Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lipscam back at it again with the plagiarism! On her most recent post about her period, she's copied the author's "cheat sheet" from this Forbes article on syncing your menstrual cycle with your work load and just changed it to suit her coaching instead and of course, taken out all the scientific backing. Just when I was thinking Jasmine had actually made a valid point about work culture being geared towards men, ofc it's not even her idea!

Once again, it's so funny that she only recently got her period back after not having one throughout her teens due to her ED, now within a few months, she's somehow a womb healing, gynecologist mastermind!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi,
So I used to read and occasionally comment on the Guru Gossiper thread through a different username and have been reading this thread as well. I haven’t really been following Jasmine other than through this thread but I just skimmed over her Instagram stories and I know she’s entitled and rude in general but her story time about her date with Josh made her sound even more entitled rather it being a funny story. I understand that she probably didn’t know how popular the restaurant was but she could’ve booked a reservation if she knew that she was going to be tight on time and especially if she loves to be in control of everything and hates being spontaneous. Her story time just shows how she has nothing going on in her life other than scamming people and being with Josh but is still trying to be relatable in a way.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
"being lit up as duck by life" is such awkward wording and clearly trying to copy Katie's brash, crass way of speaking. She's just trying to shove any old swear word into any sentence to show she's such a strong, rebellious free ✨woman ✨who doesn't conform to society. Little girl, you just sound like a cringe 12 year old who's learnt how to swear. You're not fooling anyone just because you recently stopped censoring your swear words. Watch out guys incoming course probably called "The Rebel Queen" where Jasie teaches her teenage fanbase that swearing is a liberating turn on and will help you achieve six figures. All for the low price of $6969.

Also feeling 🦋turned on🌿 happy to see her followers dropping further and further, she's now at 52.4k!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s charging those prices and has the audacity to claim in his stories that materialism doesn’t sit with his values… then in the same breath say it’s a sovereign human right to go out and get material things. Lol. Let me alert the UN real quick because they seem to have missed this one in their Universal Declaration of Human Rights!

View attachment 881256
View attachment 881259
I keep meaning to say this but always forget.
I want to call Josh, Josh Scampbel like someone “baptised” Jasmine as Jasmine Lipscam!
Why not?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep meaning to say this but always forget.
I want to call Josh, Josh Scampbel like someone “baptised” Jasmine as Jasmine Lipscam!
Why not?
Omg how could we have missed that?! Lipscam and Scampbell, a match made in Hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So all of this basically translates to "your ideal client should be stupid enough not to do their research and should just follow blindly"

She's getting more and more deranged by the day, saying that qualifications straight up don't matter. Just sounds like she has some shadows regarding dropping out of uni and not having proper certification in anything of note.

Even her loyal fans are questioning it lol. Stupid stupid woman. Spoken like a true scammer.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This is who Jasmine models herself on. She must really believe this bullshit and think that she can achieve all this. Girl, even Katie herself hasn’t achieved any of that because she’s a pathetic liar. If it sounds too good to be true…
Who the duck posts that kind of tit online omg it’s so cringe. MeN cAnT gEt EnOuGh oF Me aNd tReAt mE LiKe a QuEeN hahahahaha

You know Katie doesn’t have any of these things if she needs to write it out to manifest it. Lmao

• Haha
Step in to your potency as a “leader” says a woman with little experience in the workforce!
Or should that be: Step in your potency as a scammer?
Yeah yeah, every month you Mrs Lipscam and Mr Scambell move to your “dream villa”.
You also forgot to mention that you rescued a female dog Angel that apparently saved your shcam marriage and you gave her away because apparently you were no longer aligned.

yeah yeah we all get this bs emails every year.

Attachments

Wowow I wonder who this is referring to?? 👀 anyone know?

Jasmine just unfollowed Katie on IG! Lol
In the collapsing time section, the person says "freaking quickly"... Who else do we know has an aversion to swearing but tries to be a big girl by forcing profanity? None other than our very own Lipscam!

"You guys can see it from a mile away" damn right we can! honestly sounds like fighting talk. Not a fan of Katie but good on her for calling Jasmine out! (Although I wish she'd called her out by name) unfortunately, Jasmine is quite a high profile, prominent coach thanks to her old following so I'm not sure who else Katie would be talking about other than her. I wish someone would direct Katie to Jasmine's recent posts, she would be shocked at this imposter copying even her wording!

Just watch out for a "evil, jealous spirits taking away your creativity" post from Lipsteal in the coming days LOL.

