Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she seriously ask charlie if the hot tub was cold or did i make that tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's some top things to do on the Isle of Wight:

Dinosaur Isle, Sandown
Blackgang Chine, Ventnor
Osborne House Queen Victoria's country home, Cowes
The Needles, Alum Bay
Monkey Haven, Newport
Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Ryde
Bembridge Fort, Sandown
Mottistone Gardens, Newport
Robin Hill Country Park, Arreton
Carisbrooke Castle, Newport
Yarmouth Castle, Yarmouth
Walk a few steps on a beach, with an umbrella and handbag
Sit around eating food, rullaxing
Watch stuff I was watching at home, with some fake tea lights.

No need to thank me.

Reactions: 8
did she seriously ask charlie if the hot tub was cold or did i make that tit up
She asked him about 53 times if it was cold and then when he got in asked if it was warm!! He ignored her 😂😂😂

No need to thank me.
Walking around with a handbag like the Queen Mother 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just gave in and watched the video from the chalet (fast forwarded to 5.05 to see this shopping everyone’s been talking about because I just can’t bear to watch her any more) and I’m shocked. That amount of food for two people for four days is obscene. Its all really high calorie crap at that. Squirty cream, pigs in blankets, cookies, chocolate apples, pies, nut cluster cereal, marshmallows, plus a load of storecupboard groceries, chicken for curry AND a whole chicken....The weight must just be piling on.

We’re in our late forties and just had a city break - we had a small breakfast of fruit, cereal and tea in our flat, salad or sandwich for lunch, coffee out in the afternoon and a meal out in the evenings with lots of walking around attractions during the day plus a concert / theatre trip after dinner. No food shopping kept in the holiday flat and no cooking because I do it every night at home. I think that’s normal.

I can’t believe these two are only in their twenties. Never moving, not interested in anything but shopping and rurrrrllaxing and clearly intent on eating themselves to death. Its all so sad. 😢 And it looks like she’s spending Charlie’s increased pay packet before he’s got it. I’d love to know why they aren’t saving every penny they can to buy a house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Here's some top things to do on the Isle of Wight:

Dinosaur Isle, Sandown
Blackgang Chine, Ventnor
Osborne House Queen Victoria's country home, Cowes
The Needles, Alum Bay
Monkey Haven, Newport
Isle of Wight Steam Railway, Ryde
Bembridge Fort, Sandown
Mottistone Gardens, Newport
Robin Hill Country Park, Arreton
Carisbrooke Castle, Newport
Yarmouth Castle, Yarmouth

No need to thank me.
All of which would cause anxiety and lead to ibs and remember, she needs to know where a 'toy-lut' is or she will raiding her bag for her clean knickers and dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
All of which would cause anxiety and lead to ibs and remember, she needs to know where a 'toy-lut' is or she will raiding her bag for her clean knickers and dress.
Toy-lut that's spot on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg I could actually hear her say that, bristling her chins in annoyance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to watch that vlog twice [emoji30] how much bleeping food? Most normal people if they wanted to make a chicken curry would use the leftovers from the roast ... not gluttons ... I despair really [emoji30] pretty sure most people put teeny marshmallows in a hot chocolate not her half a bloody bag of huge ones...

We will be taking some things home ... of course you will you glutton... you will have inhaled the leftovers before they got in the bag ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We will be taking some things home ... of course you will you glutton... you will have inhaled the leftovers before they got in the bag .....
Everyone knows you won’t, Jane. You’ll eat it all before you leave, down to the last squirt of cream. 🤢

Reactions: 6
where do I start? just had an absolute giggle fit at the vlog......
I've never known tea/coffee/sugar sachets be called a welcome pack :ROFLMAO:
she took a chopping board....for show apparently.......a chopping board!!!!
why did they take enough food for a couple of weeks.....did they think they would get snowed in??
who buys crunchies to "stick in our hot choc" considering she already had cream and marshMELLOWS
she took salt......effing salt
if they had two loo rolls already in there why did she need to take a full pack extra for a mini break??
who the hell takes half their condiment cupboard on holiday with them??
whats the point in taking all that if as she states most of it will go home with them?
she took a bloody chopping board!!!!
she took food weighing scales.....I just can't 😂
a teapot and tea towels.........nana is prepared!!!
tealights and fairy lights......she's killing me
a part roll of foil.....just why??
did I mention she took a chopping board??? a fooking chopping board.....I can't get over it :ROFLMAO:
how is she really in her 20's????? the gammons on tour = comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I going to put this out there,please don't shoot me, but I couldn't give tow fucks she's fat.
•I hate that she sells herself as some kind of weight loss influencer.
• I hate she lies about her size and her weight and what she eats.
• I hate that she also lies to herself about all of the above.
• I hate how up her own arse she is.
• I hate what a selfish single-minded witch she is.
• I hate how lazy she is

All of these things I would hate no matter if she was a size 8 or a size 28

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
why did they take enough food for a couple of weeks.....did they think they would get snowed in??
who buys crunchies to "stick in our hot choc" considering she already had cream and marshMELLOWS
if they had two loo rolls already in there why did she need to take a full pack extra for a mini break??
whats the point in taking all that if as she states most of it will go home with them?
did I mention she took a chopping board??? a fooking chopping board.....I can't get over it :ROFLMAO:
Tealights in a holiday cottage is a terrible fire hazard. I’m sure it’ll be in the terms and conditions of that chalet that no candles are allowed. They never are in the hotels and serviced accommodation I’ve ever stayed in.

Reactions: 7
Well maybe she remembered she had IBS so suddenly needed the extra bog roll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Another food haul is she actually serious 😱😱
They must spend so much money on food can’t actually believe it 😬 could have a nice little house instead of shoving money in their gobs 🥴🐷🐷
And she said that they wouldn't be eating all of their holiday food and would be taking it home with them...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.