Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie on slimcon - "ive kept my mouth shut so far" well thank duck for that because all we would have got is erm erm erm erm erm honestly never known anyone so dull and ramble on in such monotone drivel, that vlog is an embarrassment for them both

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlie on slimcon - "ive kept my mouth shut so far" well thank duck for that because all we would have got is erm erm erm erm erm honestly never known anyone so dull and ramble on in such monotone drivel, that vlog is an embarrassment for them both
You just couldnโ€™t make it up could you ๐Ÿ™ˆ itโ€™s so cringy hope they bring out a film soon could do with a laugh ๐Ÿ˜† what must his work mates think ๐Ÿค” itโ€™s such a bum fizzer ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด

Script writer, editor and director actually, aren't I Chaaaaaaarlie!
Yes Janeykins (whispers was that what you said to call you?)

But yes I think he had a mother that did everything for him and depended on h I'm heavily to be there and that is why Jane despises her and why Charlie obeys.

Yashlions I was torn between laughter and vomiting!
Always go for laughter first and vomit after lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Charlie, I still think he's rather surpressed. Do you know what, I'd still give him a go. I know Jane's been at him but it's nothing that a good scrub wouldn't fix. With the right woman I reckon he'd be a right one. Might put a bit of spark into their marriage ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคค

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I like Charlie, I still think he's rather surpressed. Do you know what, I'd still give him a go. I know Jane's been at him but it's nothing that a good scrub wouldn't fix. With the right woman I reckon he'd be a right one. Might put a bit of spark into their marriage ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคค
God think he would have pass out if he saw a normal women in the sack ๐Ÿ˜‚
And he would bake you a cake after ๐Ÿคฉ bonus

And it was a stained nighty instead ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Sorry I can only do so much ๐Ÿ˜‚ but u get the idea ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Translation of that vidioooh. Jane has gave me a list of things to do. Jane has told me make a video without her around so you all think itโ€™s my idea. Jane has told me to mention slim con, and mention Helen and tan, because janes not happy sheโ€™s getting all the blame. Jane has told me to mention calories and how things are a little off plan. Jane has told me Iโ€™ve to make a cake and film it because she has nothing else to vlog ,she has totally run out of ideas. Is that ok janekins have I done well. Do I get a bit of birthday nookie tonight . I told them I love you to bits. And cut. Jane wants to stuff her face with cake. ๐Ÿท

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Translation of that vidioooh. Jane has gave me a list of things to do. Jane has told me make a video without her around so you all think itโ€™s my idea. Jane has told me to mention slim con, and mention Helen and tan, because janes not happy sheโ€™s getting all the blame. Jane has told me to mention calories and how things are a little off plan. Jane has told me Iโ€™ve to make a cake and film it because she has nothing else to vlog ,she has totally run out of ideas. Is that ok janekins have I done well. Do I get a bit of birthday nookie tonight . I told them I love you to bits. And cut. Jane wants to stuff her face with cake. ๐Ÿท
Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
spot on

Reactions: 4
Spot on you couldn't bleeping write it. If that's Charlie when he's happy I'd hate to see him when he's unhappy. Jesus, the whole thing was cringe.
Janiekins is a bad control freak

Reactions: 11
If you took all the ummmmmโ€™s out of that vlog it would have only been 5 minutes long [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] holy hell he is soooooo dull ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughing at our images on our profiles. All the images of the gammon pig. Her own images. Uploaded on her own site so not doctored by anyone of us. And not one of the images look like the one on her own profile. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿค”someoneโ€™s been filtering Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is hilarious and ๐Ÿ’ฏ what happened

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, but I bet you look younger, and dont walk around with a stained nightie ;-)

anyway nothing wrong with being in your 30s im nearly 34 either way i was basically just saying my sister thought she was over 10 years older than she actually is.
No I bloody well dont. Honestly I was beginning to think I was the only person who found her a bit rank. This site is my new guilty pleasure

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What an absolute crock of sh#t!!! I hope the Bean put sweet chilli jam on that cake by 'accident'! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What an absolute crock of sh#t!!! I hope the Bean put sweet chilli jam on that cake by 'accident'! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
She shoved that cake in her mouth so quick prob would not notice ๐Ÿ˜… bet she donโ€™t even breath when she eats ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She so told him to call her a cute nickname ๐Ÿ™„
The slimcon speech was a f'-in piss take. It was heavily edited why name check only Trim with Tat and Helen? Didn't she drag all the Slimcon Crew off the boat with her? You would think she was the only one of them getting comments. What about poor old Patrick? Twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.