Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Lipscam logic 101: look at your vagina in the mirror and you'll manifest your dream life 🤔
Like what normal person looks at their junk and thinks "yeah I'm gonna manifest a house and a car" pretty sure no normal person, man or woman needs to touch themselves to reinforce their life choices? She just doesn't understand anything. She's just parroting whatever is the buzzword amongst the Bali community currently and running with it without applying any logic or reasoning, hence why everything she says just comes out as disjointed gibberish, honestly it's like an AI writes hers and Josh's captions.

Seriously, this girl is so incredibly strange, she definitely had a repressed childhood and is making up for lost time which is fair enough. She wasn't allowed to talk about her body and sexuality so now she's going absolutely overboard with sex talk and yoni touching. No normal person needs to make it their entire career? Her reluctance to go back to Australia and getting married so quick (a lot of people marry young to escape their families) makes a lot of sense the more she opens up about her upbringing. She might think she's an all knowing, healed, well adjusted adult, in reality she's just going through her rebellious teen phase now, just in a very obnoxious and self righteous way.

Like a lot of young people, what she thinks she's doing is so original and innovative and never done before. She thinks she's the first person who had a rushed marriage in their 20's to their supposed soulmate, who got involved in an MLM or other questionable business and thought it was the promise land or moved to a different country or even believed in New Age spirituality. Sorry babe, but you're not special Jas. All of this just screams "this is a phase" which is why she's always unsure when asked what her future plans are and says "we'll see where life takes us". None of this stuff is divine right or manifestation, she's just a stupid kid making stupid mistakes who still needs to learn to love herself before preaching warped views to other girls who need to love themselves rather than look up to a slightly older, richer impressionable girl. My hope is that when she's older she'll look back at this stage and think "what the hell was I doing?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Very distasteful, but I'm not shocked. Team JJ have stories of them experiencing grief, but literally in the same day Jasmine has talked about her pleasure portal, orgasms in the mouth and is parading around naked. Show some tact. I'm not against any of those activities, but it just feels like Jasmine literally made an offering to let go of any sadness, wiped her hands clean and is now back to business as usual.

• Sick

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Lipscam: "my king, my darling, my cult members are probably going to forget how sexy and free and liberated I am while I'm on my social media break. What should I do???"🦋💕

Scampbell: "how about you do a very staged, very choreographed, awkward and stiff "celebration dance" over this very boring board game "I'd rather be out having fun with my friends" make sure you wiggle your ass and boobs whilst staring at the camera for maximum awkwardness They'll think you're so liberated and aligned!" 💙💪

Lipscam: "oh my soulmate angel, what would I ever do without your brilliant ideas!🌿💞"

The video:

Cult members: "Oh Jasie you're so quirky and cool and funny!!! I wish I could be like you!!! I am now going to bankrupt myself for you because it's just so amazing how aligned and relaxed you are!! 😭😭😆😆😆😍😍😍

• Sick
  • Haha

Ijustgothere

So now she’s saying that she can teach you how to manifest what you want through orgasms…or is it organisms? Make up your mind you uneducated conwoman! 🤡

Also, she just posted this. I dunno, but to me it reeks of crocodile tears
I would really love to know how having an orgasm (or organism 😅) can get you from 15k to 20k a month. What the hell!?? Does she actually believe this garbage??! Is she all there!??
Wow, guess I should quit my “boring and predictable” 9-5 and just lay in bed all day with a vibrator 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What the hell is she trying to teach women. Seriously appalling. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

TruthAnon

Sorry you had to experience something in a place that Jasmine calls a “safe container/sacred space”. When you’re blinded by money and put yourself first instead of your paying clients, you know she does not have your best interest at heart.
Thanks, we were all relieved when she finally took him out of the membership. I don’t want to dox anyone as that’s not my intention. I simply want to share my negative experience of her letting in a creepy dude in the program. It’s been resolved and I hope in the future she does not allow this again.

