Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, I wonder how much in common the Lipskis and the Campbells have.
Can these families agree to disagree, I am really not sure because if they did at least one of them wouldn’t be plastering their conspiracy theories on the internet, Jing Jing only said a few things and made this post, she’s not shoving anything at people’s throats.
I wonder what this difficult time was, I did notice she wasn’t posting much at one point but didn’t think much of it.
I hope it’s not a death, financial struggle or problems with her husband it’s probably problems with Jasmine and she was having a hard time accepting the s*ite her child does.
I don’t necessarily like how Jing Jing goes on about certain things but here she is being sensible.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can these families agree to disagree, I am really not sure because if they did at least one of them wouldn’t be plastering their conspiracy theories on the internet, Jing Jing only said a few things and made this post, she’s not shoving anything at people’s throats.
I wonder what this difficult time was, I did notice she wasn’t posting much at one point but didn’t think much of it.
I hope it’s not a death, financial struggle or problems with her husband it’s probably problems with Jasmine and she was having a hard time accepting the s*ite her child does.
I don’t necessarily like how Jing Jing goes on about certain things but here she is being sensible.
Notice how Jasmine and Josh didn't like this post. They have been active on social media and follow JingJing, so it shows how they feel about this. Lol!

Someone should kindly post a comment asking if her family are fully vaccinated (including Jasmine and Josh) ;)

Reactions: 1
Um…why the fk would you need a mentor to learn about your cycle? How about just tracking it, or (and I know this is SO radical), go to a gynecologist!

Looks like this con artist has expanded her ‘business’ to providing medical advice. She cannot be redeemed, she’s too far down the rabbit hole now 😱

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Um…why the fk would you need a mentor to learn about your cycle? How about just tracking it, or (and I know this is SO radical), go to a gynecologist!

Looks like this con artist has expanded her ‘business’ to providing medical advice. She cannot be redeemed, she’s too far down the rabbit hole now 😱
Well, Jasmine is scammer but these girls that ask her questions like these are well naive and help Jasmine fuel her scams.
I would definitely go to a gynaecologist for help and ask her/him for recommended reading on the subject, I don’t think a gynaecologist at a normal hospital would have time to “mentor” their patients and I am not sure if such thing even exists.
Or why not ask your mum, grandma or a trusted friend instead of a stranger that’s only interested in your money.
Jasmine herself is delusional in one hand and the girls that follow her are worse but she sees a market here somewhere.
Poor girls.

I think by "difficult time" she meant the multiple strict lockdowns Melbourne has been under. I know for a fact that if Jasmine was still in Australia, she would be abiding by the laws and encouraging others to do so. Even a few months into her relationship with Josh before he got his hold her her completely, she was promoting mask wearing and being safe when she went to Singapore. It's only further into their relationship now that she's become a conspiracy nut job zombie. So sad tbh.

Family and friends all have differing opinions from time to time. As a medical professional, I'm obviously a big vaccine advocate however I do have some friends who are a bit dubious about it and are holding back. Doesn't mean I'll stop being friends with them, I'll just be patient and give them all the info I can to help them. We still have other things in common and get on well and that's totally fine.
Relationships aren't black and white at the end of the day.

To Jasmine and Josh's situation, from an outsider standpoint we don't know the ins and outs of either family but we do know enough to know that there are some pretty stark differences which could be detrimental. Jasmines family are pro vax and multicultural whilst Josh's family are the complete opposite. I'm willing to bet Jasmine has probably somehow withheld or altered this information when relaying Josh's background to her own family but can't be too sure (how can they be so relaxed because it truly doesn't make sense! Jingjing isn't active on social media, her dad doesn't have social media either and Jade doesn't seem too fussed about it either so it's a fair chance that they've missed this info altogether maybe?) After all, Jasmine sides with Josh on being anti vax, excusing his racism etc which shows how little self worth she has (another point for another day lol) which is a point of contention. Someone should ask Jingjing about Jasmine and Josh's stance!!

The fact that Jasmine has had to cut off family members definitely suggests there's a fair amount of conflict triggered by their union/life coaching/both. Plus, her hesitation at returning to Australia speaks volumes. This is the same girl that once quoted that famous song "But no matter how far, or how wide I roam,
I still call Australia home." In a caption expressing how happy she was to come back to Australia after her solo trip.

