Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jayda

People get far to comfortable on all these social media apps , fancy telling people you constantly crap yourself while you are trying to sell handmade items

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
Welcome to a new thread, this gem from @monga was destined to be a thread title so im fulfilling it's Christmas destiny. What will come of MLJ in 2024? will Jane be forced back to work? will Charlie collapse from exhaustion working extra jobs to pay all their bills because MLJ brings in about £8 a month? stay tuned to find out......

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She needs to stop with all the lying about having a unit and a studio, it's farcical now and blatantly obvious it's a huge fabrication. The trading standards nuggets she keeps dropping are very telling, imagine still trying to be cocky when you've been caught out, evicted, you're skint and fecking fatter than ever.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She'll be flaked out on the sofa with party food dribbled all down her chin, chest and top screeching for Charlie to grab her a mince pie.

Wishing all my tattle pals a happy, healthy and fun festive season, merry Christmas to all tattle bastards 🎄;) (reference to Helen who said she blocked all her followers because she couldn't wheedle out the bastards from here 🤣 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
One more time for the thickies at the back CHATTING ON TATTLE HOWEVER BRUTAL IT MAY SEEM IS NOT TROLLING thick as mince the lot of them and that unmasking account she's mentioned is only finding out who some people are because they leave info that makes it easier to narrow things down or they're like Sue and take things too far so get caught, what would they charge us with? bitching about Jane? welcome to real life.......and probably exactly what it was like in the staff room at Tesco ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and roundup as always @lexiloo x …I’m reposting as this could be the last thread ( Betty’s fav )can’t see how she’ll survive another year 😳no matter how many times she rearranges those shelves filled with hardened soap and mouldy sponges 😂…Game over!View attachment 2637392
That reminds me.........to put button sprouts on my Christmas shopping list :ROFLMAO: 🎄

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yeah they’ve said that before in a previous Q&A about how they met, surprised it wasn’t a foursome with the way they act 😬
Im now wondering what their exes must look like 🤣 they sat there doing the Q&A looking like a government health warning poster for DON'T SHAG YOUR RELATIVES

• Haha
Reactions: 12

monga

VIP Member
Welcome to a new thread, this gem from @monga was destined to be a thread title so im fulfilling it's Christmas destiny. What will come of MLJ in 2024? will Jane be forced back to work? will Charlie collapse from exhaustion working extra jobs to pay all their bills because MLJ brings in about £8 a month? stay tuned to find out......
Thanks for the new thread and roundup as always @lexiloo x …I’m reposting as this could be the last thread ( Betty’s fav )can’t see how she’ll survive another year 😳no matter how many times she rearranges those shelves filled with hardened soap and mouldy sponges 😂…Game over!
IMG_2197.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
She knows Charlie has inheritance coming why would she want to work ! She sent him out to work two jobs to pay for the wedding she’ll always be a kept woman.
Hope his grandparents blow it all betting on the horses and he gets nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like she is still going to continue this farce.

I've never known a business owner work so little (unless they have actually been successful and got staff to do it for them)

I agree the comments about the fire cabinet means she had a visit. I can't remember who but the tattler on here with a FIL who lived at the marina was really worried about Janes tinderbox complained to management and several people have complained to TSA and then she is kicked out.
That is me … we ( the family ) put in a formal complaint in writing with pictorial evidence from her lives etc to the lettings agent… regarding her running a unsafe business in a residential block that has a good majority of elderly people, we were told during a follow up that it was being dealt with and next thing we know the flat was up for sale and they had moved out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

square_spoon

VIP Member
She’s proud that she can ‘legally’ make soap etc?! What an odd turn of phrase. Proud not to be a lawbreaker in the seedy world of kitchen cosmetics. What an achievement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yes all very odd ! Hope Betty pops back up x …It definitely was weird how they came on here to accuse MOP of being Kelly then she seemed to out herself as Kelly 😂 the FB setting were only visible to the account holder she’s disappeared off Janes lives, Jane couldn’t stand her that was clear and Janes mods basically ignored her that’s what she was getting a complex over on the lives 😆..Muzical made that Doc on Call alter ego and said they’d contacted Jane with health advice 😂 …It’s all bloody weird goings on…Then Tooco killing herself off to return as Kitkat, I’m sure there was another questionable account before that Lexanne if I remember right? They disappeared the day that Kitkat appeared 😂 then her adoring hubby gives us a deathbed run down of Toocos impending doom 🤣🤣😆 there’s wiser locked up 😂
How is this thread not a series on Netflix? 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
She'll be flaked out on the sofa with party food dribbled all down her chin, chest and top screeching for Charlie to grab her a mince pie.

Wishing all my tattle pals a happy, healthy and fun festive season, merry Christmas to all tattle bastards 🎄;) (reference to Helen who said she blocked all her followers because she couldn't wheedle out the bastards from here 🤣 )
Tattle bastards has me in stitches 😂😂

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Jayda

Why does that wax look like a tub of Family circle biscuits that have been in road traffic accident lol

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Just catching up, imagine saying how much your husband loves flying and going to the duty free shop etc but then refusing to fly because you’re scared of shitting yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it’s that bad dose up on bloody Imodium you selfish mare! The man is always at work, probably doing two jobs again as we suspect, let him have a fucking holiday that he wants. God she boils my blood, no wonder Mrs G couldn’t stick her. I’ve no idea on IBS medication but surely if it was impacting her life so much, she would be on stronger medication?! I think she’s full of shit, lichhherally guuyyys 🤪.

lexiloo

VIP Member
This time last year we had our Christmas message from the dear departed Emperortoos other half 😂
ahh the dear departed “Leah” and what a fucked up web that odd bod wove…..kitkatKate sure did vanish fast when you called her out, what a twat. I sure do miss our messages @monga they were elite 😂
---
Merry Christmas to all you lovely lot on this thread … special shout out to Monga & Lexiloo for some of the funniest comments this year … see you all on the other side 😂
well thank you very much I’d like to accept this shout out and thank my mum for passing on her wicked sense of humour and my dad for his quick wit 😉 merry Christmas my friend x

• Heart

Jayda

Why is she trying to sound all intelligent like she knows the ins and outs of wax law 🥴
She is just one of thousands on TikTok trying to sell the same badly made junk no one wants to buy .

• Haha
She says so much without realising it...her cars knackered and Charlie is out (so presumably in other car) and is in her PJ's (which would not be warm enough for her car on these temperatures even with heating) so she must be at home popping into the other room to watch netflix. The office and studio was and is a huge lie. She is drowning in them

• Heart
  • Wow