Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week 😬she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions 😏
View attachment 2785733
What was that you can't just put creams and lotions in any old packaging... So what was the Halloween body wash in the leaky drink me packs 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says a lot for her products when even the people buying loads of them at one point no longer bother, she can't even clear the sale items from the sin bin.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up, imagine saying how much your husband loves flying and going to the duty free shop etc but then refusing to fly because you’re scared of shitting yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it’s that bad dose up on bloody Imodium you selfish mare! The man is always at work, probably doing two jobs again as we suspect, let him have a bleeping holiday that he wants. God she boils my blood, no wonder Mrs G couldn’t stick her. I’ve no idea on IBS medication but surely if it was impacting her life so much, she would be on stronger medication?! I think she’s full of tit, lichhherally guuyyys 🤪.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up, imagine saying how much your husband loves flying and going to the duty free shop etc but then refusing to fly because you’re scared of shitting yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it’s that bad dose up on bloody Imodium you selfish mare! The man is always at work, probably doing two jobs again as we suspect, let him have a bleeping holiday that he wants. God she boils my blood, no wonder Mrs G couldn’t stick her. I’ve no idea on IBS medication but surely if it was impacting her life so much, she would be on stronger medication?! I think she’s full of tit, lichhherally guuyyys 🤪.
She doesn’t have IBS as such it’s the anxiety causes her to tit herself , it’s a MH condition more than physical.

Reactions: 4
Yes she would be on prescribed meds, I've had them for years. I bet one of her gammonettes back in the day mentioned she might have IBS and she decided she must have, bit insensitive of her really as it's a horrid condition that can affect people badly, thankfully mines been managed by meds since I was a teenager and I know what foods to avoid so the flare ups are few and far between but I would imagine if she did have it she'd be shocked how bad it could be considering her pig swill diet.
Also if she's using imodium "just in case" then she'll be buggering up her system up as it can back everything up it effectively stopped from coming out, she probably weighs an extra four stone from literally being full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes she would be on prescribed meds, I've had them for years. I bet one of her gammonettes back in the day mentioned she might have IBS and she decided she must have, bit insensitive of her really as it's a horrid condition that can affect people badly, thankfully mines been managed by meds since I was a teenager and I know what foods to avoid so the flare ups are few and far between but I would imagine if she did have it she'd be shocked how bad it could be considering her pig swill diet.
Also if she's using imodium "just in case" then she'll be buggering up her system up as it can back everything up it effectively stopped from coming out, she probably weighs an extra four stone from literally being full of tit.
Its rumoured to be how Elvis Presley really died 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t have IBS as such it’s the anxiety causes her to tit herself , it’s a MH condition more than physical.
I don't even believe that. I always suffer with bloating and gas when I fly think it's an altitude thing but it doesn't stop me. Doing 10 hours in June to Vegas I just watch what I eat a few days before etc, and if I do need to go then I go. duck missing out on brilliant holidays.
---
I'm sure once she said she couldn't eat dairy yet she eats cheese like it's going out of business same with high fat takeaways, all things she should be avoiding. If she ate a healthy diet she would lose the fat and be able to fly without shitting herself.

Reactions: 8
I don't even believe that. I always suffer with bloating and gas when I fly think it's an altitude thing but it doesn't stop me. Doing 10 hours in June to Vegas I just watch what I eat a few days before etc, and if I do need to go then I go. duck missing out on brilliant holidays.
---

I'm sure once she said she couldn't eat dairy yet she eats cheese like it's going out of business same with high fat takeaways, all things she should be avoiding. If she ate a healthy diet she would lose the fat and be able to fly without shitting herself.
She suffers from it if she leaves the house it’s why she doesn’t go shopping/ travel unless there’s a toilet nearby .

She suffers from it if she leaves the house it’s why she doesn’t go shopping/ travel unless there’s a toilet nearby .
I can understand that because I always need a wee when I feel anxious 😄 I don't feel like I'm gonna tit myself daily 🤣

• Haha
I can understand that because I always need a wee when I feel anxious 😄 I don't feel like I'm gonna tit myself daily 🤣
She has hinted to having accidents in the past but said she didn’t care as she was in her own car 😬

• Wow
She was on there live yesterday too, her internet in the shed keeps freezing .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you look at her YT lives you’ll see no trade scales being used.

So much for starting a diet , she was already dreaming of a McBig Tasty meal 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
What a sad way to die, morbidly obese, childless and the only thing in life that makes you happy is food

Reactions: 3