Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure a lot of people stand to inherit money but we don’t live our lives waiting on it! Personally, I’d rather my Mum spend her money as she wants and who knows, she may need it for professional care later on.
How awful to assume you are going to inherit someone else’s hard earned money, that is disgusting.
I’ve heard her mention her own grandparents but never heard them say that they have visited them which is surprising seeing as they are happy to drive around aimlessly in the car!

The pair of them just get worse and worse the more they reveal about themselves.
What have I missed? is the greedy begging pig talking about what shes going to get when her mum pops her trotter's ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Literally pissed off with her attitude of thinking that she is better than everyone else and that people that do more do not criticise.

JANE WE ALL DO MORE THAN YOU

i cant believe the amount of money she wastes on ready meals that are very unhealthy and full of salt.

Her comment about people who do more than you don't criticise you made me laugh my head off. the majority of us work full time AND SOME, fit in family and also have to run a house and cook homemade healthy food....so yes jane, I and everyone else on here will criticise you because you do nothing, you used to be proud to be a wife who cooked homemade food healthy food for your husband now you are proud to spend an absolute fortune on ready meals and shove spoonfulls of salt etc down his neck... it isnt even as if you have a genuine excuse of working hard and coming home at 9pm each night or something. healthy food is the way to a mans heart, not salty tit.

My Fiance says "that jane really does have a bizarre mentality" and I have to say I agree with him.

Reactions: 14
It’s so crass to talk about what you might inherit. For one no one knows what the future holds . If they end up in a nursing home and have to pay for care. Two who thinks like that people are worth more than money .
I've not heard her talk about that but there again I struggle with full videos she boils my piss and it has just made me dislike her even more. Typical leech and just take, take, attitude . I made a point of making my mum spend her money after my dad died, they had worked for it and rightly should enjoy it I didnt want any of it and when I lost mum I knew she had not wanted for anything and had enjoyed what she had built up while she could. Now that greedy fat fucker, would love to come f2f with her and give her some home truths as she is a free loader in every sense of the word !!

Literally pissed off with her attitude of thinking that she is better than everyone else and that people that do more do not criticise.

JANE WE ALL DO MORE THAN YOU

i cant believe the amount of money she wastes on ready meals that are very unhealthy and full of salt.

Her comment about people who do more than you don't criticise you made me laugh my head off. the majority of us work full time AND SOME, fit in family and also have to run a house and cook homemade healthy food....so yes jane, I and everyone else on here will criticise you because you do nothing, you used to be proud to be a wife who cooked homemade food healthy food for your husband now you are proud to spend an absolute fortune on ready meals and shove spoonfulls of salt etc down his neck... it isnt even as if you have a genuine excuse of working hard and coming home at 9pm each night or something. healthy food is the way to a mans heart, not salty tit.

My Fiance says "that jane really does have a bizarre mentality" and I have to say I agree with him.
Totally agree, she thinks the world owes her a favour when it owes her duck all. If she wants respect shes got to earn it but theres no chance of that as shes such a narcissist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes agree, my parents sold there property that they worked bleeping hard for all their lives to a company, they get so much money and get to live in the property till they die. It was ME who told them to do that. I DONT want their money I want them to live comfortably and happy in their twighlight years. That bleeping gammons is a grabbing bleep in every sense of the word. She’s like it with food, with bleeping everything. Take take and take some bleeping more. Can’t stand the witch troll from hell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes agree, my parents sold there property that they worked bleeping hard for all their lives to a company, they get so much money and get to live in the property till they die. It was ME who told them to do that. I DONT want their money I want them to live comfortably and happy in their twighlight years. That bleeping gammons is a grabbing bleep in every sense of the word. She’s like it with food, with bleeping everything. Take take and take some bleeping more. Can’t stand the witch troll from hell
Exactly as it should be.As she's already said Charlie's mum doesn't know she does Youtube don't think she(Charlies mum) would be too happy if she knew the gammon joint broadcast her private financial and health matters online so she could get a few more sympathy views.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Exactly as it should be.As she's already said Charlie's mum doesn't know she does Youtube don't think she(Charlies mum) would be too happy if she knew the gammon joint broadcast her private financial and health matters online so she could get a few more sympathy views.
yes agree the fattest part of pork is a bleeping disgrace, if I was her mother I would disown her she a total embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I get the impression she doesn't get on too well with the beans mum,don't think she can forgive her for collapsing at the wedding and getting some of the attention,she only seems to mention her dad.Her diet has gone from bad to worse don't think she realises what cc is about it's certainly not about buying convenience food,and what's with the alcohol she was tea total and the bean occasional beer before.

Reactions: 3
The way she has treated the guy from slimcon is disgusting, self centred pig

Reactions: 8
I was just going to say the same thing, it must be Charlie's Mum! Honestly what a disgrace even talking about it. I can't taking stand people like that. Jane is the type of person to be going through the house before the poor woman is cold. I'm sure she's probably waiting on a payout when his nan and grandad pop off too. I used to work with a woman who would sit there and go on about when her Mum dies she would be buying this that and the other, flash holidays etc, it made my blood boil!

Anyone know which video she mentioned it in?!
But his mum lives in a rented flat, I would imagine it’s Charlie’s nan and grandad

Reactions: 7
Positivity guys, she needs to stay positive guys cause all us tattlers ain’t stupid and don’t listen to all her bullshit

• Haha
I can’t even deal with how much food she buys and how much tit she put in her mouth. Or how much tit comes out of it either. The ‘holiday’ vlog was just food and the occasional glimpse of beans gut 🤢 then 2 more massive food shops since then? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The second jacket is a USA 14 that’s a size 18 and it still doesn’t come anywhere near closing. I’m just going to wear this one open yes Jane you are because that size 18 doesn’t even come close to zipping up . How can she even title her vlog uk 14/16 when the smallest size that website does is a USA 14 which they list as a uk 18 on their website so it’s a size 18/20 haul and those dungarees are a 20 and are no where near buttoning up lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Guys my latest hauwl is up in calaboooraytion with the lovely *insert random name*. Featuring the same outfits as larst time in a size fawwteen but achooally I'm a 12. Fashion for fat lumps with a swinging jaw and bad tans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I get the impression she doesn't get on too well with the beans mum,don't think she can forgive her for collapsing at the wedding and getting some of the attention,she only seems to mention her dad.Her diet has gone from bad to worse don't think she realises what cc is about it's certainly not about buying convenience food,and what's with the alcohol she was tea total and the bean occasional beer before.
What happened at the wedding ?! 😲

not watched the new tit show yet but the thumbnail is killing me 😂 she don’t look like that 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG!
Just had to stop the latest Cocomy collab video to check I hadn't mistakenly clicked one of Rosie Henshaws.
Wow, Jane has clearly been watching and learning (100% copying) her.

Unbelievable! I am watching open mouthed! Lucky its not Summer and there are no flies around, that's all I can say!

The Gammons is even making suggestions of how to wear the items of clothing, haha like anyone is going to take that advice and walking backwards a forwards...just like Rosie but Rosie is a natural, not a fake! She's using the same phrases and omg, she is so ridiculous!

She looked like a Womble in that first coat, the second coat she is going to wear open...is that because it doesn't fit and won't do up at the front? And as for the dungerees, well...speechless but can't wait to see your comments on here!! I am absolutely lol.

Oh and edited to add, looks like she has gained allll the weight back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.