Screenshots for if anyone wants proof. The first is a group chat message for the people in the membership and the 2nd is receipt of payment I was in her membership program. I excluded the payment method because I worry it will identify me and I rather remain anonymous, thanks.

It was also weird because she never publicly apologized to the whole membership group for this happening or checked in with us. She kind of just swept it under the rug and acted like nothing happened.

And I agree with everyone. Based on this experience she will let anyone in as long as she gets money. This is one of the many reasons why I lost interest supporting her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ladyhush38

Up till now, she has told the world that she suffers from:

- body image wound
- relationship wound
- friendship wound
- inner child wound
- parent wound
- sister wound
- sex shame wound
- religion wound
- witch wound (new one lol)

That's a lot of wounds to suffer from for a 23 year old! What's most concerning is that she clearly has not healed from any of them and has admitted to still crying 'countless' of times over them. Why would anyone want to receive advice from such a train wreck? If they did, it would be the equivalent of taking healthy eating advice from someone who is morbidly obese/taking career advice from someone who is permanently unemployed/going to a doctor who is under investigation for medical negligence, etc.

Jasmine, stop supressing your acknowledgement that everything we write here is true. You can't mask THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH through tik tok stories/dances. Face the music and check yourself into a mental health clinic before you inevitably have a mental break down. Most importantly, back off from giving bullsh!t advice to your young and impressionable followers - you are exposing yourself to potential legal action down the line as you have zero qualifications for offering advice for issues such as sexual trauma, childhood healing, mental illness recovery, etc.

Dude, she’s not giving up easily and she is clearly reading this forum.

So, deep down you know that you are doing is NOT right.

Do you honestly feel that “blissful” about yourself?

Because from what we are seeing it doesn’t look like it.
Again the same crap and no I don’t have the same issues as you Ms Lipski!
Yes, you were relatable at one point but unfortunately you chose to go on a path of self destruction and it’s getting really bizarre day by day.
No one stays the same all life we all grown and change and as one of our colleagues on this thread here said it’s not too late.

Edit: Ms Lipski you might as well change your brand again to:

Choose f*cks, radiate orgasms.
Or

Choose to stare at your yoni, radiate regular menstrual cycles.
Well, I don’t think the latter is that funny and I don’t use those words.

Last edited:

Ladyhush38

Wow, so she’s progressed to straight out criticising Jing Jing. If that is really how Jing Jing behaved then I can see how it could have affected Jasmine and facilitated her eating disorder. However, I think it’s inappropriate to air out her dirty laundry to thousands of people, especially given that her mum has an Insta account as well.

I could imagine some of Jasmine’s cray cray fans dm’ing Jing Jing to give her their two cents.

Being a mum is hard, all mums make mistakes but it’s not right for your child to attack you in public (unless it was a criminal offence that goes to court, etc)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Jasmine keeps saying that we are triggered and hurt by her success. Can we set the record straight with Lipscam?
Jasmine, I don’t envy any part of your life. I literally have everything that you brag about, except mine are all genuine.

I have an awesome remote 9-5 job that provides me with flexibility and the same income you claim to make. However I worked and studied hard to get the necessary credentials for this job. Can you say the same?

I have a loving relationship with a man who doesn’t plaster racists or sexists comments over social media, nor compares me to Margot Robbie.

I have a group of solid girlfriends that supports my every dream, is there for me through every hardship. In return, I show them with the same energy. You?

Yeah, that’s what I thought, so please don’t assume everyone is envious of you.

Jasmine, it’s really not too late to save yourself from the path that you are heading towards. With proper therapy and finishing school, you can be genuinely happy and a long term successful businesswomen. I truely believe you can do it, you just have to admit that you’ve carried on this facade for way too long.
I really like this, I do get a little carried away with the jokes and strong words here and there but ultimately, I post here because the idea of even one girl saving their money because they found out the truth would be really great.