Reactions: 4
I think by "difficult time" she meant the multiple strict lockdowns Melbourne has been under. I know for a fact that if Jasmine was still in Australia, she would be abiding by the laws and encouraging others to do so. Even a few months into her relationship with Josh before he got his hold her her completely, she was promoting mask wearing and being safe when she went to Singapore. It's only further into their relationship now that she's become a conspiracy nut job zombie. So sad tbh.

Family and friends all have differing opinions from time to time. As a medical professional, I'm obviously a big vaccine advocate however I do have some friends who are a bit dubious about it and are holding back. Doesn't mean I'll stop being friends with them, I'll just be patient and give them all the info I can to help them. We still have other things in common and get on well and that's totally fine.
Relationships aren't black and white at the end of the day.

To Jasmine and Josh's situation, from an outsider standpoint we don't know the ins and outs of either family but we do know enough to know that there are some pretty stark differences which could be detrimental. Jasmines family are pro vax and multicultural whilst Josh's family are the complete opposite. I'm willing to bet Jasmine has probably somehow withheld or altered this information when relaying Josh's background to her own family but can't be too sure (how can they be so relaxed because it truly doesn't make sense! Jingjing isn't active on social media, her dad doesn't have social media either and Jade doesn't seem too fussed about it either so it's a fair chance that they've missed this info altogether maybe?) After all, Jasmine sides with Josh on being anti vax, excusing his racism etc which shows how little self worth she has (another point for another day lol) which is a point of contention. Someone should ask Jingjing about Jasmine and Josh's stance!!

The fact that Jasmine has had to cut off family members definitely suggests there's a fair amount of conflict triggered by their union/life coaching/both. Plus, her hesitation at returning to Australia speaks volumes. This is the same girl that once quoted that famous song "But no matter how far, or how wide I roam,
I still call Australia home." In a caption expressing how happy she was to come back to Australia after her solo trip.
THIS! You said it so well. I was just going to say I feel like Jasmine has definitely been influenced by Josh with the conspiracy, right wing views. I actually feel bad for her because her self worth has definitely diminished with Josh's influence. I think deep down, she knows that Josh's right wing POV and the things his family does are cray but she's stuck married with him, so she'll do whatever she can to spin everything into a positive. I think this stems from her deep fear of being "unloveable". She has talked about this countless times, that she'll do anything or mold herself to what her loved ones want. This includes if she spoke out and called out on Josh's inappropriate racism and anti vax views, she's scared he's going to not love her anymore. Also Josh is literally the 1st person irl she runs and cries to when she has an issue. I'm sure Josh is supporting her when Jasmine has meltdowns so she prob feels the need to reciprocate and support Josh's racist, anti vax views. I wish she could grow into her own.

• Heart
THIS! You said it so well. I was just going to say I feel like Jasmine has definitely been influenced by Josh with the conspiracy, right wing views. I actually feel bad for her because her self worth has definitely diminished with Josh's influence. I think deep down, she knows that Josh's right wing POV and the things his family does are cray but she's stuck married with him, so she'll do whatever she can to spin everything into a positive. I think this stems from her deep fear of being "unloveable". She has talked about this countless times, that she'll do anything or mold herself to what her loved ones want. This includes if she spoke out and called out on Josh's inappropriate racism and anti vax views, she's scared he's going to not love her anymore. Also Josh is literally the 1st person irl she runs and cries to when she has an issue. I'm sure Josh is supporting her when Jasmine has meltdowns so she prob feels the need to reciprocate and support Josh's racist, anti vax views. I wish she could grow into her own.
Oh yes, the Melbourne lockdowns (my mistake).
I understand the inconvenience but they did what they thought it would be best.
I am not an anti vaxer but I myself was hesitant about getting this COVID vaccine because it’s new and thought to myself why isn’t there one for malaria, Ebola etc ...
Why HIV and aids is still prevalent in some places?
It was only until my colleague from Bolivia said to me, when she had her my first dose some time ago she hesitant at first but then she saw how some people in developing countries really want the vax and are desperately waiting, I thought to myself yeah f*ck it, I will take it then.
You are right in all the things you said about family and friends having different opinions at certain times and maybe some people can change, some maybe not.
They just seem way too different to click that’s only my opinion, I don’t know for sure.

