Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez she’s fick 😂

---
IMG_2861.jpeg

---
She had three orders ( mostly stuff from last week she had to make ) Havana bought all the leftover Christmas gonks …Her best sellers 😏…She’s rushing to watch Australian love island, apparently it’s very raunchy 🥴 said she’ll be on during the day tomorrow the beanbag is going away and she wants to spend time with him…Must be to prison or hospital 😂 there’s no way he’d be going on holiday without her, surprised she’s staying in her new pad alone.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be a snivelling wreck later if the beanbags gone away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With a face like that she would have no option other then to be single

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wrong , she’s in great form ! Didn’t stay on long she had to ring the bean, he must be bringing home money if she’s singing and dancing 😂
---
IMG_2923.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does that wax look like a tub of Family circle biscuits that have been in road traffic accident lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tub of family circle biscuits that she sat on.
There wouldn’t be that many left 😂
---
I’m beginning to think she’s had to find work, even a little cleaning job! She’s barely making anything ( including snapbars) and seems to be rushing off when she does go live.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Charlie’s grandparents are ill or passed ,if he’s gone away? She wouldn’t let him go anywhere else without her, her good mood must be down to the inheritance she’s hoping to get her hands on ,shortly! …Would explain the lack of making and no rush to go live or sell anything.

Reactions: 6
Anyone here watched Becky Reynolds on YT? I've been on her thread or should I say "fred" for a bit now, chubs is too and she pointed out how much like Jane she is, worth a look if you're missing the fix of utter gluttony, total delusion and try on hauls of clothes far too small yet yanking at any spare fabric to claim she could have sized down, oh and her enabler mother is always trying to hog the vlogs 🤣

As for Jane she can't be selling anything hardly, the website stock hardly moves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8