I am pursuing my dreams and no, it doesn't involve "playing in my timeline" or "massaging my root chakras to activate my magic" it's just a simple yet rewarding career path with healthy relationships formed along the way through healthy activities. No bitter trolling here, maybe a few silly jokes at worst lol. I've always maintained that if I met Jasmine irl, I would have absolutely no problem speaking to her about everything wrong with what she's doing without not holding back (ok without the snarky jokes I make sometimes lol 😆)
Screenshot_20211101-184434.png

Speaking of weird sales pitches, The entire section about her new course is absolutely batshit insane but this paragraph in particular is absolutely wild. How can she straight up say "I make money while I'm naked" so you're telling me she does her coaching calls naked? I'd be calling the police for indecent exposure!

Jasmine, I can't stress this enough and I'm not even joking at this point. Get on onlyfans! You are entirely in control of who gets to "access your energy", you can post whatever sexual stuff you want. You make the money and get the attention you so desperately desire and the girls you scam and manipulate will be free of your grasp with 10% of the work. You can even get Josh to take the pictures since he wants a piece of your business so badly to leech off. It's clear you want to get into some form of sex work because you heavily hint at it constantly, but your good girl, uptight, people pleasing mentality is still a strong part of you despite what you say.
Screenshot_20211101-184418.png

Also it's scary how comfortable she is with lying. Jingjing literally has her entire ass and boobs hanging out at all times, doing a schoolgirl act. there's literally pictures of Jasmine , Jingjing and Jade in bikinis and Jasmine has proudly had her mum on her channel saying she's comfortable talking about sex and relationships with her? Presenting her as a perfect, liberal mum to be envied by all (all the comments were complimenting how great jingjings parenting is)

• Haha

SerenityPlays

Wow, tone deaf Jasmine. The person who commented saying this post ain’t it is 100% valid.

Seriously, Jasmine is so naive and lacks empathy. She needs to take this post down, because it’s perpetuating a very traumatic message for rape victims. Which is a lot more common than she thinks. She could have turned around this message and replied saying “I would suggest victims to seek medical, professional and licensed help from a therapist or psychologist to deal with rape trauma. I am not eligible to advise on this matter.” Not “womb healing” smh.

Also agree with other people in this forum who said her #freethenip cause comes from an extremely privileged place.

Unfortunately in poverty, third world countries, men are still highly uneducated and there aren’t strict consequences for men who feel like it’s ok to harass women who go braless.

From what I gather from the people who comment on her posts, a lot of them have common Indian names probably coming from India or similar regions. When you #freethenip it unfortunately doesn’t magically stop people from staring or harassing. Sometimes it’s not worth it and just wear the bra to avoid weird looks and behavior from strangers.

And she acts like she doesn’t care if her nipples show, but she knows damn well that if she posted a visible nip pic, Instagram will immediately take it down. And prevent her from getting $ on her posts. So for that she’s not willing to show her nips. Such a hypocrite.

It’s so weird and creepy for him to now be targeting women for relationship help.

Josh has no professional credentials to do this…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

SerenityPlays

It's so funny when Josh exposes how Jasmine looks like 99% of the time IRL. Jasmine's social media is carefully curated. Whenever I see her profile and compare images to this, she's like a completely different person.

This is how she lives her life on the day to day. Crouched and glued to her phone lol. Her body language is so tense, you can see it in her toes. Probably too focused on deleting people who provide healthy constructive criticism or trying to scam her next vulnerable client. The moment she sees Josh is recording, she gets alarmed and puts her fake persona again.

scrollin.png
caught scrollin.png

I guess living in noisy Bali isn't as blissful as it seems.

lol.png

• Haha

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
My prediction on how it's gonna go. Feel free to check back when they talk about it lol

Jasmine: 💕if you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, then you know it was meant to be 🌿

Angel wasn't energetically aligned with us. She gave us joy for the short while she was with us, but our souls weren't properly connected. 🌿❤