Ok she's got to be 100% lying about her income. So according to her, she spent 5 figures on a coach for herself (stupid) but then remade that 5 figures in 2 days so at the very minimum that's $10k. So why did it apparently take her 9 MONTHS to reach 6 figures? Something isn't adding up here? So are you making 10k a month or 10k a day Jasmine? Surely her income can't fluctuate that much? What's the truth? 🤔🤔
Guys shes doing another q&a, let's see how long this one lasts before she abruptly ends it because someone asks a question almighty jasmine isn't willing to answer. I want someone to ask something crazy so she gets "tRiGgErEd" 😂

Also I'm surprised she let this comment slip through the cracks. It's been up for 7 weeks now. 100% correct bt
Screenshot_20211110-122921~2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok she's got to be 100% lying about her income. So according to her, she spent 5 figures on a coach for herself (stupid) but then remade that 5 figures in 2 days so at the very minimum that's $10k. So why did it apparently take her 9 MONTHS to reach 6 figures? Something isn't adding up here? So are you making 10k a month or 10k a day Jasmine? Surely her income can't fluctuate that much? What's the truth? 🤔🤔
Guys shes doing another q&a, let's see how long this one lasts before she abruptly ends it because someone asks a question almighty jasmine isn't willing to answer. I want someone to ask something crazy so she gets "tRiGgErEd" 😂

Also I'm surprised she let this comment slip through the cracks. It's been up for 7 weeks now. 100% correct bt
View attachment 857318
All a load of rubbish, I agree with that comment even though the last part isn’t a nice thing to say to anyone.

Noticed that JingJing just liked this comment and didn't respond whether Jas & Josh are vaxxed lol. She's probably saving face for them.
Also side note, I love how JingJing seems like a friendly person and shouts out her fellow coworkers working hard during this pandemic. I can only imagine how busy it has been for all of them. I don't think I can recall Jasmine calling out and showing love to any of her friends (if she has any irl...) in an insta post or story lately...

Attachments

So, she is now ~ divine ~ enough to call it pussy instead of Yoni? Look at how our divine manifesting queen is grosing and growing.

I also remember how she only had a limited amount of spots for her new program, although I don't remember how many. The fact that she still has to convince people to join must mean it isn't filling up as fast as she would like. It is so obvious how her Q&A questions are mostly made up with how every question can somehow lead to her program and give her a reason to promote it again.

I also saw how Josh - how surprising - is now also an expert on inner child healing ~

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So, she is now ~ divine ~ enough to call it pussy instead of Yoni? Look at how our divine manifesting queen is grosing and growing.

I also remember how she only had a limited amount of spots for her new program, although I don't remember how many. The fact that she still has to convince people to join must mean it isn't filling up as fast as she would like. It is so obvious how her Q&A questions are mostly made up with how every question can somehow lead to her program and give her a reason to promote it again.

I also saw how Josh - how surprising - is now also an expert on inner child healing ~
When flowers look like your pussy. Omg she is getting so weird and desperate now. That flower looks like a flower. Why does she try and turn everything sexual now. Because she has had sex now with one deadbeat loser. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly have second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Just seen this comment on Reddit and it's totally something Jasmine and Josh would do tbh (like Jasmine, Rachel Hollis is a life coach/author/motivational speaker with a very messy background) 😅
Screenshot_20211114-072612.png

When flowers look like your pussy. Omg she is getting so weird and desperate now. That flower looks like a flower. Why does she try and turn everything sexual now. Because she has had sex now with one deadbeat loser. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly have second hand embarrassment for her.
Oooh so exciting! big girl Jasie has graduated from skirting around the word and saying yoni to finally saying "pussy" just like her equally disgusting mentor Katie Wilkinson!
She's so overcompensating for her sexual/feminine insecurities. Trying to fit sex into every conversation whether it fits into it or not. Giving very "13 year old who saw the word 'vagina' in a science text book for the first time" vibes. I feel sorry for her if she thinks Josh is the best she'll ever get. She actually acts like Josh is the pinnacle of sexual awakening? It's hilarious and deeply sad at the same time. How did her family fail her so badly for her to have such low self worth and such a demented view on life/relationships/sexuality??

