Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh wants more of her money and less of of her whinging

Jasmine wants more of Josh’s attention and sausage because she is a sex starved desperate loser

I should get them to pay me to be their therapist. I’ll charge them through the roof and re-distribute the fees to all the people they conned. I would love to be Robina Hood! 💗
I don’t fully buy this seemingly loving photo. I’m sure there are issues which led to them having to check in with another.

It’s posed…like they clearly know a camera is taking a photo of them kissing. I can imagine Jasmine saying “Sweet, let’s set up the camera to take a cute photo of us kissing to document that we’re perfect.” So not genuine.

Reactions: 4
They probably checked in cos Josh wanted to ‘check out’ of the relationship!

I don’t fully buy this seemingly loving photo. I’m sure there are issues which led to them having to check in with another.

It’s posed…like they clearly know a camera is taking a photo of them kissing. I can imagine Jasmine saying “Sweet, let’s set up the camera to take a cute photo of us kissing to document that we’re perfect.” So not genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, I’m no relationship expert but never in my entire life have I asked a bf any of those questions. If I did, pretty sure that he’d be like “Err, wtf are you on about?”. Those questions sound so forced and clinical, people in normal relationships just don’t talk to each other that way. These questions are what a shrink might ask a patient. I mean, maybe they’re giving each other therapy…in which case they’re doing a terrible job as Josh is clearly depressed and Jasmine is so insecure that she’s desperately trying to convince her followers that everything’s all peachy

Attachments

Jasmine wants more of Josh’s attention and sausage because she is a sex starved desperate loser
God thats such an uncomfortable photo. Neither of them look like they're genuinely kissing, more just for show. Just looks too choreographed. Also reminded me of this old meme LOL!
Came across this viral ongoing investigation and it made me think of Jasmine and Josh.

Like them, Gabby Petito, in this video is an influencer specifically on vanlife and travelling. She is 22 and engaged and blissfully documented her travels online with her fiancé. They have an argument and turns out to be domestic violence.

Fast forward today, she is missing and her fiancé won’t cooperate with investigators. Shortly after being questioned by police, he also goes “missing”.

This attached video comment perfectly incapsulates to take everything you see on social media with a grain of salt. Seemingly blissful and happy couples, like Jasmine and Josh, could be miserable and fighting all the time behind the scenes. Further exacerbated by the need to perform on social media, surely can take a toll on a relationship.

I know Jasmine likes to reference her parents as successfully marrying young and still being together. But I think that’s partly due to them not feeling the need to document and monetize their relationship online. In fact, her parent’s relationship at least her dad is kept private. I think that is key to the success of their relationship.

Jasmine and Josh don’t keep their relationship private, which increases risk of strain and stress to “perform” for followers.
That poor girl, I feel so sorry for her and like you, also thought of Jasmine. Like that girl, Jasmine is completely isolated from all friends and family with no one but a strange man. She's mentally unstable and naive despite what she says. I don't think Josh is physically abusive to Jasmine but in my opinion, just by the backhanded insults he says in public, I don't want to think about what he's like in private.
Ok, I’m no relationship expert but never in my entire life have I asked a bf any of those questions. If I did, pretty sure that he’d be like “Err, wtf are you on about?”. Those questions sound so forced and clinical, people in normal relationships just don’t talk to each other that way.
That's what I mean when I say everything about their relationship is completely falsified. Who tf says they want to "purify in the same waters" with their wife and use such sterile, psychologist language when "checking in". They want to present the fact that they're in constant honeymoon phase but I don't buy it at all. Anyone who needs to overcompensate is 100% hiding something. Josh has literally said in the past he has clinical depression in his backstory yet instead of promoting therapy and medication, he just says "I became a naked butler and was cured through building confidence!" He says men should be vulnerable and talk but ironically, covers up his emotions with fake nonsense pretending to be a macho masculine man and now it's biting him since his depression has returned and Jasmine is absolutely the wrong person to help as she has her own depression that she refuses to treat normally. They both suppress everything. Josh with cringe arrogance and Jasmine with LoA. I just see 2 lost depressed young people latching onto each other because they've cut everyone else off. Sorry for the rant 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh they've deffo been fighting recently. Just take a look at this cutesy "we're so healthy and my king is sooo understanding" caption. They're going into absolute overdrive with the love so things are 100% rocky on planet Jasie and Joshie rn lol.

Speaking of stupid captions, can someone please translate this new one from Josh please? I think he starts of by trying to excuse his negative IQ, conspiracy tin foil hat mentality and convince people he's sounded minded but then it sounds like he had a stroke midway through writing. Really cannot make heads or tails of it, I got someone impartial to read it and they had absolutely no clue either 😆

They honestly sound like this:

I should get them to pay me to be their therapist. I’ll charge them through the roof and re-distribute the fees to all the people they conned. I would love to be Robina Hood! 💗
Lmao I've just reread that - that's hilarious and such a good idea 😂❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ll be more successful deciphering Morse code than that trail of nonsense by Josh. For an English guy he sure is bad at English. And he’s making fun of non-English people speaking English with an accent? The audacity!

