Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was all that hysterical laughing about? As if anyone would be draping themselves around fat Chas? ‘Oh Charlie would love it!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On that packing video I noticed she said we have a load of packing peanuts I need to use them up. Why do u need to use them up if you've an on going business. It's so obvs she's winding down and using everything up

Reactions: 8
On her Christmas list 😂
IMG_4158.jpeg

---
This is the bizznizz after 3yrs
IMG_4178.jpeg

Any wonder Betty The Gonk looks utterly depressed 😂
---

---
Tanya has taken over where Zawwl and Cawol left off 😳

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn’t see that coming at all😂 they’ve been ready to go from last week

---
Proof she’s no intention of finding work she’d rather take up knitting 🧶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it's not their thread but the UM latest vlog... did I hear correctly in that they met because Katie's husband was cheating/sexting with Simon's wife?! Wtf?

And that explains how they got that house/money. All down to his inheritance. And now they claim all benefits going. The state of her pjs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I know it's not their thread but the UM latest vlog... did I hear correctly in that they met because Katie's husband was cheating/sexting with Simon's wife?! Wtf?

And that explains how they got that house/money. All down to his inheritance. And now they claim all benefits going. The state of her pjs 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah they’ve said that before in a previous Q&A about how they met, surprised it wasn’t a foursome with the way they act 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah they’ve said that before in a previous Q&A about how they met, surprised it wasn’t a foursome with the way they act 😬
Im now wondering what their exes must look like 🤣 they sat there doing the Q&A looking like a government health warning poster for DON'T SHAG YOUR RELATIVES

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im now wondering what their exes must look like 🤣 they sat there doing the Q&A looking like a government health warning poster for DON'T SHAG YOUR RELATIVES
He can’t wait to see her in a hot tub 😳 wouldn’t fancy cleaning out the filters afterwards 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ooh ! The wax business is cutthroat someone trying to ruin Brookie🤔

• Wow
I’m trying to think if I’ve seen any bitter and disgruntled wax makers who would possibly do such a thing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to think if I’ve seen any bitter and disgruntled wax makers who would possibly do such a thing 🤔
With a dedicated set of followers that idolise them and couldn’t survive if they disappeared 😂

• Haha
Who knew the world of soap and scent could be so mercenary ???

---
Must be a lot of resentment towards those that work hard in such a over saturated market 🤷🏼‍♀️ I watched someone making from what looks like their bathroom 🤢 least Brookie has a hygienic setup.

• Wow
  • Haha
Don’t all rush at once 😬

---
IMG_4267.jpeg

• Haha