The q&a's she does are getting more and more pathetic each time. I very seriously doubt she's inundated with questions about how to access her program, not like she aggressively plugs at every waking moment, I'm a occasional watcher and even I know the ins and outs of her stupid courses 🙄😅
Plus, the boss babe bad witch persona she's recently trying to put on about knowing her worth and hiking up her prices isn't cute.
Girl, people aren't interested in your sex life or how to achieve your sex life at such an extortionate price. Learn your demographic rather than massage your ego through another self serving course.

Side note: if her vag looks like that flower then maybe she needs to visit a gyno cos it looks nothing like the female anatomy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen this comment on Reddit and it's totally something Jasmine and Josh would do tbh (like Jasmine, Rachel Hollis is a life coach/author/motivational speaker with a very messy background) 😅 View attachment 864721

Oooh so exciting! big girl Jasie has graduated from skirting around the word and saying yoni to finally saying "pussy" just like her equally disgusting mentor Katie Wilkinson!
She's so overcompensating for her sexual/feminine insecurities. Trying to fit sex into every conversation whether it fits into it or not. Giving very "13 year old who saw the word 'vagina' in a science text book for the first time" vibes. I feel sorry for her if she thinks Josh is the best she'll ever get. She actually acts like Josh is the pinnacle of sexual awakening? It's hilarious and deeply sad at the same time. How did her family fail her so badly for her to have such low self worth and such a demented view on life/relationships/sexuality??

The q&a's she does are getting more and more pathetic each time. I very seriously doubt she's inundated with questions about how to access her program, not like she aggressively plugs at every waking moment, I'm a occasional watcher and even I know the ins and outs of her stupid courses 🙄😅
Plus, the boss babe bad witch persona she's recently trying to put on about knowing her worth and hiking up her prices isn't cute.
Girl, people aren't interested in your sex life or how to achieve your sex life at such an extortionate price. Learn your demographic rather than massage your ego through another self serving course.

Side note: if her vag looks like that flower then maybe she needs to visit a gyno cos it looks nothing like the female anatomy 😂
Maybe we knocked some sense into her because she unfollowed Katie Wilkinson and Melissa Wells ;)

The artsy flower as a vagina comparison is nothing new...Jasmine posts as if she made an enlightened download from the universe. Jasmine should check out Georgia O'Keefe's paintings if she's into that lol.

Also LOLing at Jasmine still following @MarkoRandelovic and he posted this popular video making fun of the bat tit crazies in Bali. These characters are totally Jasmine haha. Such a funny and clever video. Seems like these types of people are rampant in Bali. Wonder how she feels seeing this "low vibe" energy on her feed poking fun at people like her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen this comment on Reddit and it's totally something Jasmine and Josh would do tbh (like Jasmine, Rachel Hollis is a life coach/author/motivational speaker with a very messy background) 😅 View attachment 864721

I honestly don’t think it’s her parents or her family’s fault, her sister and her cousins seem ok to me.
It’s all the way she has recently turned to and after the age of 18 there wasn’t much her parents could say.

Boss babe and professional ✨woman✨ Jasmine is triggered by us calling her out on shying away from using swear words and censoring/skirting around basic anatomy words. "I sAy duck" ok jasmine you're a big girl now we get it. Can't take this little girl seriously 🙄😂
Screenshot_20211114-180930.png

Also, this seems to be a new topic that seems very close to Josh's heart: performance anxiety in bed
Little joshie can't get it up and queen jasmine has to satisfy herself I guess? It all seems very much from the heart and derived from personal experience. 🤔😅
Screenshot_20211114-181113.png

This comment exchange with a follower didn't really make sense because he didn't really answer their question, but is he slighting Jasmine by implying he'd prefer a woman with more experience who can take the lead?
I bet Josh is awful in bed and because Jasmine doesn't know any better, he can get away with it and feel like a king. Would explain all the oversharing and overcompensating. They're pathetic 😂😂
Screenshot_20211114-181158.png

Speaking of weird dynamics, on their stories, they were looking at folding plants and Jasmine was literally speaking like a 5 year turning up her squeaky fairy voice to the max playing with the leaves whilst Josh sounds like her dad saying "go on Jasie"

Finally found my way here from where I was a frequent lurker on her GG page!

It has been so satisfying and relieving to know that there are still people on this planet who have brains because I was seriously losing hope from reading her worshippers' comments and her downright deranged story posts and captions.