*Enter Josh with a fake folorn face and condescending voice* "we really wanted it to work and we tried our best but we didn't fit with each other did we Jasie Wasie" 🙌💙
Jasmine: yes my sweetie king it breaks my heart that we had to give Angel away but it was the best for everyone that we dumped her because she didn't fit our lifestyle gave her away. We leeched off enjoyed her while we could ✨💞

There might be some crocodile tears and Josh will halfheartedly plug some dog charity. I also bet they're gonna backtrack and say they never intended for her to stay with them as a forever family and she was just going to stay with them temporarily even though we have solid proof otherwise. It'll be interesting to see how they navigate out of this one although their braindead cult will most likely praise them for being brave and selfless 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her prices are ridiculous. So the 3 month program actually starts at 5k? And people are willing to pay that. And her prices are actually going up in the future.. to adjust for inflation? 😂 It must be expensive to live in villa's, eat out every day and support Josh through his failures.

I barely follow any influencers but following Jasmine it definitely shows the bigger problem with social media. Everyone wants to be one and is apparently willing to pay such ridiculous amounts to become one. Which is funny because all the girls-wannabe-coaches who followed her courses have 100-ish followers and are nowhere near ~making 6 figures~ anually

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
"being lit up as fuck by life" is such awkward wording and clearly trying to copy Katie's brash, crass way of speaking. She's just trying to shove any old swear word into any sentence to show she's such a strong, rebellious free ✨woman ✨who doesn't conform to society. Little girl, you just sound like a cringe 12 year old who's learnt how to swear. You're not fooling anyone just because you recently stopped censoring your swear words. Watch out guys incoming course probably called "The Rebel Queen" where Jasie teaches her teenage fanbase that swearing is a liberating turn on and will help you achieve six figures. All for the low price of $6969.

Also feeling 🦋turned on🌿 happy to see her followers dropping further and further, she's now at 52.4k!

Attachments

• Haha

Ladyhush38

Yes, completely agree. I remember watching her YouTube travel videos and though they were well edited, the content always perplexed me. She spent her nights in her hotel room by herself or with her mum. The night life is what I live for when I travel! I think most teens, 20s and 30s travellers would be keen to hit the local bar or club at night, have a few drinks and go for a dance. I seriously cannot imagine myself staying in my hotel at night watching TV and sleeping by 10pm unless I was maybe past 50 years old. Everyone is different and each to their own but her choice demonstrates that she is very introverted, socially inadept and, dare I say it, lame?!

When and if she travels with Josh (and by travel, I mean outside of Indonesia), she would probably guilt trip him into staying indoors at night to play boring board games or listen to her talk like a baby (puke). Even if Josh manages to convince her to go out and meet with his friends or new people, she seems the type who would need to to be babysat as she's incapable of holding a conversation with people IRL. Imagine if she started talking to a stranger about shadow work, eating her period and breast massage? They'd probably run for the hills! Lipscam definitely cannot be taken out in public.

RIP Josh's social life until he rids himself of his deadweight wife.

I think it's quite telling that when Jasmine walked out when they had that fight, the first thing Josh did was have a beer. He said he hadn't had a beer since he met Jasmine and that Jasmine doesn't drink. Josh seems like lively, extrovert party type so it's quite sad to see he's been forced to play baby games with his daughter wife. I remember when he said Jasmine's favourite app was this boring AF maths game! Definitely don't think Josh is the type to listen to kpop and high school musical with some weird loner whilst his friends go out and have fun. Seems like he's definitely been held back. I'm sure there must be some resentment in regards to this

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
The only thing keeping me sane whilst reading that is that I hope it's a deliberate trap and she's well aware of Jasmine's copying and is trying to get Jasmine to embarrass herself so she copies this ridiculous notion too. How else can someone seriously post that with a straight face, graphics and all?

I can't even think what's next because that's the lowest of the low. The periods and orgasm stuff I can just about handle! Having to capitalize off your private bodily functions for clicks and engagement? Shameless, the lot of them.

• Haha