Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!
She thinks because it sounds plausible to her it will be to everyone else plus she likes to think we'll get scared and stop talking about her, she's very childlike in that type of behaviour. Im quaking at the thought of fat bleeping Jane telling the police I discuss her on a forum which she chooses to read, freedom of speech is clearly lost on her 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!
Exactly. You only have to watch any Netflix documentary to see where a woman has been murdered by her domestic partner after the police failed to sufficiently act in the many opportunities they had to intervene…..and we are supposed to believe they dropped everything to go knock on someone’s door to have a word because someone called Chins a porker and a crappy wax melt maker? I know she’s a simpleton but she really is a bottom feeder. Lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She thinks because it sounds plausible to her it will be to everyone else plus she likes to think we'll get scared and stop talking about her, she's very childlike in that type of behaviour. Im quaking at the thought of fat bleeping Jane telling the police I discuss her on a forum which she chooses to read, freedom of speech is clearly lost on her 🤪
Yes, she thinks because she’s thought it up, it must be right! She really is dense…she’s always telling us though that she never reads here, ‘other people tell her’ not that she cares, she feels sorry for us with our sad lives! Remember when someone said Charlie pays for everything, she told us they had a really good laugh about it….In fact she was still telling us the next day how hilarious they found it!! She was raging!!! For someone who just ignores us, you can’t stop talking about us! Hi! Jane 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
She said she went to the police because a child was commenting on her lives and she wanted it adults only 😂
---

Yes that’s it and she’s not even making anything, the plastic box is the dips.
That's 100% Jo then who she is referring to

Ooooh she'll be selling all her stuff soon 👀

Reactions: 7
She still goes on about that, proof the truth hurts 😂 … Tat-ill - errs unmasked will be watching better be caweful guyzz 🤪 …Take it she didn’t admit to running her illegal empire from an OAP complex and that’s why she was evicted, imagine another Grenville happening because she wanted to knock out glittery wax melts in Barbie pink boxes 🙄😂
---

No ,apparently this was a child that thought Jane was a teacher, I think someone on here said maybe they thought Jane was mumma beast 😂 which was probably spot on!

• Haha
She still goes on about that, proof the truth hurts 😂 … Tat-ill - errs unmasked will be watching better be caweful guyzz 🤪 …Take it she didn’t admit to running her illegal empire from an OAP complex and that’s why she was evicted, imagine another Grenville happening because she wanted to knock out glittery wax melts in Barbie pink boxes 🙄😂
---

No ,apparently this was a child that thought Jane was a teacher, I think someone on here said maybe they thought Jane was mumma beast 😂 which was probably spot on!
That would have killed her to leave sovereign harbour because she used to show off about it. They could afford their own mortgage if the lazy cow would work full time. I can't believe she's entered her 30s and never ever worked full time! 😳 she's disgraceful

• Heart
That would have killed her to leave sovereign harbour because she used to show off about it. They could afford their own mortgage if the lazy cow would work full time. I can't believe she's entered her 30s and never ever worked full time! 😳 she's disgraceful
She knows Charlie has inheritance coming why would she want to work ! She sent him out to work two jobs to pay for the wedding she’ll always be a kept woman.

• Angry
It's disgusting never heard anything like it in someone who pretends that they know how to work hard

• Heart
She knows Charlie has inheritance coming why would she want to work ! She sent him out to work two jobs to pay for the wedding she’ll always be a kept woman.
Hope his grandparents blow it all betting on the horses and he gets nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If they need care, there will be nothing left.
Unless they’ve already signed over their property to daftboy? They’re up in their nineties and still at home , must have carers calling she said his grandad had an op recently.