Oh they've deffo been fighting recently. Just take a look at this cutesy "we're so healthy and my king is sooo understanding" caption. They're going into absolute overdrive with the love so things are 100% rocky on planet Jasie and Joshie rn lol.

Speaking of stupid captions, can someone please translate this new one from Josh please? I think he starts of by trying to excuse his negative IQ, conspiracy tin foil hat mentality and convince people he's sounded minded but then it sounds like he had a stroke midway through writing. Really cannot make heads or tails of it, I got someone impartial to read it and they had absolutely no clue either 😆

• Haha
God thats such an uncomfortable photo. Neither of them look like they're genuinely kissing, more just for show. Just looks too choreographed. Also reminded me of this old meme LOL!

That poor girl, I feel so sorry for her and like you, also thought of Jasmine. Like that girl, Jasmine is completely isolated from all friends and family with no one but a strange man. She's mentally unstable and naive despite what she says. I don't think Josh is physically abusive to Jasmine but in my opinion, just by the backhanded insults he says in public, I don't want to think about what he's like in private.

That's what I mean when I say everything about their relationship is completely falsified. Who tf says they want to "purify in the same waters" with their wife and use such sterile, psychologist language when "checking in". They want to present the fact that they're in constant honeymoon phase but I don't buy it at all. Anyone who needs to overcompensate is 100% hiding something. Josh has literally said in the past he has clinical depression in his backstory yet instead of promoting therapy and medication, he just says "I became a naked butler and was cured through building confidence!" He says men should be vulnerable and talk but ironically, covers up his emotions with fake nonsense pretending to be a macho masculine man and now it's biting him since his depression has returned and Jasmine is absolutely the wrong person to help as she has her own depression that she refuses to treat normally. They both suppress everything. Josh with cringe arrogance and Jasmine with LoA. I just see 2 lost depressed young people latching onto each other because they've cut everyone else off. Sorry for the rant 😂
Haha the memes really gave me a good chuckle.

It’s crazy to think their followers take their social media lives seriously and authentically.

Also agree with you wholeheartedly, clinical depression should be taken seriously with medical attention and care. It’s life long maintenance. It’s ok if Josh asks for help, real professional help. I feel like a lot of what he’s doing is relying only on self help and psychobabble. Jasmine needs to support and help guide him to seek professional help as well.

So sad she’s no longer ready for any criticism, it might help her a lot to develop
I’m not sure what your screenshot is or trying to say. What is Steemit? That doesn’t sound like something Jasmine would write.

Reactions: 1
Haha the memes really gave me a good chuckle.

It’s crazy to think their followers take their social media lives seriously and authentically.

Also agree with you wholeheartedly, clinical depression should be taken seriously with medical attention and care. It’s life long maintenance. It’s ok if Josh asks for help, real professional help. I feel like a lot of what he’s doing is relying only on self help and psychobabble. Jasmine needs to support and help guide him to seek professional help as well.

I’m not sure what your screenshot is or trying to say. What is Steemit? That doesn’t sound like something Jasmine would write.
Apparently this is Jasmine’s account on Steemit (a blogging and social media website, however this is also the first time I heard of this). But I agree, this doesn’t sound at all like Jasmine or a English native speaker in general. Maybe it’s a fake account pretending to be Jasmine? No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

This post is soooo cringe. Again with the sex. Yes, we get it, you’re finally having sex. Just don’t make it sound like you’re the only one in the world doing it. Her crassness is actually grossing me out. I feel embarrassed for her 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Apparently this is Jasmine’s account on Steemit (a blogging and social media website, however this is also the first time I heard of this). But I agree, this doesn’t sound at all like Jasmine or a English native speaker in general. Maybe it’s a fake account pretending to be Jasmine? No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️
That steemit account is fake, I've come across it before and when people called the account out for being an imposter, they started swearing and speaking gibberish which isn't in line with how jasmine acts and talks. She is very very self aware about how she's presented on social media. She used to have a Twitter account that had a few 1 direction posts but her account and the tweets have been obliterated.
This post is soooo cringe. Again with the sex. Yes, we get it, you’re finally having sex. Just don’t make it sound like you’re the only one in the world doing it. Her crassness is actually grossing me out. I feel embarrassed for her 😳
Lol I bet they have sex once a month and Josh finishes after 30 seconds 😆. A lot of girls who have suppressed childhoods have a lot of struggles having sex so I think Jasmine wouldn't be so different but of course she would never express this (unless it's after the fact) don't wanna theorise too much as that's a bit weird LOL but they're sooo overcompensating. Only saddos need to brag about sex and money.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok Jasmine, highly doubt you're getting "well fucked" at the moment, considering Josh feeling low right now. Again, think she's overcompensating for a lack of something in her life.

