Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness they must be so broke, I just looked up wax supplies and a 5kg box of wax is around £20 - that's for the cheapest Paraffin wax as I'm sure she won't be using the more expensive soy wax.

it's just a hobby at this point for her, no idea how she can have no guilt towards contributing zero to the family finances, she gave up her income streams of Tesco and YouTube without a backwards glance, a couple in their 30's with no dependents should be living a good life - even if they both earn minimum wage!
Bet the national trust subscriptions gone down the pan 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should lose some weight in that case if they can't afford takeaways and food. I'm the same, if it was anyone else I'd have sympathy for them. But she was so cocky and rude and lazy, she'll get none from me.

I've said on here before I've got a family member who's a bit like Charlie, he busts his balls working while his fat wife sits on her arse eating. Their house is absolutely disgusting because she never ever cleans it. Their kids are teens and she's not worked since they were born, even then she lasted about a month. She drives around in a car he pays for, goes on holiday with the kids while he stays home to look after their pets and work... all paid for by HIM! I've got to bite my lip. He's an absolute mug, he'll never leave her either.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah , you’d have sympathy if she was a decent person but she’s selfish and self-centred, when you look how shabbily they treated an elderly lady it’s no surprise karma would bite her on the arse.

• Heart
Maybe she could do something like this to improve her engagement 😂

---
IMG_3218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They look like them girls who are in some sort of Mormon cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see chins doing something like that tbh 🤣🤣 Jesus there has to be easier ways to earn money 🫠 they're all crazy
She’s got the mentality 😂
---
She’d roll daftboy out instead 😂
IMG_3238.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She says so much without realising it...her cars knackered and Charlie is out (so presumably in other car) and is in her PJ's (which would not be warm enough for her car on these temperatures even with heating) so she must be at home popping into the other room to watch netflix. The office and studio was and is a huge lie. She is drowning in them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She says so much without realising it...her cars knackered and Charlie is out (so presumably in other car) and is in her PJ's (which would not be warm enough for her car on these temperatures even with heating) so she must be at home popping into the other room to watch netflix. The office and studio was and is a huge lie. She is drowning in them
Yeah Charlie has a little automatic, she said she finds it odd to drive being used to manual gears.

They haven’t tuppence, she’s as good as admitted it. Even she has given up pretending she actually goes out to an ‘office’ clear as day it’s a bedroom! Why she’s clinging on for dear life to this non-business, I don’t know. She’s a wax seller who can’t afford to buy wax 🤷🏼‍♀️ how thick would you have to be to try and keep this ‘girl boss’ act up? Get a job Jane…pay your way in life and your marriage. What a

Reactions: 8
She's had a shock I think, leaving tesco. She believed she was well above her station in life. She used to show off so much about being married, living in the marina and how she's a business woman. It's come back to bite her because of how lazy and selfish she is, she thought it would all fall in her lap if she just tried to copy what others have done. That's what happens when you're a poor imitation - you fail!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😂 it’s just like every other day ,in her case.
IMG_3250.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5