Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Abruptly cut the live 🤷🏼‍♀️

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I feel like everyone has grey carpets these days. We went carpet shopping with my mum a few months ago February time as she needed to use our company van the shop felt like a million shades of grey.
They really do instagram has a lot to answer for! 🤣 I was wondering if it was an old video from her old flat looking at the state of the grey carpet. It looks flat and worn just like hers did

monga

VIP Member
They're the reason I don't get in public hot tubs 🤣🤮 yeah there's something not right in that house to say the least. It's like a victorian slum there's absolutely no need of the sheer filth
I’m sure it’s very difficult with the SN children but they do nothing all day when they’re at school/ respite , she’s always chilling and ignoring the mess.On an earlier vid you’ll see Ellie tip her dinner on the floor it was still there days later when she filmed a shopping haul, there’s no excuse for that type of laziness, those kids have health issues , living in squalor won’t benefit them.It must be overrun with vermin 😬

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Keeps blaming TikTok for her lack of views…She’s on the FYP everytime she’s live that’s where I watch her from 🙄…The dips still haven’t moved.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The bathbombs have bubbled 😂 said this is going to be her biggest game ever, total read out of her fragrances ( closing down 😂)
She’s had to restart TikTok have given her a violation.
---

---
IMG_5730.jpeg

---
Don’t think they’ve consummated that marriage 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Choking on my tea at the statements she makes about people being jealous of her...

Jealous of what? See you as a threat for what? A failed hobby masquerading as a business showing off poor hygiene standards when making products that people will use in their home or on their skin🤢

The only jealous one is Chins ... jealous of people that have jobs, homes and friends and even more jealous of people with great businesses.

She is soooooo jealous of people like the brookies.

And as for the Bean I can assure you janeykins NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF THAT WETWIPE or of you having your thick drip of a husband.

Most businesses like yours are not only hygienic but make more sales in an evening or an hour than your do in six months... Your pathetic jealousy allegations are comical I'll give you that!

Your MIL was right to be cautious of you, the Bean is a shadow of his previous self since marrying you. You are toxic. Your family.need to get you some help.

Jane you need to start addressing the trolling that you have personally actually been doing, rather than pretending that you are being trolled.

At least she realises that she is a nobody though can't admit that is doing anything dangerous and illegal...you know trading standards proved that you were.

Edit to add

Listening to that video she admits that she isn't being trolled much if at all... She says I only see if anything comes in on tiktok. Otherwise she doesn't know if she is being trolled...the whole definition of trolling is people directly contacting you. She admits her bullshit. How funny
Nobody even trolls her on TikTok, she gets a few comments she deems “rude” 🙄 …” where do you buy your clamshells “ 😂this is seen as people trying to steal her business from under her 🤭…compared to many other creators she gets off light from what I’ve seen.She lives in a fantasy world where she thinks she’s a businesswomen enabled by a few hangers on and a coercively controlled husband.
---
She really thinks she’s a star 🌟 remember the time she wanted to do the big eat
n greet in a London park for all her YT fans 😂

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
In the latest vlog he films her asleep on the bed flat on her back on top of the covers with too much on show and yet they left it in there! I bet he went back and had a tug over her 🤮
---
State of that lodge too! Imagine getting in the hot tub after them 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Exactly, I could live off my husband's wage and still pay all our bills and go on holiday, run two cars etc. Yet Charlie has got this really good job...so good they can't afford shopping, share a car and live with her dad 🙄 she is such a pretentious cow!

She would love to have what others have. Mortgage, kids, pets etc. She's romanticised van life, she'd never cope!

No one trolls her, she doesn't have to read here. Everything she's saying is what has been advised on here.

She's bloody blocked everyone and driven everyone away who used to buy from her! 🤣
This shows the delusional paranoia she feeds her subs , says she’s doesn’t read here but her minions inform her if the police need informed about anything 😂 like what?? …We’re only commenting on what she shares herself, like keeping highly flammable material in a building full of old infirm people with little chance of escape if her monkey farts happens to combust 🙄 the reason she doesn’t appear on screen is because she feels embarrassed about her size and looking frumpy.if twolls are popping up on TikTok it’s nothing to do with us they must see how fake she is all by themselves😂…I’m sure everyone can’t wait to watch the trip to the Post Office vlog 🥴

---

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
I can understand that because I always need a wee when I feel anxious 😄 I don't feel like I'm gonna shit myself daily 🤣
She has hinted to having accidents in the past but said she didn’t care as she was in her own car 😬

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
KUM is tidying, hang out the flags, and ffs put your stomach back inside your shorts
I just commented on that on the gammon sandwiches thread, could not believe my eyes! Simon filming her like that and bending over in tiny shorts, saving it all to his wank bank for later.

• Haha