I think for her the "well fucked" should be taken in a different and negative context lolol. As in think her life is "fucked" more than she realizes. Also imagine her posting this if she was back in Melbourne with family and people who know her IRL reading this. And she bumps into someone who calls her out on it in person face-to-face. Awkward, considering people who knew her say she's quite shy. She's only "loud" in social media when she's isolated from people who know her IRL.

Last edited:
Yep, Josh is probably too depressed to be very randy right now, especially if Jasmine is a significant cause of him feeling this way. I’m now piecing all the information together and think that it points to Josh feeling jealous and inadequate compared to Jasmine when it comes to ‘career’ (if we can even call it that) and money. That’s why this whole competitiveness between couples topic came about. As someone previously pointed out, this topic is kind of niche and doesn’t come up too often between couples so for them to focus on it all of a sudden probably means that it’s happening in their relationship at the moment. Deep down inside, Josh is resentful of Jasmine because she is more popular on social media and as a result, making much more money than him. He feels emasculated that she is supporting him but at the same time, has no talent, intelligence or the work ethic to build his own following. If Josh were making six figures a year himself, he wouldn’t be with Jasmine…he would be wearing the pants in a relationship with a girl that’s his type. However, he can’t leave Jasmine because she is funding his expat lifestyle. This must be a torturous place to be in and I can see how it can lead someone to become depressed.

Ok Jasmine, highly doubt you're getting "well fucked" at the moment, considering Josh feeling low right now. Again, think she's overcompensating for a lack of something in her life.

I think for her the "well fucked" should be taken in a different and negative context lolol. As in think her life is "fucked" more than she realizes. Also imagine her posting this if she was back in Melbourne with family and people who know her IRL reading this. And she bumps into someone who calls her out on it in person face-to-face. Awkward, considering people who knew her say she's quite shy. She's only "loud" in social media when she's isolated from people who know her IRL.

Jasmine honestly sounds like the 16 year old girl in HS that had sex for the first time and now thinks she is the expert.Girl, you had sex with only one person in your whole life, how would you know what 'good sex' is if you have nothing to compare it with?

I noticed this with all the courses she puts out. I remember her going to a class from someone about inner child healing and surprise, a few weeks later she suddenly is qualified to give those lessons herself. With that logic, I guess I am qualified to teach all the courses I received in school myself?

All the clients she has are coaches themselves, it is like this viscious cycle of coaches teaching other coaches to... coach? Her latest class (master coach blabla) offers two hours and two calls with her for $850, it is ridiculous.

LOL I am dying! Reading his captions gives me such a headache. So many words but he doesn't actually say anything? He definitely sounds like he had a stroke halfway through. I honestly can't finish a single caption he writes.

They both seem to love spewing their 'wisdom' while the people around them roll their eyes.

This is why you shouldn’t believe people on the internet 🤪.
Here we go again Ms Lipski, 22 years old, only had one serious relationship so far and is now teaching how to find a man, yeah yeah great.
I do know of people that used the LOA to find the man of their dreams and it worked but these were people that had a long story of failed relationships so they knew what they wanted and to be honest some of these actually ended up in divorce many years later but they still said it was worth.
I know you are all intelligent here but if you are questioning Ms Lipski and lurking don’t be easily fooled.
After you find this person of your dreams both of you need to work on maintaining this relationship otherwise it may not go down very well.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is why you shouldn’t believe people on the internet 🤪.
Here we go again Ms Lipski, 22 years old, only had one serious relationship so far and is now teaching how to find a man, yeah yeah great.
I do know of people that used the LOA to find the man of their dreams and it worked but these were people that had a long story of failed relationships so they knew what they wanted and to be honest some of these actually ended up in divorce many years later but they still said it was worth.
I know you are all intelligent here but if you are questioning Ms Lipski and lurking don’t be easily fooled.
After you find this person of your dreams both of you need to work on maintaining this relationship otherwise it may not go down very well.
Lol what the actual f. How to find a man: step 1) download bumble step 2) swipe right on the first fuckboy you see

Easy. Don't need to waste $111. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol what the actual f. How to find a man: step 1) download bumble step 2) swipe right on the first fuckboy you see

Easy. Don't need to waste $111. 😂 😂
Absolutely 😂😂 don’t waste money on this bs it’s all stuff you can find for free, just like she did why charge $111 Australian dollar doesn’t make any sense to me whatsoever so ever.
The more stupid things she does the more this forum evolves because she is giving motives for us to do so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.