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember sorryx I think Moan reporters her? Maybe she’ll remember?
---

I think her name might be on one of the older threads ?
Yes I did … it was a good while back though, I got annoyed by how increasing cocky she was becoming and was clearly on the lives modding when she should have been working at the time she had her work contacts listed, so I sent them an email 😂 … it was Toni Ann Lal which became Anal 😂
---
It’s hilarious isn’t it … honestly the police aren’t going to turn up unless you‘ve been particularly malicious or sending death threats and even then you have to have practically actually killed the person before they’ll turn up ….they are hardly likely to turn up because your on tattle calling her a fat lazy cow, with no work ethic and that she was a witch to her mother in law before she died.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry mods but I have to call out this pleb I promise I’m not pushing this fake troll hunter account, they’re all as thick as each other 🥴
View attachment 2718715
---
Mrs Mc Greedy 😂 I want to break free comes to mind 🤣View attachment 2718722View attachment 2718724
Mrs McGreedy 😂😂😂
---
I do too because that's why she can only come on certain times so she's not disturbing them or we may hear them talking or stamping around. And she must be using his shed or bertie the other times.

Thanks for all the records you're a legend 🙌

They're completely deluded, we never ever message the sad sack, we just discuss on here between ourselves. That's not harming her, unless she choses to read here!! Tooco was the one who messaged her relentlessly and made lots of profiles to do so.

Sweaty Betty just went one day. It's odd! Hope all is OK
---

Toni anal? 🤣 her name was Lall or something like that so that's why I gave her her nickname 🤣
I’ve always thought it was fishy about Betty, she was such a regular poster (and bloody funny) I remember her ordering stuff from chins so I hope she hasn’t been threatened by Detective fatty Gammons 🤪
---
She’ll be raging about having to leave the flat, it was like her big achievement in life! Remember they went for a mortgage and got declined, the one they waited months for the decision in principle that normally takes 24 hours or so 🙄. They were clearly declined because chins refused to up her hours at Tesco, she probably said to Charlie she couldn’t up her hours due to her anxiety the lazy cow. She sure is a disgrace, no wonder Charlie looks about 55

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did anyone catch her live earlier? I only caught the last five minutes or so and she was saying someone who had twolllled her since her YouTube days was tracked down and the police went round to their house and warned them off, she was very smug talking about it. If it‘s true, I’m wondering if it’s Betty she’s talking about, she said they are married with a daughter and have their own business, they live close to her she said. It could have even been mad Sue aka Tooco 😂. I know she’s mentioned the police loads of times but not sure if this something that’s happened lately. She even managed to turn this convo into food, she said she can’t believe people do things like this and walk the streets then do their food shopping 😂
I‘m hoping our @monga got some recordings as I think I must have missed quite a bit!
She added a little threat too, something along the lines of “people need to watch themselves because you can all be found” 🤪
She's talking utter bullshit. The police will do nothing because for a start they would have told chins to come off social media for a start, they don't knock on people's doors to say oh don't comment in janes videos or lives any more please she doesn't like it 😆😆😆😆😆
---

I wouldn't mind but my daughters over 30 😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs McGreedy 😂😂😂
---

I’ve always thought it was fishy about Betty, she was such a regular poster (and bloody funny) I remember her ordering stuff from chins so I hope she hasn’t been threatened by Detective fatty Gammons 🤪
---

She’ll be raging about having to leave the flat, it was like her big achievement in life! Remember they went for a mortgage and got declined, the one they waited months for the decision in principle that normally takes 24 hours or so 🙄. They were clearly declined because chins refused to up her hours at Tesco, she probably said to Charlie she couldn’t up her hours due to her anxiety the lazy cow. She sure is a disgrace, no wonder Charlie looks about 55
There’s been quite a few disappearances, MOP seemed to leave suddenly , Gimme sausage and Muzical Theatre ,it could be any one of them she meant 😂 the whole Kelly thing was strange she was Janes best customer yet random people were popping up here to accuse MOP ??
Come to think of it could that be the reason Tooco decided to kill herself off and then return under the kitkat account? It never made sense why that nutter did that..Unless Jane did find out her identity? She literally posted it here a few times 😂 she definitely had chins tortured on every platform…It was like an episode of Eastenders on here at one time 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s been quite a few disappearances, MOP seemed to leave suddenly , Gimme sausage and Muzical Theatre ,it could be any one of them she meant 😂 the whole Kelly thing was strange she was Janes best customer yet random people were popping up here to accuse MOP ??
Come to think of it could that be the reason Tooco decided to kill herself off and then return under the kitkat account? It never made sense why that nutter did that..Unless Jane did find out her identity? She literally posted it here a few times 😂 she definitely had chins tortured on every platform…It was like an episode of Eastenders on here at one time 😅
MOP disappeared after that new account came here saying she knew Jane from Tesco and then said MOP was Kelly and they apparently had proof, then didn't she (MOP) show a screen shot or message yet it looked different when others saw it, can't quite remember but some bits had been deleted or looked different hmmmm it was all a bit strange and oddly Kelly vanished at the same time.

