Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this on her insta, shes getting that many at the minute think they are starting to get to her. Just think might put the fat fucker off her food , maybe not !
Jane how t
Loving this on her insta, shes getting that many at the minute think they are starting to get to her. Just think might put the fat fucker off her food , maybe not !
jane how to cope with negative comment
1. Stop lying 🤥 to your subscribers
2. Stop filtering your images
3. If you are struggling and putting on weight be honest . You’ll find more positive comments that way
4. Stop wearing clothes that don’t fit and trying to convince people you are smaller than you are
There you go Jane all you needed to do was ask where your going wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For God's sakes. She wrote in her Instagram stories ask me some questions.... So I did and she totally blocked me. Why ask for people to ask you if you will block them. And as if that's my only account. I'm following her on several others so she achieved nothing except made her self look nasty. I mentioned calorie counting and if she would ever go to slimming world.
Well Jane... I will say this as I'm sure u will have a neb on here.. What ever size your coat is... It's too tight across your bum and it doesn't meet at the front either. So I'm not sure what the point is. You really don't look any slimmer. You look the same as before and I suspect you have gained any weight you have lost. I don't actually dislike You but you are not slimmest you have ever been because you freely admitted that you are not as slim as your wedding day. Whatever I'm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For God's sakes. She wrote in her Instagram stories ask me some questions.... So I did and she totally blocked me. Why ask for people to ask you if you will block them. And as if that's my only account. I'm following her on several others so she achieved nothing except made her self look nasty. I mentioned calorie counting and if she would ever go to slimming world.
Well Jane... I will say this as I'm sure u will have a neb on here.. What ever size your coat is... It's too tight across your bum and it doesn't meet at the front either. So I'm not sure what the point is. You really don't look any slimmer. You look the same as before and I suspect you have gained any weight you have lost. I don't actually dislike You but you are not slimmest you have ever been because you freely admitted that you are not as slim as your wedding day. Whatever I'm done.
Nobody’s opinion matters but her own so I don’t know why she bothers asking people.
I’ve never had Facebook instagram or any other social media. I came across Jane when looking for slimming world help.when I watched her I just couldn’t believe the crap she came out with.her portions were like something out of Henry the eighth. She just frustrated me. And I couldn’t stop watching because my mind just boggled with her.
Then I found tattle. And omg. What a relief .it wasn’t just me . And finally I had somewhere to pent my frustrations with likeminded people. She’s such a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nobody’s opinion matters but her own so I don’t know why she bothers asking people.
I’ve never had Facebook instagram or any other social media. I came across Jane when looking for slimming world help.when I watched her I just couldn’t believe the crap she came out with.her portions were like something out of Henry the eighth. She just frustrated me. And I couldn’t stop watching because my mind just boggled with her.
Then I found tattle. And omg. What a relief .it wasn’t just me . And finally I had somewhere to pent my frustrations with likeminded people. She’s such a narcissist.
Henry VIII portions 😂😂 god can you imagine her slobbering her way through a banquet or two... the pair of em would be noses down and elbows deep 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw how adorable, Charlie's posted another behind shot of her saying how amazingly beautiful she is!! Is that a big belly poking out behind that shawl?? Careful with your editing 'Charlie'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw how adorable, Charlie's posted another behind shot of her saying how amazingly beautiful she is!! Is that a big belly poking out behind that shawl?? Careful with your editing 'Charlie'!!
He does seem to like Jane from behind doesn’t he 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you serious? He actually said she’s amazingly beautiful? duck me pink I’m gunna vomit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
you serious? He actually said she’s amazingly beautiful? duck me pink I’m gunna vomit

she won't be happy with that belly shot though considering she's trying to convince everyone that "size 12" coat actually fits, at least we know why it doesn't meet now
charlgm.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
#mensfashion :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: literally trying not to laugh on the train .Ellesse have not been in Fashion since about 1994

although laughing more at the men's bracelet company that want a collab :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the #menshair hashtag with a hat on is just dumb and Jane...it's spelt '#khakigreen'(we all know that you wrote it) ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she won't be happy with that belly shot though considering she's trying to convince everyone that "size 12" coat actually fits, at least we know why it doesn't meet now
View attachment 51615
duck me the daft bleep needs specsaver. WTF? My amazing gorgeous wife, yes Charlie bean from the bleeping back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These two are getting weirder lol
Obviously hoping home bargains will be touch soon for a contract 🤣
She’s turning that Charlie into a right dip tit
Looks like another year in Tesco janey but on the plus side blue is your colour 😜 (Tesco blue )

B67914FD-8FF8-4347-9E6A-6479374BC354.png

These two are getting weirder lol
Obviously hoping home bargains will be touch soon for a contract 🤣
She’s turning that Charlie into a right dip tit
Looks like another year in Tesco janey but on the plus side blue is your colour 😜 (Tesco blue )

B67914FD-8FF8-4347-9E6A-6479374BC354.png
Also very appropriate this ad came up on Janes feed 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.