Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hopahopa

Yeah she's definitely competing with her much more mentally stable sister. I specifically remember Jasmine said on her stories how her sister wasn't around to hang out at home with her because she was in a new relationship and she was a bit jealous but she believed in "divine timing" and that one day she'll find a bf. She's always been insanely desperate, very depressed when she's alone.
I don't like speculating about Jade since she's private and I want to respect that but I also noticed she's changed her surname on all social media to Lenkowski (a polish name might I add) so I also think she got married too, then again it could just be an inside joke or something but again, don't wanna get too into it. Jasmine's actions would make more sense if that was the case.
I meant to say I don’t like the way Josh speaks, he’s revolting and she thinks that by being into the same things as him he will keep her, no my love!
I know people who are not so much into the same things and yet they respect each other and agree to disagree.
Ah, Lenkowski sorry I got confused.
Had she got married in Poland she would have been Lenkowska.
Definitely a Polish surname with Russian and Ukrainian influence there too since they are all interconnected somehow.
Either she got married or is simply trying to protect her privacy which I don’t blame her.
There is also a picture of the face of her father with some people that anyone can find if one searches hard enough but I would would not post the link here because Mr Lipski seems a very stable private man that goes on about his life and I will respect that.
It’s not his fault that she turned out to be like that since she’s been over 18 for some time now.
I bet any money he’s furious about her recent actions.

Ladyhush38

Yes I think your theory has legs. However, I also think maybe Angel passed away? But then again, why would Jasmine be upset about that, she couldn’t wait to get rid of her in the end 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 826229View attachment 826230Wonder what’s happened? He said in his story he’s heard the worst possible news and he and Lipscam have both uploaded stories of them putting Balinese offerings into a stream, mentioning grief and a loss.

Do you reckon one of their family members has passed on? I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone, but part of me is curious if perhaps it’s a parent/grandparent who’s passed from Covid? That would be very tragic and hopefully a big wake up call for them (though the subsequent stories of them frolicking maskless in a market suggest otherwise).

bakakakakaka

Seems like there's more and more people following the retreats thing.......how can this forum get to those innocent people or at least let more people know about how dangerous they are?