Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I going to put this out there,please don't shoot me, but I couldn't give tow fucks she's fat.
•I hate that she sells herself as some kind of weight loss influencer.
• I hate she lies about her size and her weight and what she eats.
• I hate that she also lies to herself about all of the above.
• I hate how up her own arse she is.
• I hate what a selfish single-minded bitch she is.
• I hate how lazy she is

All of these things I would hate no matter if she was a size 8 or a size 28

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
where do I start? just had an absolute giggle fit at the vlog......
I've never known tea/coffee/sugar sachets be called a welcome pack :ROFLMAO:
she took a chopping board....for show apparently.......a chopping board!!!!
why did they take enough food for a couple of weeks.....did they think they would get snowed in??
who buys crunchies to "stick in our hot choc" considering she already had cream and marshMELLOWS
she took salt......effing salt
if they had two loo rolls already in there why did she need to take a full pack extra for a mini break??
who the hell takes half their condiment cupboard on holiday with them??
whats the point in taking all that if as she states most of it will go home with them?
she took a bloody chopping board!!!!
she took food weighing scales.....I just can't 😂
a teapot and tea towels.........nana is prepared!!!
tealights and fairy lights......she's killing me
a part roll of foil.....just why??
did I mention she took a chopping board??? a fooking chopping board.....I can't get over it :ROFLMAO:
how is she really in her 20's????? the gammons on tour = comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lexiloo

VIP Member
Wanna be my friend? be warned though I might throw you under a bus if you become a threat to my SM success or I might bitch about you if you lose more weight than me or get more followers as I will be jealous, I will rinse every company I can for freebies and tell you the products are amazing regardless if they are or not oh and PS you need to kiss my gammony bottom regularly or I will sulk and be mean to you, please send your applications to....
Lady Gammons
flat 666
lardy towers
bitchville
TW11 1AT
janey.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her quote about being criticized by people who do less 🤣🤣🤣 Less what? Eating? Begging? Moaning? Work? Cleaning? Shopping? Board games? Shut it Gam.. you packed a chopping board and a tea pot for a mini break 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Marchan

Aw how adorable, Charlie's posted another behind shot of her saying how amazingly beautiful she is!! Is that a big belly poking out behind that shawl?? Careful with your editing 'Charlie'!!
He does seem to like Jane from behind doesn’t he 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Marchan

Translation of that vidioooh. Jane has gave me a list of things to do. Jane has told me make a video without her around so you all think it’s my idea. Jane has told me to mention slim con, and mention Helen and tan, because janes not happy she’s getting all the blame. Jane has told me to mention calories and how things are a little off plan. Jane has told me I’ve to make a cake and film it because she has nothing else to vlog ,she has totally run out of ideas. Is that ok janekins have I done well. Do I get a bit of birthday nookie tonight . I told them I love you to bits. And cut. Jane wants to stuff her face with cake. 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
if you don't want to give her or any of the other cretins.....sorry content creators ;) a viewing figure then use this link and search for the channel you want to watch, they get no monetary gain and no ad sense etc, sadly, hooktube no longer works that way, youtube complained so now it gives the same views as if you watched through youtube but this site at the moment gives them a big fat nowt ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yashlions

VIP Member
Who on earth would wanna send her freebies to promote stuff ???? She can barely talk properly 🥴
To be fair these so called brands that send her stuff are just gonna fizzle out in a couple of Months coz it’s all pure tacky shit 🙈

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh Christ, I am beginning to wonder if she's doing these videos for tattles benefit, why the hell would you put those fucking dungarees on for the whole of YouTube to see??! The grey coat needs to go up two sizes, her arms were bursting out of it as well. I'm starting to think she's mentally deranged!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
some people are now sticking up for her on Patrick's vlog all of a sudden, can't help but wonder if she's done a crying patreon upload to gather the army ;)

EDITED TO ADD -just looked again and the comments on there last night sticking up for Jane have gone! two comments saying how lovely she is etc and how it wasn't fair she got the blame have now been deleted yet others clearly stating its her and calling out the gammon name are still there, well played Patrick......touché

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
well im peeing my pants at the freebies she's been sent, 4 poundland sprays!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: hit the big time there Jane eh? Then she goes on to try and describe them, did you know one smells sophisticated and one smells classy? the other two are fruity oh and she thought the one described as creme anglaise would be tropical!! she is a total tool o_O
I've had a whiff of them, they're not so nice and the smell vanishes quickly so not a patch on the VS ones like she claims. thy're what you'd expect for a quid, a budget version of something so much better......rather like Jane herself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My husband caught me watching her YouTube last night ... his exact words were - " why are you watching that fucking idiot again" 😭😭😭 😂😂😂 Some things are best left between me & Tattle... no-one else understands 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Exactly that. You can just hear it now -

We’re making memories.
Life is for living (and over eating🤣)
Living my best life.

It’s all so predictable, same old, same old.
we're not bovvered are we charlie?
we had fun didn't we charlie?
we're not going to beat ourselves up are we charlie?
we're fine with it aren't we charlie?
we feel so in control don't we charlie?
we'll get back into it won't we charlie?

charlie - yeah (in answer to them all) looking as docile as ever

• Haha
  • Heart

Hendrix13

Yes agree, my parents sold there property that they worked fucking hard for all their lives to a company, they get so much money and get to live in the property till they die. It was ME who told them to do that. I DONT want their money I want them to live comfortably and happy in their twighlight years. That fucking gammons is a grabbing cunt in every sense of the word. She’s like it with food, with fucking everything. Take take and take some fucking more. Can’t stand the bitch troll from hell

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's asked if she should do a what I eat in a day tomorrow......someone please reply with "yes but please include all sneaky snacks, real calories, the extra you put on your plate after the photo is taken for the gram and all your trips to the treat drawer" ;)

• Haha
I wish she was more honest in general but especially when doing reviews instead she comes across as the kind of person that could receive a dog shit in the post and because it was free tell you how splendid it was and totally her cup of tea o_O

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god! Crying my fuckjng eyes out laughing watching this on night shift . Shit me , neither of the coats did up . Quote of the video "I feel like Michael Jackson " yeah okay Jane . Given you aren't dead , you can't sing for toffee it must be the fact that a lot of people are physically repulsed by you. The dress at the end was hilarious. 😂

Also has anyone else seen Tanya is jumping on the IBS bus 🙄

• Haha
Just seen on Instagram the absolute beg has been sent freebies. God help us because now she really thinks she is something else and some kind of amazing vlogger why would ANY company want to send this scruffy cow free stuff. She is so obvious with the begging with all the stupid hashtags she even tagged Tesco in her magazine one doesn't she bloody work in Tesco which she is not allowed to talk about but instead is tagging them in hope to get some free shit enough random crap so she can leave work and fulfil her dreams of living in a shit stained nighty filming hauls of shit and gurning into the camera whilst pointing and tapping things with her tacky nails. God she gets worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14