so spot on. Her reply to honest truth is also gross.

Not surprised.
Omg. Jasmine and Josh totally adopted Angel as a prop for their fake social media lives. We 100% called this that their adoption intentions for Angel was a sham. Poor Angel, I hope she does get rehomed. I try not to be a judgmental person but Jasmine and Josh bleeping suck to have originally said they’re committed to raising Angel in a forever home and make money out of posts with her and then decide they actually don’t want a dog.

Also the way Jasmine is posting in that Facebook group doesn’t sound like her usual self. She seems almost desperate and panicky with her responses. But maybe I’m reading way into it.

The problem is that they have mentioned numerous times that Angel is family and were committed in keeping her. Josh even used her for a #ad on his profile. They made social media posts saying Angel was not temporary but for the long haul (also attached). Theyre not keeping their promise. I agree with you though that they have responsibility to rehome her since they idiotically decided that having a dog isn’t for them. But for people who preach on commitment, they are failing on their commitment to Angel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Also the way Jasmine is posting in that Facebook group doesn’t sound like her usual self. She seems almost desperate and panicky with her responses. But maybe I’m reading way into it.
I think she sounds less fake on facebook - like not the manipulative scheming brainwashing scammer that she sounds like on instagram

Not surprised.
Omg. Jasmine and Josh totally adopted Angel as a prop for their fake social media lives. We 100% called this that their adoption intentions for Angel was a sham. Poor Angel, I hope she does get rehomed. I try not to be a judgmental person but Jasmine and Josh bleeping suck to have originally said they’re committed to raising Angel in a forever home and make money out of posts with her and then decide they actually don’t want a dog.

The problem is that they have mentioned numerous times that Angel is family and were committed in keeping her. Josh even used her for a #ad on his profile. They made social media posts saying Angel was not temporary but for the long haul (also attached). Theyre not keeping their promise. I agree with you though that they have responsibility to rehome her since they idiotically decided that having a dog isn’t for them. But for people who preach on commitment, they are failing on their commitment to Angel.
This is honestly so disgusting. Love how they’re trying to backpeddle now by saying they’ve been “fostering” her when they previously made it very clear that they had ADOPTED Angel and welcomed her into their family. To quote Josh’s insta caption, she was supposedly “A meant to be addition to make 3.”

What’s so sad for poor Angel is that she was abandoned by her previous owners and now they’re doing the same thing to her all over again. They probably thought that by bringing her into their lives, they would come across as these incredibly kind and big-hearted saviours… only to discard her in typical narcissist fashion when she became ‘too difficult’ for them. If all they wanted was a shiny toy to enhance their image on social media, they shouldn’t have adopted a street dog who’s obviously been through trauma and abandonment.

I think it’s quite clear to anyone with an ounce of common sense that these are just two impulsive kids playing house. Their attempts to come across as a mature and wise couple capable of giving sage advice about relationships is actually comical. And I totally agree with people above that Jasmine seems to be laying the foundation for an eventual split by now saying you can have more than one soulmate, relationships can be for a period of time etc. She’s probably realising now that they’re not meant to be and wants to be able to say “I’ve always maintained that you can have more than one soulmate bla bla” when they part ways. She’s sowing the seeds now because like the situation with Angel, she probably got way more than she bargained for.

Reactions: 4

I agree with you 100%. I also recently got married (congratulations to you! ❤ ) and it seems to me that Jasmine went into marriage for very superficial reasons, ie. ‘wifey’ in her IG bio, endless engagement/wedding shots to come across as couple goals (I mean, they literally tag those couple goal IG pages in the hopes of being featured. Cringe)

I really wonder how she’s going to spin everything when she and Josh split up eventually. I predict some “conscious uncoupling” nonsense.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.