Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Jane…I’d LOVE to help your little business and comment on your little posts on your little Facebook group, but you’ve blocked me everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Jane…I’d LOVE to help your little business and comment on your little posts on your little Facebook group, but you’ve blocked me everywhere.
She has blocked loads of people including genuine buyers..or her mods did there was something on yt at some point asking why they were blocked and said that they thought jane had closed the business ages ago as she wasnt on tiktok anymore and the comment disappeared I don't think the woman realised she had been blocked.

Their attitude of blocking because someone didn't say hello has cost her alot of business I would imagine. It's weird to have that attitude after all on Amazon eBay or Etsy you don't expect everyone coming to look at what you are selling to say hello. Talking of which I must take another look at her store when I get a chance

Reactions: 7
😆😆 The only little fing you have going for you is your little bank account 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you’re not kissing her mahoosive backside she blocks you!
I asked on one of her lives if I ordered could she please not send packing beans, pink bubble wrap and tinsel as I hated the use of so much plastic. She got really defensive saying it was her brand and that was how she did things, I asked did she not care about the environment and she blocked me right away, it was a great wind up lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This came on my feed and reminded me of two dumbells from Eastbourne 😂
IMG_4399.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s had the hair done, maybe she’s been for an interview, she wouldn’t go to that trouble for a reel…Her eyes are weird the right one seems to have a mind of its own 😂

---
She looks mid 50’s not 31
IMG_4427.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They’re hoping to go away in Berty if she can manage to tank up on immodium ( afford the fuel) she can’t travel any distance without a safety net 😬

---

---
The plane back from Ibeefa must’ve been very aromatic 😳
---
She’s had no orders but got two small ones during the live from her mods, made a lovely roast dinner for tonight 🤥 apparently the beans never had boiled potatoes 🫨
---
Doesn’t seem to like being asked about Charlie .

---
Old before her time, I’d say she’s still a nun 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So wet wipe charlie bean loves flying but alas will never get to do it ever again because his fat lump of a wife might need to have a tit on the 2 hr flight to ibeeeefa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She spouts some tit doesn't she? So she's got no gallbladder so no filter for her poorly tummy so needs to take imodium and can't fly for fear of shitting herself for the entire flight, oh and anxiety apparently makes stomach acid worse, none of it makes sense. The way she goes on you would think she's in adult nappies or on a commode all day long dribbling tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9