Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firebug

Chatty Member
If you’re not kissing her mahoosive backside she blocks you!
I asked on one of her lives if I ordered could she please not send packing beans, pink bubble wrap and tinsel as I hated the use of so much plastic. She got really defensive saying it was her brand and that was how she did things, I asked did she not care about the environment and she blocked me right away, it was a great wind up lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
Ok, I've wondered/waddled over here from Becky Reynold's thread. Someone give me the low down, I need another semi-niche YouTube fail to obsess over :ROFLMAO:

She did youtube for years as a slimming world vlogger but failed miserably as she can't stop scoffing and did about seven top up shops a week, she's lazy as they come, gave up her job to launch a wax business that's failing miserably yet she refuses to give up or get a job, she'd rather let her dullard husband take on other jobs to keep her in snacks.

They left their rented flat rather quickly a few months ago but she still maintains they live there despite tattlers finding proof they don't (rental listing of empty flat) and she reckons she has a unit for her wax making which look like a cupboard and is either their camper van bertie or a garden shed. She's on tiktok after coming of YT blaming trolls (eye roll) and is surrounded by her mods who are as thick as she is and block everyone they don't recognise, it's hysterical. She's very like Becky in her ways and they're both delusional.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Look how the winds blowing the shed 😬 …Aka her luxshurry studio 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
RIP £12 costa toastie deliveries #skint

If you're running a wax business and can't afford to buy wax does that not tell you it's a failure? She spent so much money and time on messing around with whipped soap and "luxshurry" body wash that she can't even sell heavily reduced that all her potential customers lost interest and she's hanging on for dear life to the few saddos she has left that pity buy her items.

To her she's the funniest, friendliest most likeable person on tiktok yet to 99.5% of people on there she's just an odd bod that appears to have a learning delay, the sooner she wakes up to that fact the better. As for Charlie what a drip still letting her fool him this way.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Remember when they took a KFC rice box up to Beachy head to scoff in the car and were disgusted at a couple shagging in the car next to them? Then a car opposite flashed their lights and they thought they were agreeing it was shocking and telling the shaggers off.....daft twats didn't realise they'd parked up in a dogging area :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live earlier? I only caught the last five minutes or so and she was saying someone who had twolllled her since her YouTube days was tracked down and the police went round to their house and warned them off, she was very smug talking about it. If it‘s true, I’m wondering if it’s Betty she’s talking about, she said they are married with a daughter and have their own business, they live close to her she said. It could have even been mad Sue aka Tooco 😂. I know she’s mentioned the police loads of times but not sure if this something that’s happened lately. She even managed to turn this convo into food, she said she can’t believe people do things like this and walk the streets then do their food shopping 😂
I‘m hoping our @monga got some recordings as I think I must have missed quite a bit!
She added a little threat too, something along the lines of “people need to watch themselves because you can all be found” 🤪
She's talking utter bullshit. The police will do nothing because for a start they would have told chins to come off social media for a start, they don't knock on people's doors to say oh don't comment in janes videos or lives any more please she doesn't like it 😆😆😆😆😆
---
That's 100% Jo then who she is referring to

Ooooh she'll be selling all her stuff soon 👀
I wouldn't mind but my daughters over 30 😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she's gone back to Tesco? They take on Christmas staff in November and she has been suspiciously quiet for the last few weeks. You'd think when sales are down she'd be doing more not less, she's hardly done a thing, other sellers are flogging away daily. I think she's taking all the shifts she can in Tesco but would never tell us, it must be killing her not being able to complain! Or she's just a lazy arse doing feck all!
I’d doubt Tesco would have her back ( going by her take on her time there)I agree she’s being suspiciously quiet , there’s something going on.

Reactions: 10

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s not selling anything whether she’s there or not, they must be in serious financial difficulties with only the beans wage coming in ,unless he’s working 3 jobs to keep her wax dream alive.
---
Shows how selfish she is.
It’s so odd, what small business closes down for two weeks unless they really need to or they can afford to, we know it’s not the latter 😂. I’ve seen other wax mewt sellers still selling on lives, she’s so entitled and lazy. She‘s probably in a food coma as I type. Surely the game has to be up in 2024?!

square_spoon

VIP Member
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!
Exactly. You only have to watch any Netflix documentary to see where a woman has been murdered by her domestic partner after the police failed to sufficiently act in the many opportunities they had to intervene…..and we are supposed to believe they dropped everything to go knock on someone’s door to have a word because someone called Chins a porker and a shitty wax melt maker? I know she’s a simpleton but she really is a bottom feeder. Lunatic.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Maybe Charlie’s grandparents are ill or passed ,if he’s gone away? She wouldn’t let him go anywhere else without her, her good mood must be down to the inheritance she’s hoping to get her hands on ,shortly! …Would explain the lack of making and no rush to go live or sell anything.
If they’d have passed away, she wouldn‘t be able to contain her excitement at the thought of the inheritance she used to mention, grabbing cow

Jayda

She should enter some food eating competitions, could be her only chance of making some real cash .

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Well Jane…I’d LOVE to help your little business and comment on your little posts on your little Facebook group, but you’ve blocked me everywhere.

• Haha