Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back up to 15 stone for crimbo, what a bloody waste. She's a joke, no control with food whatsoever 🙈🐷👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It does look like a lovely lodge, I love short breaks like that. bleeping hell how much food for two of them for four bloody days?! I hate cooking when I go away because I cook all the time at home, it's not a break for me when I go away if I have to cook! I mean you can eat out reasonably cheap in pubs why didn't they just do that?! Maybe eat in for one night but I like to go out and see what's in the area!

Back up to 15 stone for crimbo, what a bloody waste. She's a joke, no control with food whatsoever 🙈🐷👌
😂

Reactions: 7
This thread is giving me proper lols this morning! I'll get my cleaning done eventually girls! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
a pasty and a cake each = your calorie allowance for the day right there ;) who stocks the fridge, freezer and cupboards up to the max on a 4 day mini break?? greedy grunters thats who!!!! they're entire existence revolves around food, noticed how snug (and by snug I mean bend over at your peril) charlie boys shorts were when he whipped his top off for the hot tub but don't worry guys "she's aware what they're eating" yes Jane so are we.......bleeping everything!!! but will she own it and say she piled loads back on? will she eff she'll say she gained but not as much as she expected so she's happy with that and she's not going to beat herself up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
a pasty and a cake each = your calorie allowance for the day right there ;) who stocks the fridge, freezer and cupboards up to the max on a 4 day mini break?? greedy grunters thats who!!!! they're entire existence revolves around food, noticed how snug (and by snug I mean bend over at your peril) charlie boys shorts were when he whipped his top off for the hot tub but don't worry guys "she's aware what they're eating" yes Jane so are we.......bleeping everything!!! but will she own it and say she piled loads back on? will she eff she'll say she gained but not as much as she expected so she's happy with that and she's not going to beat herself up about it.
She needs trim with tan to draw her up a free meal plan lol
She might as well have had a holiday in a Tesco isle 😜

• Haha
Exactly that. You can just hear it now -

We’re making memories.
Life is for living (and over eating🤣)
Living my best life.

It’s all so predictable, same old, same old.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly that. You can just hear it now -

We’re making memories.
Life is for living (and over eating🤣)
Living my best life.

It’s all so predictable, same old, same old.
we're not bovvered are we charlie?
we had fun didn't we charlie?
we're not going to beat ourselves up are we charlie?
we're fine with it aren't we charlie?
we feel so in control don't we charlie?
we'll get back into it won't we charlie?

charlie - yeah (in answer to them all) looking as docile as ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It does look like a lovely lodge, I love short breaks like that. bleeping hell how much food for two of them for four bloody days?! I hate cooking when I go away because I cook all the time at home, it's not a break for me when I go away if I have to cook! I mean you can eat out reasonably cheap in pubs why didn't they just do that?! Maybe eat in for one night but I like to go out and see what's in the area!

😂
its lovely I was there this summer ... I do love the way she was bragging the private beach... it ain’t private love and nor is it much of a beach... but the lodges are nice and the hot tubs are an added bonus...
plus you are so right we were there for four days over a long weekend... the nearest I got to actually cooking something was putting a bit of bread in the toaster for a morning coffee before heading out for a full fry up.

we're not bovvered are we charlie?
we had fun didn't we charlie?
we're not going to beat ourselves up are we charlie?
we're fine with it aren't we charlie?
we feel so in control don't we charlie?
we'll get back into it won't we charlie?

charlie - yeah (in answer to them all) looking as docile as ever
Charlie...... errrrmmm yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The greedy fat fucker “ I,m not counting calories while I,m away but I,m watching what I eat “ oh yes you a watching it as it glides down those multi folds of neck fat. glad you bought a big pack of loo roll Jane as you would,ve needed that as shoving all that down your throat means your bog will have got some stick. Hope you took some sudacrem and plenty of those vile fake smelly things to mask the smells. Why bother going away if all you were going to do is expand your waistline by another 3 inches, walk along a deserted beach in your clothes that are literally bursting at the seams (now the jeans were classic !!) And then watch bleeping videos that you’ve probably watched 20 times already. You,ve got all that at home In gods waiting room ! I know you come and troll us on here Jane but you are getting beyond boring, yet another food focused video, do us all a favour and get off your arse and get a full time job pet coz you are going well and truly down the tube !!!!

• Heart
From the sublime to the ridiculous. Never in a million years would I take stuff like that on a break. I’d be out and about trying new places ! Starts off quite healthily with the roast & veg then on to the hot choc & marshmallows with crunchies “to stick in their hot choc’s !) then Mince pies, apple crumble, crisps, garlic bread - the list goes on ! She’s not calorie counting but “is aware of what she is eating” !😂
Oh, well thats alright then. She’ll be a size eight before we know it! 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the sublime to the ridiculous. Never in a million years would I take stuff like that on a break. I’d be out and about trying new places ! Starts off quite healthily with the roast & veg then on to the hot choc & marshmallows with crunchies “to stick in their hot choc’s !) then Mince pies, apple crumble, crisps, garlic bread - the list goes on ! She’s not calorie counting but “is aware of what she is eating” !😂
Same! Even on a uk break i love to eat out and see what local resturants are around. Especially seaside ones as your bound to come accross a decent seafood place. Oh but such a thing might give her ibs so best to stay in playing board games

See, Just a simple google search and boom...lots of places to eat

But nope, she chooses to stay in. Then why spend money on a weekend away when you can just stay in and ruuurrlaxxxx at home??

Reactions: 10
She really is such an energy vampire, just sucks the fun out of everything she does. I can't imagine how utterly boring, going on holiday with her, would be. I bet she had an itinerary on a clipboard for when each photo was taken, video was filmed and meal they ate. Charlie must be glad to be going back to work and away from her control. I wish he would go away with someone else and see what it's like to actually have a great time, free from Jane and her bloody fairy lights and bin liners 🤪

• Heart
I don’t follow her on instagram but I just went to have a look because of this thread and saw the post with the three trashy novels...she said she didn’t think she’d enjoy reading as she’s never been able to sit still for very long...🤥🤯😳🤣!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the twit can’t even pick a good dvd to watch 🙈 looks like guess who will be a fav , bet watching her get off that sofa is like watching a beetle that’s on its back !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.