Muzical often took breaks but always came back but hasn't been seen since saying she was having a time out, I miss Sweaty so much and her awesome photo edits, I wish they'd pop back up and tell us what went on to stop me wondering so much 😅

• Haha
MOP disappeared after that new account came here saying she knew Jane from Tesco and then said MOP was Kelly and they apparently had proof, then didn't she (MOP) show a screen shot or message yet it looked different when others saw it, can't quite remember but some bits had been deleted or looked different hmmmm it was all a bit strange and oddly Kelly vanished at the same time.

Muzical often took breaks but always came back but hasn't been seen since saying she was having a time out, I miss Sweaty so much and her awesome photo edits, I wish they'd pop back up and tell us what went on to stop me wondering so much 😅
Yes all very odd ! Hope Betty pops back up x …It definitely was weird how they came on here to accuse MOP of being Kelly then she seemed to out herself as Kelly 😂 the FB setting were only visible to the account holder she’s disappeared off Janes lives, Jane couldn’t stand her that was clear and Janes mods basically ignored her that’s what she was getting a complex over on the lives 😆..Muzical made that Doc on Call alter ego and said they’d contacted Jane with health advice 😂 …It’s all bloody weird goings on…Then Tooco killing herself off to return as Kitkat, I’m sure there was another questionable account before that Lexanne if I remember right? They disappeared the day that Kitkat appeared 😂 then her adoring hubby gives us a deathbed run down of Toocos impending doom 🤣🤣😆 there’s wiser locked up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes all very odd ! Hope Betty pops back up x …It definitely was weird how they came on here to accuse MOP of being Kelly then she seemed to out herself as Kelly 😂 the FB setting were only visible to the account holder she’s disappeared off Janes lives, Jane couldn’t stand her that was clear and Janes mods basically ignored her that’s what she was getting a complex over on the lives 😆..Muzical made that Doc on Call alter ego and said they’d contacted Jane with health advice 😂 …It’s all bloody weird goings on…Then Tooco killing herself off to return as Kitkat, I’m sure there was another questionable account before that Lexanne if I remember right? They disappeared the day that Kitkat appeared 😂 then her adoring hubby gives us a deathbed run down of Toocos impending doom 🤣🤣😆 there’s wiser locked up 😂
How is this thread not a series on Netflix? 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How is this thread not a series on Netflix? 😅 😅 😅
Shirley Conran couldn’t hold a candle to us lot…” Which one of you witches is my twoll” 🤣🤣

---
Mrs McGreedy 😂😂😂
---

---

I reckon he’s moved into care for his grandparents, she’d live apart to gain the inheritance, he wouldn’t do it for his mum because she had nothing but like the doctor said the house would have to go to pay for their care, he’s definitely not around ! She’s even had to take her few parcels to the PO herself, she must be living at her dads because she doesn’t like Charlie’s family.Would explain her comment about not being on because she wanted to spend time with him before he went away, he must spend the odd weekend at her dads and probably drives over to spend a Sunday drive with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Unfortunately if you’ve actually bought any of her crap products ( even just for a laugh ) you’ve opened yourself up enough for someone to find you ….
I always, always use a VPN when using this site and I certainly wouldn’t buy crap off of them even for a laugh … I think you have to be careful