Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to a new thread, this gem from @monga was destined to be a thread title so im fulfilling it's Christmas destiny. What will come of MLJ in 2024? will Jane be forced back to work? will Charlie collapse from exhaustion working extra jobs to pay all their bills because MLJ brings in about £8 a month? stay tuned to find out......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome to a new thread, this gem from @monga was destined to be a thread title so im fulfilling it's Christmas destiny. What will come of MLJ in 2024? will Jane be forced back to work? will Charlie collapse from exhaustion working extra jobs to pay all their bills because MLJ brings in about £8 a month? stay tuned to find out......
Thanks for the new thread and roundup as always @lexiloo x …I’m reposting as this could be the last thread ( Betty’s fav )can’t see how she’ll survive another year 😳no matter how many times she rearranges those shelves filled with hardened soap and mouldy sponges 😂…Game over!
IMG_2197.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread and roundup as always @lexiloo x …I’m reposting as this could be the last thread ( Betty’s fav )can’t see how she’ll survive another year 😳no matter how many times she rearranges those shelves filled with hardened soap and mouldy sponges 😂…Game over!View attachment 2637392
That reminds me.........to put button sprouts on my Christmas shopping list :ROFLMAO: 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There must be a hell of a lot of expenses to claim for if it’s taking this long 😅 she’ll be coming back rebranded into another tacky side hustle .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she still not been seen? It's a very long break just to get the books done, especially when said books will have about three pages of sales at most.

Reactions: 8
Has she still not been seen? It's a very long break just to get the books done, especially when said books will have about three pages of sales at most.
Hasn’t been on in four days! I’m also suspicious, think she’ll come back with another venture.

• Haha
Busiest time of the year and she’s zero sales. That idiot deserves every piece of tit life throws at him for letting her get away with this rubbish

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she's gone back to Tesco? They take on Christmas staff in November and she has been suspiciously quiet for the last few weeks. You'd think when sales are down she'd be doing more not less, she's hardly done a thing, other sellers are flogging away daily. I think she's taking all the shifts she can in Tesco but would never tell us, it must be killing her not being able to complain! Or she's just a lazy arse doing feck all!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she's gone back to Tesco? They take on Christmas staff in November and she has been suspiciously quiet for the last few weeks. You'd think when sales are down she'd be doing more not less, she's hardly done a thing, other sellers are flogging away daily. I think she's taking all the shifts she can in Tesco but would never tell us, it must be killing her not being able to complain! Or she's just a lazy arse doing feck all!
I’d doubt Tesco would have her back ( going by her take on her time there)I agree she’s being suspiciously quiet , there’s something going on.

Reactions: 10
This reminded me ….😂

---

---

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not selling anything whether she’s there or not, they must be in serious financial difficulties with only the beans wage coming in ,unless he’s working 3 jobs to keep her wax dream alive.
---
Shows how selfish she is.

She’s not selling anything whether she’s there or not, they must be in serious financial difficulties with only the beans wage coming in ,unless he’s working 3 jobs to keep her wax dream alive.
---
Shows how selfish she is.
It’s so odd, what small business closes down for two weeks unless they really need to or they can afford to, we know it’s not the latter 😂. I’ve seen other wax mewt sellers still selling on lives, she’s so entitled and lazy. She‘s probably in a food coma as I type. Surely the game has to be up in 2024?!

It’s so odd, what small business closes down for two weeks unless they really need to or they can afford to, we know it’s not the latter 😂. I’ve seen other wax mewt sellers still selling on lives, she’s so entitled and lazy. She‘s probably in a food coma as I type. Surely the game has to be up in 2024?!
Must be a food coma ! her shopping was being delivered on Wednesday probably not have a morsel left 😂 can’t see her coming back with the wax business she’s got no customers.

• Haha