Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spouts some tit doesn't she? So she's got no gallbladder so no filter for her poorly tummy so needs to take imodium and can't fly for fear of shitting herself for the entire flight, oh and anxiety apparently makes stomach acid worse, none of it makes sense. The way she goes on you would think she's in adult nappies or on a commode all day long dribbling tit.
She basically is if she needs to drag around porta loo Berty everywhere she goes.
---
Her anxiety is based around shitting herself, she’s bound to be claiming PIP if she’s that badly affected.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet if she was back down to her slimming world wedding weight a lot of her travel anxiety would disappear. She’s probably getting the shits about getting stuck in the seats or having to ask for a seatbelt extender. Then there is all the stress of having to wear something other than Charlie’s T-shirts and leggings on the beach which will be filled with confident people in swim swear.

Reactions: 10
People get far to comfortable on all these social media apps , fancy telling people you constantly crap yourself while you are trying to sell handmade items

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She spouts some tit doesn't she? So she's got no gallbladder so no filter for her poorly tummy so needs to take imodium and can't fly for fear of shitting herself for the entire flight, oh and anxiety apparently makes stomach acid worse, none of it makes sense. The way she goes on you would think she's in adult nappies or on a commode all day long dribbling tit.
Can't hold her own tit for a short 2 hour flight. Maybe don't eat the contents of WH Smith before boarding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s comfortable in her weight 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony here! The reasons she’s no customers is through her passive aggressive attitude and ignorance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arms too fat to reach the back of her head more likely.
Head too big for the arms to reach 😂
---
Doesn’t know what time she’ll appear today ,she’s one of the chosen few can get a NHS dental appointment.

I don’t know?
I know brookies get a lot of twolls on their lives but surely she can't be slagging them off, thought they were besties. And doesn't she know what time her check up is? Doesn't know what time she'll be live, more bullshit from big beefy billy bullshiter

I know brookies get a lot of twolls on their lives but surely she can't be slagging them off, thought they were besties. And doesn't she know what time her check up is? Doesn't know what time she'll be live, more bullshit from big beefy billy bullshiter
She was watching Brookie because she said they gave her a game idea?? Maybe it is them ? I know people were trying to ruin their business by sending fake emails etc.
---

Last edited:
Alternately she could stop eating all the tit she does … I’ve had my gallbladder removed and can still go out all day without shitting myself… I just make sure I don’t eat anything fatty ( ie cheese etc ) the day before..
---
Couldn't possibly be anything to do with her horrendous, fatty diet of course 🙄
😂 No, Chub why ever would you think that 😉
---
The irony here! The reasons she’s no customers is through her passive aggressive attitude and ignorance 🙄
From the mouth of the woman that has 99.9% of TikTok blocked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week 😬she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week 😬she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions 😏
View attachment 2785733
So what you're telling us chins is that your biznezz is in the negative and was from the off 😉if you've spent all that, I'd be amazed if you made 5p after all that

View attachment 2785733
Imagine using a beauty filter and still looking like a trog

• Haha
Reactions: 10