Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Well Jane…I’d LOVE to help your little business and comment on your little posts on your little Facebook group, but you’ve blocked me everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

square_spoon

VIP Member
I 💯 think they’re lodging with family which is why you never see her in the kitchen, living room etc. If they had their own place she would spin it that they left the marina because they needed more space for the biznizz….the fact you never see where she lives now is down, I think, to the fact they’re living with other people. There’s no other reason to be so secretive about it. She has an imagination as big as her appetite.

• Heart

Dolly.Wilde

Goodness they must be so broke, I just looked up wax supplies and a 5kg box of wax is around £20 - that's for the cheapest Paraffin wax as I'm sure she won't be using the more expensive soy wax.

it's just a hobby at this point for her, no idea how she can have no guilt towards contributing zero to the family finances, she gave up her income streams of Tesco and YouTube without a backwards glance, a couple in their 30's with no dependents should be living a good life - even if they both earn minimum wage!

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Remember them sitting at Beachy head in the sports car, wrapped in blankets watching a ‘filum’ on the iPad, pretending they were living life to the full? Remember it was never out the garage being repaired? Remember when they got so fat they couldn’t get behind the wheel? We never hear a thing about ‘Berty’ now…all Charlie’s drawings about how he was going to fit it out, he must’ve thought it was the size of an Eddie Stobart artic instead of a transit van you could never fit both of them in!! What a total waste of money!!

• Haha
Merry Christmas to all you lovely lot on this thread … special shout out to Monga & Lexiloo for some of the funniest comments this year … see you all on the other side 😂

• Heart
I remember saying at the beginning of all this when she started out that those assessments weren’t worth shit as nothing is actually assessed to see if you are following health and safety procedures etc… these people selling this so called assessments have seen these idiots coming and the ££££££££ signs went off in their heads as an easy way to make money.

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
If we could see transcripts from her mod chat they will all have been slating people right, left and centre, how is that different to here Jane? or how about letting us see conversations between you and penfold Helen talking about Tan??? bet that would be an interesting "troll" conversation eh? When will she get it through her thick skull that this isn't trolling, in the wise words of my dear departed Nan "we're talking about you not to you"

• Haha

Sarahsauce

I bet if she was back down to her slimming world wedding weight a lot of her travel anxiety would disappear. She’s probably getting the shits about getting stuck in the seats or having to ask for a seatbelt extender. Then there is all the stress of having to wear something other than Charlie’s T-shirts and leggings on the beach which will be filled with confident people in swim swear.

That would have killed her to leave sovereign harbour because she used to show off about it. They could afford their own mortgage if the lazy cow would work full time. I can't believe she's entered her 30s and never ever worked full time! 😳 she's disgraceful
It's disgusting never heard anything like it in someone who pretends that they know how to work hard

• Heart

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
Remember when she was giving it the big ‘I am’ saying they were buying a house within the next year and definitely getting a mortgage 😂 she thought she was the bees knees buying that sports car they could barely fit in. Did she ever say what happened to it? Can’t remember if they said they sold it to buy the van. They obviously just got too fat to get in it

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She still goes on about that, proof the truth hurts 😂 … Tat-ill - errs unmasked will be watching better be caweful guyzz 🤪 …Take it she didn’t admit to running her illegal empire from an OAP complex and that’s why she was evicted, imagine another Grenville happening because she wanted to knock out glittery wax melts in Barbie pink boxes 🙄😂
---

No ,apparently this was a child that thought Jane was a teacher, I think someone on here said maybe they thought Jane was mumma beast 😂 which was probably spot on!
That would have killed her to leave sovereign harbour because she used to show off about it. They could afford their own mortgage if the lazy cow would work full time. I can't believe she's entered her 30s and never ever worked full time! 😳 she's disgraceful

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live earlier? I only caught the last five minutes or so and she was saying someone who had twolllled her since her YouTube days was tracked down and the police went round to their house and warned them off, she was very smug talking about it. If it‘s true, I’m wondering if it’s Betty she’s talking about, she said they are married with a daughter and have their own business, they live close to her she said. It could have even been mad Sue aka Tooco 😂. I know she’s mentioned the police loads of times but not sure if this something that’s happened lately. She even managed to turn this convo into food, she said she can’t believe people do things like this and walk the streets then do their food shopping 😂
I‘m hoping our @monga got some recordings as I think I must have missed quite a bit!
She added a little threat too, something along the lines of “people need to watch themselves because you can all be found” 🤪
I reckon tooco IF it happened, because we outed her on here as sue and showed her biznezzzz etc. There's n way chins would have found that info herself. And nutty Sue did constantly comment and go at chins, make multiple profiles etc. She did take it waaaay too far

lexiloo

VIP Member
If she went to the police again to report tattle (like she did a few years ago and showed the incident report on insta) they would probably have a read here and piss their pants laughing having met the daft hog in the wild and seen what we say is indeed correct.

Jane - pwease help officer some narrsty trrolls are saying mean fings about me and my husband, im a wife you know!! on a website calling me fat and fick and laughing at my wax mewts, innit Charwee?
Charlie - Helllooooo, er yeah, well yeah, erm

• Haha
  • Heart
It would actually be sad and I’d have a little bit of sympathy for her plight if it wasn’t for the fact that she has brought this all on herself … she has never fully committed to owning a small business and has absolutely no awareness of what it takes and the hours, upon hours you have to put in at the start then she expected us all to believe she had moved the business to a unit and had an office all on 3 orders a week if she’s lucky.