Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#bullshittersRus

She won't be getting a stroke off Charlie anytime soon.. If he used his bald nounce then he would be running like f'k into the sunset, throwing his wedding ring at Jane's space hopper head on the way out!!! Charlie.. Do your dignity a favour and Get The F'k Out NOW!!!
omg I thought that said nonce then πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread name suggestion: Halloween with Mr Bean & Trick or Treat with Trotters feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hands up if you think shes know trying to get some #GIFTED loot from Lush πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
She is really beginning to annoy me with the β€œ#begging” posts. Her channel has totally gone off the rails. I just watch it for a laugh now. Full of cheap rubbish πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
another bloody shopping haul!! "its that time of year I wanna eat everythinK" err any given month then Jane??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie is looking pretty massive on that Instastory you can tell he has been piling the crap in. I did think MORE SHOPPING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure a lot of people stand to inherit money but we don’t live our lives waiting on it! Personally, I’d rather my Mum spend her money as she wants and who knows, she may need it for professional care later on.
How awful to assume you are going to inherit someone else’s hard earned money, that is disgusting.
I’ve heard her mention her own grandparents but never heard them say that they have visited them which is surprising seeing as they are happy to drive around aimlessly in the car!

The pair of them just get worse and worse the more they reveal about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so crass to talk about what you might inherit. For one no one knows what the future holds . If they end up in a nursing home and have to pay for care. Two who thinks like that people are worth more than money .

What inheritance could she be talking about? Her mum and dad seem in good health so it must be Charlie's mum? pair of them don't deserve any of her money they never see her. its disgusting. shame on charlie for letting jane dictate when he sees his own mum.
Don't think it's Charlies mum,was there not a time she was getting evicted for falling behind in her rent or something because of ill health.So it must be his grandparents.

How much can 2 people eat it’s is ridiculous but I forgot you can eat all that crap food and lose weight according to Janeykins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I see the fasting has defo had a wave goodbye. The eat like pigs, but of course She eats within her 15000 calorie allowance cause it certainly ain’t 1500 πŸ˜‚ How can her arse lickers realise you can’t eat that amount of food and lose weight. She wants to eat loads this time of year rephrase that you eat loads all year round. Plus she stopped weighing herself and has done for a while. Just admit Jane your going to never lose weight stop kidding yourself on and your brown tongues that think your amazing 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her quote about being criticized by people who do less 🀣🀣🀣 Less what? Eating? Begging? Moaning? Work? Cleaning? Shopping? Board games? Shut it Gam.. you packed a chopping board and a tea pot for a mini break 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I showed my husband her 4 day β€œrelaxing” break her shopping hauls and Charlie’s reef diffuser post his exact words where β€œbleeping hell what a boring pair and she makes him look as camp as Christmas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and said if I gave him the life janeykins gives bean boy I’d be dropped like a hot tottie 🀣🀣🀣 and we are in our 40s and there in the 20s bleeping hell what they going to be like in 10yr time - I know Wayne and Winetta (Harry Enfield) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The fat cunts eating is that out of control Charlie bean will have to roll her in flour at this rate to find her hole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Christ alive, more bleeping food on her stories! A day after doing a big Tesco shop big enough to feed a family of five and she's shopping in Asda. The money they spend on food is ridiculous. Never seen anything like it for two of them. No need

• Haha
Christ alive, more bleeping food on her stories! A day after doing a big Tesco shop big enough to feed a family of five and she's shopping in Asda. The money they spend on food is ridiculous. Never seen anything like it for two of them. No need
she needs rehab she’s a shopoholic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.