Anyways, I have binge read all 37 pages of this thread in the past two days, so apologies for the bombardment of reaction notifications 😆 but all of you have absolutely hit the nail on the head!
Previously, I just didn't like her vibe and I thought some of her business practices were shady. But now, after reading everything she and Josh have done, I believe these two are extremely problematic and straight up scammers who are willing to exploit their young, impressionable audience to earn money in such unethical ways.

I'm so glad this thread exists to expose them. Also, congrats on showing up as the 3rd search result on Google - literally ABOVE her own YouTube channel 😆 Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll go back to lurking in the corner and sending reactions 😆✌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Forgot to post this when she had this story.

This is evidence that every "advice" or commentary she has is a reflection of her projecting her issues upon her followers. This was so odd when she rambled about people deleting their story post shows insecurity in themselves and controlling other's perception of you. She literally does this all the time. Remember when she immediately deleted her story post crying (attached) of having to give away her dog, Angel? She's basically saying that she is insecure in herself and wants to control people's perception of her. The more "advice" and "downloads" she receives and shares with her audience, the more she reveals and reflects her own issues she's dealing with. Doesn't sound like she "heals" from them like she claims, since she constantly replays the same jargon over and over.

Speaking of Angel, I wonder when she and Josh are going to talk about the death they experienced a couple of weeks ago. When Josh was crying about it (valid reaction) and Jasmine was talking about self pleasure and promoting her courses (wtf) while grieving. I suspect it was about Angel, but not too sure. I remember her mentioning when she's processed it she will reveal more about the loss. Or maybe she'll never bring it up, which is totally valid if she wants to keep it private.

Attachments

Last edited:
Forgot to post this when she had this story.

This is evidence that every "advice" or commentary she has is a reflection of her projecting her issues upon her followers. This was so odd when she rambled about people deleting their story post shows insecurity in themselves and controlling other's perception of you. She literally does this all the time. Remember when she immediately deleted her story post crying (attached) of having to give away her dog, Angel? She's basically saying that she is insecure in herself and wants to control people's perception of her. The more "advice" and "downloads" she receives and shares with her audience, the more she reveals and reflects her own issues she's dealing with. Doesn't sound like she "heals" from them like she claims, since she constantly replays the same jargon over and over.
Exactly. Truly the most embarrassing hypocrite I've ever come across. Using social media as your personal diary and forcing young girls to be part of her collateral damage is just plain awful. Clearly her precious "journaling 🌿✨" and "manifestation💞🦋" isn't really helping her if she's continues to stew in her own toxicity, constantly making indirect post after post about her insecurities. Making mistakes then instantly turning them into some sort of deranged "lesson" to fuel her God complex does not constitute "healing"?

She says she takes all these healthy steps to heal but she's clearly going about it the wrong way. she's not taking real action and seeing the good, the bad and the ugly of herself. She just cherrypicks whatever "struggle" is the most bankable or aesthetic such as taking the easy, superficial route like wearing a bikini to fix body dysmorphia and eating disorders or blaming other people such as high school friends, her mum etc

If she ever took the chance and did all this journaling, inner child healing etc with the intention of focussing truly on her downfalls (her narcissism, perfectionism, lack of empathy). Only then she would see real healing and change.

Boss babe and professional ✨woman✨ Jasmine is triggered by us calling her out on shying away from using swear words and censoring/skirting around basic anatomy words. "I sAy duck" ok jasmine you're a big girl now we get it. Can't take this little girl seriously 🙄😂
View attachment 865717
Also, this seems to be a new topic that seems very close to Josh's heart: performance anxiety in bed
Little joshie can't get it up and queen jasmine has to satisfy herself I guess? It all seems very much from the heart and derived from personal experience. 🤔😅
View attachment 865718
This comment exchange with a follower didn't really make sense because he didn't really answer their question, but is he slighting Jasmine by implying he'd prefer a woman with more experience who can take the lead?
I bet Josh is awful in bed and because Jasmine doesn't know any better, he can get away with it and feel like a king. Would explain all the oversharing and overcompensating. They're pathetic 😂😂
View attachment 865719
Speaking of weird dynamics, on their stories, they were looking at folding plants and Jasmine was literally speaking like a 5 year turning up her squeaky fairy voice to the max playing with the leaves whilst Josh sounds like her dad saying "go on Jasie"
Doesn’t sound like a professional coach at all and I am not one but surprised by Josh’s comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.