Just checked Katie's account for the first time outside of this forum. I came across this post, she's very passionate about stolen content. We need to tag Katie and let her know Jasmine is completely ripping off her stuff! (If she isn't already aware)
Also, I could be wrong but I think Katie is Australian and Eurasian just like Jasmine? Maybe Jasmine looks up to her and wants to emulate her and because her mind is twisted, is probably jealous of her too lol.

Thanks guys, this has reminded me to add more stuff to add to the wiki!

Attachments

Last edited:
I have a question for the UK peeps on here. Why does Josh’s accent sound so weird? He stresses ‘r’s like an American, for example, he says ‘peRson’. Is this because of the region he’s from? (Bristol I think). Or is he putting it on to sound exotic/different? The way he pronounces words is very different to any UK person I’ve met!

Where do I find that post? Is it written on Jasmines website??
Hi, that might be on Katie Wilkinson’s IG, I don’t really know much of her.
What I do know is that Jasmine used to copy the youtuber Lavanderie a lot.

I have a question for the UK peeps on here. Why does Josh’s accent sound so weird? He stresses ‘r’s like an American, for example, he says ‘peRson’. Is this because of the region he’s from? (Bristol I think). Or is he putting it on to sound exotic/different? The way he pronounces words is very different to any UK person I’ve met!
Hi, I live in the UK and I don’t think people in Bristol speak like that and also he studied at the university of Surrey which is in South East London and we don’t have American accents nor use American vocabulary unless we are joking or something but normally no.
I think it’s just him being silly.

I'm from the UK and there are many many accents. You're right that Josh is from Bristol but his accent sounds a lot more stronger/West Country the way the older generation would speak. Tbh I think he plays it up for what he would define as "comedic purposes" although he sounds very ridiculous and grating in my humble opinion. He even jokes about being part pirate from time to time (Bristol is where the stereotypical pirate accent came from with the weird 'r' sounds). I think a more accurate young Bristol accent would be if you watched a Maisie Williams interview. She was in Game of Thrones and she's from Bristol.

Both Jasmine and Josh have very strange accents to start of with and now they're both mixing into each other's accents + Bali influences. They both sound very odd. Not sure if other Australians can back it up but Jasmine's accent sounds very ambiguous/attempting to be exotic now whereas when she was starting out, she sounded very typically Australian. Her sister Jade has a normal accent so not sure whether Jasmine was more influenced by Jingjing or something.

• Haha
Not sure if other Australians can back it up but Jasmine's accent sounds very ambiguous/attempting to be exotic now whereas when she was starting out, she sounded very typically Australian. Her sister Jade has a normal accent so not sure whether Jasmine was more influenced by Jingjing or something.
Yeah, I’ve noticed this. Her accent seems to be leaning a little American. Australians pronounce ‘O’ sounds in a bit of a nasal sort of way and add a ‘y’ sound at the end. Eg. “No” in an Australian accent sounds a bit like “Noy.” Jasmine tends to round her Os like an American. She’s also been emphasising ‘R’ sounds, which is not particularly Australian. Eg. in her stories today she said “befoRrre.” It would sound more like “befaw” in a typical Aussie accent.

Not sure if that made any sense but that’s my attempt at analysing her accent lol

Jasmine's newest post on taking responsibility vs Katie's post on the exact same topic a few weeks ago.
Someone really should let Katie know so Jasmine can get put on blast on Katie's"copycats" IG story.
Screenshot_20211201-143043.png
Screenshot_20211201-143955.png

Also Katie is hiking up her prices for 2022 and guess who else is being a snakey little thief? Of course our darling Lipscam.
Screenshot_20211201-143349.png

Jasmine's newest post on taking responsibility vs Katie's post on the exact same topic a few weeks ago.
Someone really should let Katie know so Jasmine can get put on blast on Katie's"copycats" IG story. View attachment 899090View attachment 899099

Also Katie is hiking up her prices for 2022 and guess who else is being a snakey little thief? Of course our darling Lipscam.
View attachment 899102
Does Katie follow Jasmine? Surely, she can see Jasmine is robbing her content ideas. It would be interesting to see if someone let Katie know Jasmine is blatantly copying her and will call her out. I'm guessing not only because Jasmine has a bigger following base and her followers will probably defend her if they do. Also Jasmine's followers are probably not aware of Katie, so they won't be able to distinguish who copied who. When in reality, we know Jasmine copied Katie.

Also anyone else think it's weird that Jasmine will follow someone and comment on their posts being so supportive and then unfollow and ghost them? Noticed she does this mostly with the women she follows. I think the men she currently follows, she has yet to unfollow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.